Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=biznszWdVi0

Newest NP videos, be sure to shill!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zktAVGCsUUE

>bull charges camera guy in this one, lol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbsA-gSXo0M

News:
>This really shouldn't have been a story, I blame Jews in News
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/americans-react-angrily-trump-compliments-10700395.amp

>Fireman injures in gas explosion
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/firefighter-injured-after-gas-explosion-in-housing-estate-35874410.html

>Petya virus hits 3 Irish firms
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/global-cyber-attack-hits-operations-of-three-firms-in-ireland-1.3135941?mode=amp

>a chink, a paki, a thot, and a Nu male go missing
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/search-underway-for-four-missing-teens-35870797.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=33iuQu3UtjI
irishtimes.com/news/politics/canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-to-visit-ireland-next-week-1.3136534?mode=amp
mobile.twitter.com/edfilmfest/status/879469100711505920
longfordleader.ie/news/home/257078/longford-farmer-and-national-party-s-james-reynolds-loses-high-court-bid-aimed-at-preventing-his-removal-from-icsa.html
twitter.com/DrUmarAlQadri/status/880127541662580736
youtube.com/watch?v=HNTnSibmV9o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2svQFH_q0
youtu.be/XO45HZU57Wk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eoin_O'Duffy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Corporate_Party
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Party_(Ireland)
thejournal.ie/living-as-a-muslim-in-ireland-3468163-Jun2017/
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/former-taliban-fighter-hopes-move-10691469
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nibbabs what dow e doa bout muh muslim problem wats the solution is deport em to saudi

Bump
Gerry's new movie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=33iuQu3UtjI

Ideally yes, on another note, are you drunk?

im here lads time for the dank memes to commence

keyboard is old and its fcked most of the time

Geert is a bit of a cunt desu

Can you do some fashwave of Pearse?

Kek
So were you serious about that bomb threat, or no?

na i was actually serious but it seems everyone is tellin me d hold back, but i feel like its stupid d do

he shud level kURANS A ND CLONSKEAGH M0SQQUE LEAFLETS WHEN HE does it

Justin Trudeau is coming to Ireland next week. irishtimes.com/news/politics/canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-to-visit-ireland-next-week-1.3136534?mode=amp

yeah i can, i'l add him in the list d make

get islam leaflets from clonskeagh or one of those otr places where muh hate preachers go to also scarwl allah akbar dead to infidels in arabic nearby

Fucks sake mate, fix your keyboard
I really think you ought to try and form a group and organize instead of a bomb attack.
You get a good group together and you can overthrow the govt altogether, that's much better than one bombing

This is smart
Great! I'll post a few more pics of him

Fucking leaf

Another problem would be CCTV I'd imagine, you should paint your skin so it'll appear dark on camera

>group and organize

this is the dangerous part too many touts about but it seems thats the only way forward.

bitch i bet no one here knows but theres an mini army barracks in leinster house its just a basement they have very few people in it during the day and theres no one in it at nightime

I understand your view completely, but it really is the only way forward, perhaps it's because of this modern age and our lack of sociability, perhaps it's always exsisted, but we must learn to trust.
An Éire/pol/ meetup might not be a bad idea as a start

mobile.twitter.com/edfilmfest/status/879469100711505920
>desire to kill intensifies

>new Irish

Boils my blood desu. They'll never be Irish and they know it.

try not to tell EVERYONE!, this site isn't secure but it sure is a good way to filter out the normie cunts and fuck theres alot of them.

ireland has a history of rats and im not gettin guy foxed but meet ups would be handy but probably not achieve very much.. see why lone wolf kinda is the only option around these parts

Lads, they fired our James to send a message: Join NP and lose your job.

longfordleader.ie/news/home/257078/longford-farmer-and-national-party-s-james-reynolds-loses-high-court-bid-aimed-at-preventing-his-removal-from-icsa.html

>Ireland has a history of rats
That it does. I think a meetup would be a good first step, see who is willing to take it as far as you are and organize into a nationalist group.

I'd like to do the same here desu, my ideal plan is to see various European countries form their own right wing nationalist groups, and then an American group can supply them weapons, probably through Ireland because of proximity.
When the day is right, all groups will attempt to overthrow their respective govts

If there is chaos across the whole European continent, there will be no way a possible EU army could respond effectively

The fucking Shaykh is throwing shade on our Ted for daring to speak out about halal savagery

twitter.com/DrUmarAlQadri/status/880127541662580736

youtube.com/watch?v=HNTnSibmV9o

the other eu countries are fucked tho the only ones that helped us was the spanish and french before they got kiked and freemasoned

They will never stop unless someone forces them to

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2svQFH_q0
Posting this from the replies to that twitter post. Very informative. I had no idea that that was how it was done.

>other European countries are fucked tho
Yea that's the point, I wouldn't suggest a government overthrow if they weren't fucked

i would try andorra and here would be safest countries do do it

What's Andorra?

The only ones in a good position to speak out are the ones who have a home and a bit of land to fall back on and who don't need a job to support them and their family. The middle class bourgeois, their friends in the media and the establishment here will stoop to any level to destroy anyone who speaks out. People are stupid and easily influenced and all it takes is a few tweets from the likes of the Rubberbandits to destroy someone but if you live in a rural area and have land a home to fall back on and can defend yourself physically then your in a good position to speak out and there is little the above mentioned can do to hurt you.

meme tax loophole country between Spain n France

a tiny midgety hole of a country sandwhiched between spain and france

I see, that could be good for ferrying weapons to those two countries

Meet-ups won't do anything unless we are training ourselves to call into radio shows etc. That's how we get the message out.

Best thing we can all do is go leafleting for the NP with a good flyer.

and be well able to counter the the sjw ish and liberal questions

That's all well and fine as well, but I'm talking about an organization the likes of the FB, the IRB,
Go out and recruit others, try and educate school kids, highschoolers and the likes, train and better yourselves

British-Nigerian here, I have lived in Ireland for half a year now and constantly get racist abuse from Irish people everywhere I go. And i decided to look up history of Irish people VICTIMS MY ASS MAN. They were more cruel to african slaves in the Caribbean than the British were, they lynched black people during the American civil war, and the protestant Irish people from Northern Ireland are the FUCKING REDNECK RACISTS in the southern united states. Irish people are awful...

good start is to make a fake hate crime like fuck all whites muslims will take over al irlandah and shariah 4 europe

What can we do to save Ireland, lads? Based Barrett is reform that will come far too late

shill

THIS
False flag shit like that, (it shames me to suggest it, but desecrate monuments?) kikes do it all the time, and it always works for them

>the minds of the young are the way of the future
thus why im making the pics, repost them to your hearts content lads

>Cpt. derailer here on shill demand

We're discussing armed uprising ATM

do it on walls in strategic places like g@Y bars do it on ugly shit like the spire in dublin

You ought to build something like the old Gaelic league, give kids in highschool, maybe even younger an organization to belong to that will instill nationalist sentiment

Armed uprising? With what guns?

God, I'm getting so blackpilled. I just want a Classical Liberal party that will strictly control immigration. That's all I ask.

right now it's not enough of a problem in ireland to rile up the masses, but once it is, and once you get a solid organizational base, there are a lot of Americans of Irish descent who can acquire and ship decent quantities of weapons. There are lots of small time gun manufacturers now. It would be easier than the troubles even.

the shill came in here notice the comments before the shill came they come in to derail the discussion

Read the thread nigga
It could very well be the only way

Fuck off with the false flag shit.
The only thing that scares them is political action.
The only thing that scares them is getting people elected to councils and to the Dáil.
All our efforts have to put into achieving this.

I regret not doing this at a younger age, as I have a family to care for now, but from what I've heard the FFL has a strong right wing bent and is a good starting point for making connections between different european populations.

Hit up rural communities as well, make them know that they aren't safe from this

Learn the difference between and the native Irish and the protestants who came over during the Plantation

What's the FFL? I'm a young guy user, I'd love to get into something like this
The false flags I'm talking about isn't to send a message to the govt, but to the people.
If you're in a rural community and you see "White Irish are racist" "white Irish are evil" spray painted on a wall, that's gonna piss you off

Jesus, lads, have mercy.

>These morons are so far to the Left they think Fine Gael are Far-Right

>Gay Male votes Fine Gael
>youtu.be/XO45HZU57Wk

>tfw you could have gotten Irish citizenship if either of your parents applied for it before you were born

>With what guns?

All you need for that is money and American contacts. And those contacts need to have shipping methods available of course, which can probably be arranged. There is a significant Irish population in northern Indiana, a red state that doesn't track gun manufacturing very much.

The urbanite must be crushed

Oh shit nigga you me?

French Foreign Legion, do you already have military experience? Ideally I would have done it at 23 after getting out, but I ended up going to college instead for some stupid reason.

i might actually start with pamphlets plant the seed kinda way without coming across as ''born again' Christian'' about it

Nah, I'm 18, going to college in the fall but I'll probably drop out and go into trade after first semester

I'll be in New Hampshire, they have virtually no gun laws, so I figure I'd be in a good position to acquire arms,

How are people able to make this shit without feeling embarrassed?
Where have all the bullies gone?

Honestly, Pearse's essays are redpilling as fuck, get them to read that and they'll be set

Because they think they have moral superiority. They'll support gays, but only if the gay person agrees with them. Voting for a Centre-Right Globalist party like Fine Gael is neo-Fascism to these spastics

Any opinions on Eoin O'Duffy? Every history book I've read paints him as a fool.

i might actually take a read of his stuff myself.

Someone who made a poor decision for a good reason. He's one of the main reasons the 1916 Rising failed

Beautiful pic

You really should, read "the coming revolution" it's a collection of his speeches and essays.

It turned me from a lolbertarian to a full on Ethno Nationalist

There's good skills to be learned in the military, even if you just went reserve so you can get some training and still end up staying home near your family. A lot less benefits though. They have a Marine Corps Reserve rifle company in Londonderry.

Wait, wrong person, shit. I was thinking of Eoin MacNeill

Also, I'm curious how much kool-aid you're drinking over in Ireland about McGregor. Do you honestly think he's going to beat Mayweather?

Someone please kill some muzzies.
I am starting to lose it.

No, both are doing it for the money. Everyone knows what will happen but it will still be entertaining

What would you think if I wrapped a bangers in bacon and threw them into halal shops?

Allright you drunkards, what is your opinon on these?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eoin_O'Duffy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Corporate_Party

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Party_(Ireland)

>"The only thing I am chasing is my own records. And I mean pay-per-view records." -Floyd Mayweather

I actually respect that though. He's upfront that he doesn't care about the fight for any other reason than getting paid a lot.

turn me into an Ethno Nationalist?.... i like it already also does anyone know how to legally hand out leaflets with the permission of schools

don't want to look like the weirdo whos annoying the children, it would look all kinds of wrong

Obvious troll is obvious.

did ye kill off banteire yet

i already have my own raid army on jewbook at a moments notice lol we need more members

Still on the to do list
Try to strike up a conversation with em, hand out leaflets in parks, public places, wherever

Right cunts, Ik off to work, keep the thread alive Ill make another one at the same time tomorrow

Eoin O'Duffy (Irish: Eoin Ó Dubhthaigh; 30 October 1892 – 30 November 1944) was an Irish political activist, soldier and police commissioner. O'Duffy was the leader of the Monaghan Brigade of the Irish Republican Army (IRA) during the Irish War of Independence and in this capacity became Chief of Staff of the IRA in 1922. He was one of the Irish activists who along with Michael Collins accepted the Anglo-Irish Treaty and fought as a general in the Irish Civil War on the pro-Treaty side.

He was the first Garda Commisioner and was head of the fascist Blueshirts. He was an important figure, but is mainly ridiculed by cucked Irish historians because he supported Franco, Mussolini, Hitler.

its gonna do what it always seems to do, die off but i'l bump it up

Jews, lad. It's the Jews we must kill.

What is it like living as a Muslim in Ireland?

(comments aren't buying it)
thejournal.ie/living-as-a-muslim-in-ireland-3468163-Jun2017/

angers larris

journal is cancer tony and the shills there 2/47 with thier language they talk like fucking faggots

what is a good way to invade journal ie and back each others comments up

Does anyone want some fash?

dump away it will keep this alive for abit longer

bump as your hearts content.

Alright lads, what would you say are the National Parties positions/stance?

bump

Former Taliban fighter hopes to move to Ireland after US jail release
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/former-taliban-fighter-hopes-move-10691469

Make sure to do it in quaint little mick junior infants joined writing, so the reader is convinced it's an arab threat