Post your best LOTR pictures

Post your best LOTR pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FANCY ALES

I love /tv so much

Top kek.

I like the idea but bloody hell, none of this is remotely funny.

Wormtounge University gets me every time

These are from Sup Forums

LOTR would be unfilmable today. Sad but true.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are one and the same now

Some of it is.

The best thread on Sup Forums right now.

I hate the fact that people with zero sense of humour post pictures that are just Sup Forums shitpost.
They have zero filter, as long as it supports their political beliefs its """"funny""""" enough to be posted.

wording this

Calm down you assblasted orc.

What's the difference?

it's funny because it releases the tension and de-legitimizes serious arguments by using outlandish and silly characters

Sup Forums tards and sjw are the same thing

nah

Why is Sup Forums so unfunny?

because it was overtaken by reddit

this is great

>look at this it's trump is like voldemort
>look brown people are like orcs you see?

saged and reported
fuck reddit trash

Why can liberals only recycle the same handful of embarrassing right-wing pictures when there's new leftist cringe every day?

it's funny because all muslims are literally evil monsters, right?

>Literally and unironically citing Breitbart

Yes

Thank god this picture doesn't hit anywhere close to home so I can keep laughing at these.

the difference is that the harry potter retards are serious about le resistance and Sup Forumsdit just uses the orcs as a joke at least i hope they're just joking

yes, that's exactly why it's funny faggot

all 71,327 of them

The human beings in the photo still exist. Could have just posted it without any context whatsoever and still make the same point.

yes, it's mockery of the #notallmuslims morons

cause its the least retarded source of "news" left

Yea, did you ever pick up a history book? lol

>not all orcs!
>all Sup Forums users are X
oh you!

t. John Bonifield
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Trumptards are literally retarded

b-b-b-b-b-but he's just a n-nobody

He wasn't even an orc you dull cunt

>be pro women's rights and faggotry
>be pro Islam
Do you liberals ever get tired of contradicting yourselves?

Even if all refugees aren't terrorists, they're still uneducated 3rd worlders with a culture incompatible with our own who we're not obligated to take care of.

That redhead looks like a female Conan O'Brien and I'm moderately aroused

Keira Knightly did let herself go lately

pretty much everyone is an evil monster if you pick up a history book

this shit is like chanology only 100 times more embarrasing and retarded

>he doesn't believe in weaponized autism
the future is now

>muh Sup Forums
>posts reddit

some cultures have actually bettered themselves since their creation

not Muslims.

who said i'm pro any of those things?

So what you're saying is that thew Jews control everything and ultimately Sup Forums is always right?

Okay, so you're a Sup Forumstard.

if you're not any of those things than you sound awfully bigoted m8

wouldn't want to be that now would we :^)

is there a difference?
Sup Forums is filled with newfags

>Implying there's a difference

If you're not then you're a Nazi plain and simple.

Exactly. I don't see the point of admitting "refugees." If they're good then you're depriving their home countries of advancement and that's pretty selfish. If they're bad then it's retarded to bring bad people into your country. If you want to increase your population numbers then use money to pay your own citizens to reproduce instead of using the money on these shitters. And again, importing people is selfish because you're depriving their home countries of population.

and yet you probably think you've trounced all left-leaning people when you post some embarrassing transgendered pansexual SJW

Reddit has been stealing Sup Forums memes and running them into the ground for years. It's literally nothing new. A single board on reddit supports Donald Trump and suddenly they represent the entire site despite how notoriously left-wing the majority has been proven to be.

i'm unaffiliated

It's almost like there's an agenda to replace native European populations.

I've never done that.

Why do libtards fight so hard to defend Muslims and get personally offended on their behalf? You realize Muslims don't return the favor at all and hate your SJW bullshit 1000 times more than conservatives, and would literally have you murdered in their countries? What are you getting out of this?

Why couldn't this just be a happy thread? It wasn't hurting anybody. Libs on Sup Forums always have to sperg out and ruin everything man. Damn.

because it's not funny

>buttblasted leftists

>Mr Goldpouch

>Borrin Goldbags

flags and Sup Forums can post nudes

They would rather die than admit we were right

>expecting a civil thread with Sup Forums pictures

good looking guy there. Are you angry faggot?

>post nudes

Really?

They spend decades being indoctrinated behind safe school benches on what to think and not to think and anything outside of that sheltered little bubble is immediately responded with extreme distaste. Think Pavlov's dogs.

so? neither of them watches movies

>You guys laugh, we will stop you from laughing too much
>This gives us a symbiotic relationship
>Friends forever

how do you know we're not muslims ourselves?

See

Funnily enough, ironically enough, the concept of Middle Earth being racist and Sauron being the actual "good guy" isn't new.

For instance I vividly remember Cracked, which would later go full-blown cultural marxist, producing articles that entertained the idea of Gondor being racists with Sauron being the savior for all the downtrodden Orcs and swarthy Eastern races of Middle-Earth who essentially just want the "right" to live in a prosperous Western nation with resources and land (unlike the shitty living conditions in Mordor and beyond). Articles from 7-10 years ago.

>more Jewish extremist attacks than neo-nazi

REALLY makes me think

Stop believing in that filth. Its 2017.

OK lock this thread the Musslemen have entered, WE ARE COMPROMISED SHUT IT DOWN.