Refute this racists

Refute this racists,
Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwDgA9LUVMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks can understand white English 90% of the time, while whites can understand black English 10% of the time. You could argue that the black has more fidelity and is more intelligent because he can understand two dialects. I would argue black English is a bastard creation that is unintelligible.

I can. It's not English.

Blacks who move out of the ghetto and better themselves drop that shit and learn to speak proper English.

This. It's also lingual appropriation, intentionally bastardizing and debasing a reputable language.

sure, language and race aren't connected at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwDgA9LUVMA

>gramatical structure exists in other languages, so it's ok in English

Wrong you retarded fucking nigger.

It's called illiteracy.

Then why do they say "you is" all the time also?

Terrible Practice, shouldn't be used in everyday talk.

A use like this is fine, mind you, because the implication is not prone to misunderstandings, whereas a verb within a phrase where a subject could to some misunderstanding

Languages are all "bastards" of another. It might sound ugly to you but in linguistic terms it's as valid a language as any other.

Languages evolve, why don't you speak Old English because American English isn't the right kind?

Same could be said of you speaking Romanian and not Latin.

"...Just as complex..."

Incorrect.

If they were intelligent enough to understand English as it is meant to be spoken they would not have needed to create a set of rules justifying their bastardization of the language. These exceptions and set of rules came about to try and legitimize their inferior form of speech and furthermore their lack of cognitive thinking.

Anyone who chooses to speak in African American Vernacular English is speaking in a manner which singles them out as less intelligent.

Wait, doesn't this mean that Ebonics or AAVE is cultural appropriation of white american english?

I can't refute it. I also belive that blacks are speaking English incorrectly. Speaking like that is fine in Mandarin for instance, but not in fucking English.

Also saged, op is a shill faggot, all that jazz

So Brits talk like niggers?

Complexity in languages is rather abstract, just because a language has different rules doesn't mean it's lesser. Also speaking a certain language isn't a sign of intelligence, even retards learn and speak languages normally as infants. You need damage to a specific area of the brain to get speech impediments.

That's because it's not Standard American English, it's AVE. That's similar to an Italian hearing a Frenchman and saying he doesn't speak proper Italian.

>Languages evolve

Dis done be da die rection ah wants ta c it evolve in.

>Same could be said of you speaking Romanian and not Latin.
It's a completely new language like Italian or Portuguese.
How stupid are you?

You missed the entire point of what I was saying. Read it again leaf and try again. I know you can do it.

teaching niggers english was a mistake.

What they're saying doesn't account for them saying "you a bitch" instead of "you bitch" which is also "copula deletion" and perfectly valid in standard english. They want to makes seem blacks like linguistic geniuses to come up with the same thing as the greeks, etc when they just wanted to sound different and and be able to be brief, like the greeks.

It will evolve whether you want it or not, and you might think it's ugly but complaining about it online and remaining ignorant of linguistics won't help.

So is AVE. A dialect is a political/cultural concept, not a linguistic one. The language spoken in Kiev went from "pure russian" to peasant language to its own language depending on political changes. Also Romanian didn't spring out of nothing, it came from Latin and you can find similar sentiments of the day when scholars criticized kids for not using declensions properly but now we don't call french bastard Latin, nor Romanian. The only difference is more time and politics.

Is your point that those who speak it are to be consireded lesser? I didn't address it because I don't care about that. I'm not defending niggers, I'm attacking linguistic idiocy.

You could say the same thing about American English when compared to British English.

Also English itself, when compared to some other European languages, is very simplified and dumbed down.
>I go
>you go
>we go
It sounds like fucking Tarzan speak.

Niggers are illiterate speaking broken English cause they have 0 clue of grammar and can't read and you're a MORON trying to polish a wet turd!

It's germanic senpai. We wuz barbarians n shiet.

and yet here you are posting in it on a chinese didgeridoo whittling forum

The opposite actually. Sendentary people have language evolve more than migratory people. Standard American English is closer to middle English than the English from Britain. Same for Quebec French which is closer to middle French than Parisian French.

Literacy isn't needed to speak a language also they don't speak broken English, they speak another language which is intelligible with standard American English speakers. Call them stupid by their low IQ rather than make shit up about a field you know nothing about.

>a field you know nothing about
this is ridiculous. you don't need to have studied languages to tell that niggerspeak is just a dumbed-down form of english. that's completely self-evident. you can't see the forest for the trees.

I claim the daughter

Someone should axe dem.

On purely linguistic terms AVE is a language, it is descendent of English, not English and subjective beauty of a language isn't part of linguistics, have as many opinions of that as you want but you can't ignore a field of study and make shit up to justify a subjective aesthetics. Seeing daughter languages as dialects or lesser version is a natural instinct but it isn't science.

Nice bait. Niggers are retard-tier. Everyone knows this, no matter how eloquently someone attempts to lie about it.

As stupid as they might be, you should use research into intelligence and IQ to talk about it, linguistics isn't the field to prove that and the arguments people make based on linguistics aren't valid.

He's not bad

>1 post by this ID

Protip: niggers are monkeys
Protip 2: you're a kike

Awesome

BUT

Greek and Russian have established bodies of literature and grammars while

>I IZ A KANG N SHEEEEIT

does not.