Blacked

viralmugshot.com/dylann-roof-killer-of-9-charleston-church-members-raped-beaten-by-inmate-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/charleston-church-shooter-dylann-roof-raped-cell/
youtube.com/watch?v=81__Jc1ZEkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

This just proves that Dylann Roof was right in what he did.

His family should sue the prison due to the high profile nature of his crime the prison knew he would be a target and should of placed him in pc. They wanted this to happen

what did the twink think would happen if he was taken alive?

>niggers do what they do best in there natural habitat

he should have killed himself

Fake

I hope he writes a book about 'his struggle'

he didn't get to, cop pulled him over without drama, he was expecting a shootout / suicide by cop

>That’s when detention center officials say 25-year-old Dwayne Stafford, a fellow protective custody inmate, ran down a flight of stairs and through a door that should have been locked so he could attack Roof.
Reading isn't your strong suit is it?

seems legit

anyway OP is an american cuckold and/or a paid advertiser. Sage.

Old news, and no he wasn't raped you dumb nigger.

SAGED

Captcha: mare umberto

Massive violation of civil rights. I would hope the Trump administration would investigate.

Some nigger security guard made it happen I guarantee you.

Lol that sucks. He should have learned to fight before dropping his spaghetti.

FACE OF THE KEKER IDENTIFIED

I thought he already took a seat in the electro chair?

True
Also true

>We can’t bring back the 9 lives that cracker took but I bet you he won’t sh*t right for a week” — Stafford
HAHAHAHA
True blooded Redguard.

This will only make him stronger

So point the gun at the cop..

>WE CAN’T BRING BACK THE 9 LIVES THAT CRACKER TOOK BUT I BET YOU HE WON’T SH*T RIGHT FOR A WEEK

yeah

This happened ages ago and he wasn't raped. They try to make it sound like he was, but apparently the guy just ran out of nowhere and punched him. Guards were on them pretty quickly from what I understand.
>trusting viralmugshot(dot)com

he was shocked / too surprised there werent cops outside when he was done with the shootout.

He didn't face any resistance, and got confused. Started driving away and didn't get stopped for a long time.

There's a FBI interview in full out there, where he explains it.

He expected to die right outside the church

that's fucking dumb, you'd just get shot.

Lol it's fake news guys.

>received 15 stitches to his rectum

Liberals will cheer

>that should have been locked
Neither is yours

>the consequences of his actions justify his actions
If he didn't do what he did, this would have never happened.

fake and gay
snopes.com/charleston-church-shooter-dylann-roof-raped-cell/

he was assaulted, though.

Too bad this didn't really happen because he deserves it

Punished Dylann Roof.
>tfw no image editor

>>>WE CAN’T BRING BACK THE 9 LIVES THAT CRACKER TOOK BUT I BET YOU HE WON’T SH*T RIGHT FOR A WEEK

Shit dawg

All niggers should die. Feral fucking beasts.

Except the original point specifically mentions suing for not being placed in pc, not general negligence.

should have killed more than 9 monkeys

No he doesn't. He should escape or suicide before it does happen though.

B L A C K E D

How the fuck do you get raped by one person? I could literally prevent penetration just by clenching my ass (thank you rippletits). He couldn't hold the guy off for 5 minutes? Why did he have a golds gym tank?

Niggers being violent apes is not a consequence of Dylann Roof's actions. Niggers have been violent apes for millennia.

Nice, hope it's not the last time

>snopes

Punished.

The rape isn't mentioned by the representative, only that he was punched a number of times and Dylan isn't pressing charges.

That man is unironically a based black man.

This.

Fuck you nigger.

>implying prison rapes aren't common and are only done by black men

Based Dylann Roof.

This. Given space and freedom to do so niggers will rape and steal at the expense of anyone but themselves. I say we should kill all niggers period end of story. What is there to even debate? I also say we do this legally and just have the army of women and immigrants to go door to door and shoot them.

>niggers are animals
this isn't news

They should sue the prison. I bet this was allowed to happen. It says the guards were not there because they were giving another inmate toilet paper and the other was on a break. How was he allowed to be raped for 5 minutes when he's supposed to be monitored around the clock and isolated from other prisoners? This would never happen to a pedophile.

He probably mouthed off to the wrong nigger and got beat down. Which is his fault. Doubt rape though

"If you fuck a guy in the ass it makes them look gay" ~Quote by Justin Trudeau

White people can't commit murder. It's not murder if a black person's killed.

I'm glad roof killed those nasty niggers in that church and I hope more events like that happen

Yep

Nice clickbait OP, where's norsebot when you need it?

meanwhile..

Roof was vindicated. The Left punished all white people as a result. He proved they are targeting us.
>tfw no more dukes of hazzard

>in all the video games you can only shoot white people

They banned him I think, his posts keep getting deleted everywhere

kid was dumb fuck

if your gonna kill niggers go tot heir projects and light it up not the church going ones trying to fix their own race

faggots deserved to be raped

Some Jew probably organised it though and bribed the guards. See what happens when you fight for your race goyim!

>should have been locked
they let him get raped. guards like prisoner justice.

>thinking that this a bad thing

Typicla A*glo cuck

Are American prisons so shitty because they're filled with niggers?

>tfw no trump yet

Haha yeah, ouchie!

> Dylan Roof is a fake news psyop. Here he is in a music video from 8'4 called "End of the world" by REM

> Naked throughout the video, and its him for sure ive masturbated to it twice

Prove me wrong

So they left a door unlocked which should of been locked while both guards simultaneously had duties away from Roof, 8 am in the shower while said black inmate RAN down a flight of stairs and threw said unlocked door to rape and beat him for 5 minutes.

>Roof did not fight back
>Will not press charges
>15 stitches to his rectum

Smells like a setup and clear biased to a white inmate in a black mans prison.

The same could be said of America as a whole

he was under an illusion / mis-interpretation of how society works.

Not just dumb. He thought the police was more sophisticated than what they really are.

Why you even think he did what he did, he wasn't particularily informed about anything enough to have strong opinions about anything. Just watch his FBI interview, he's just a confused kid who read dumb shit and acted on it without doing proper research.

Let me tell ya....If I killed 9 niggers and went to jail....the first thing I'd do is make some shank out of anything I could find, sneak up behind a fucking nigger, stab him in the neck so the blood sprays and scream "Hail Satan, You Child has come, I offer my tribute!!!" Then proceed to smear the blood all over my face. Niggers are animals, but they ain't crazy. I mean, you're already down for 9 murders. What's one more?

>NO DATE
>NO VIDEO
>NO PROOF

while it would be hilarious/fantastic if that evil little shit got such treatment, there's NO reason to believe this right now.

give me an actual, legitimate source or you can take your cuck cigar flag and fuck off.

>They wanted this to happen
Absolutely.
>Stepped aside to have toilet paper to another inmate
>Raped for 5 minutes
This means the guards either stood by and did nothing, or left the room while this happened.

niggers and beaners, but the main problem is that prisoners aren't segregated by race.

this.

Oooga Booga

>Liberals will cheer
But he didn't use a condom senpai...

He could just get postal 2 and shoot only the black citizens

it's almost like you faggots fell for the falseflag that was Charleston, it's almost like you forgot there was an active shooter drill, it's almost like CIA is paid to astroturf bullshit on the internet to provoke disenfranchised white males into commit terrorist acts to justify more dystopian policing. It's almost like you fell for the racewar helter skelter PSYOP, it's almost like Sup Forums is being used to find potential patsies for more of their falseflag attacks
>youtube.com/watch?v=81__Jc1ZEkQ

Absolutely pathetic, Jesus christ CIA pls hire me as a crisis actor i'll do it for free opiates (you guys have a plentiful amount of heroin from afghanistan) I'm a better actor then any of these faggots and won't have the duping delight. I can also cry on cue, better then Tony Parker or Gene Rosen from Sandy hook. I promise, you guys need some young fresh blood to invigorate your shitty agency and its low energy actors

They're still taking down monuments as we speak.

Snopes ?

LoL

>
Dylan ROOF
Randy STAIR

Bowl cuts are an advertisement for "sissy" in the prison system

Niggers attacking whites is a constant daily occurance in the USA

Same shit in Europe
They arrange it to have muslims attack/kill whitey

So who was that cop giving the press conference?

This is the third time this shit has been reported, fake no less.

>Stafford hit Roof in the face and back, leaving him with bruises on his face and back after he was raped for 5 minutes the report adds. Roof was checked out by jail medical staff and received 15 stitches to his rectum and returned to his cell

hahahaha top kek

Even that "assault" was him being pushed.

As soon as I heard the roof news, I knew Flags & Monuments were going to go. I started buying Antique Confederate History Books, knowing book burnings weren't far off.

Screenshot or GTFO. I ain't giving them clicks before that.

He wasn't trying to get into prison, he was trying to get out.

Hes not pressing charges so possible collusion of guards with inmates most likely threatened him with more violence or worse if he resisted.
Guards need to be investigated and possibly higher up for a reason he was not in a safer environment considering the nature of his crime.

What kind of person, the skinny size of Roof, wears a Gold's Gym T-Shirt?

Did anyone ever read his "manifesto"? It seemed fake.

This even hardened white criminals don't go around raping men.