Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>born with blonde hair
>it darkened to brown
>tfw you're not white anymore

Same and I'm Armemeian.

me too

Then at least help us, god damn it. Help us!

Help me have a country of my own!

>take DNA test
>.1% asian
why?

Hello darkness my old friend. I wish I could be white again..

What race are you buddy? Japanese and Korean are bro-tier but anything else and I feel sorry for you.

kek'd
Guess you can date chinks now without it being race mixing

theres always next lifecycle. you kno after death

Chkekd

Why do people want to be white? Why not asian?

Asian americans earn more than any other racial demographic in the world. They have higher IQ's and are smart enough to not develop cultures that literally self destruct due to liberalism.

Whites on Sup Forums laugh at niggers for having shitty cultures that produce helhole societies, but surely asians look at whites the same way at this point...

>Take DNA test
>70% British Isles
>30% Eastern / South Eastern Europe

nice.

I wish I was 6'0+

Why? So you can sit at Pol's cool kids table? You are who you are. Suck it up, have sone dignity, and stop complaining on Chinese cartoon boards.

>America

That to be expected

>tfw I won't be taken during the rapture to inner earth by Hitler and his New Swabian/Asgardian forces
>tfw I'll never be white

I'm half nigger, aka, a nigger because it taints.

If you help us in the coming struggle we will supply you and your cursed kind with land and a supply of Aryan sperm/roasties so that you'll gradually be able to bleach your sin away.

Why do you want to be white? I can't get free gibs and have to work extra hard at everything cuz ebil cis white male

>tfw turk dad and german mom
>tfw blonde and blue eyes

Is that you ghost of Michael Jackson?

you have to go back.
jk im having an existential crisis because i've been a racist for yours but i met a really good black man who i would never want to send to africa.

Asians higher IQ is likely because they drill their children with schooling so hard, like a robot. IQ tests are heavily academic usually. Furthermore, they don't build good societies. China is a very poor imitation of Westernization.
A toxic wasteland with factory workers jumping from buildings.
But they did do it best. They mimicked white culture the best out of all. Yet still a poor imitation.
Asians are also poor of stature, and they have been proven to have the least empathy of any race on earth. Which would explain their cruelty to animals and often each other.

>I'm half a nigger, aka, a nigger because it taints
Oh well. Join a respectable church, marry another half-nigger, and raise conservative half-nigger kids. Don't beat yourself up over it too badly.

>not being proud of your race.
Goddamn, this is why every non-white is shit. If you just had some pride in being a nigger, this wouldn't matter.
This is wrong, most Asian Americans are incredibly left. I'll go looking for sources if it comes down to that
.As a 5'8 guy, I can tell you that the real benefit is being able to build muscle and look impressive, while lanklets struggle in gyms just to get some muscle.
Embrace what you are. Do not shy away, self loathing leads to destruction.

>and curly hair and under 6 feet

But that would mean racial integration of niggers into our gene pool, faggot. Sterilize him and his sheboon gf

>born with white hair
>turned yellow with age
Man it feels bad not being white anymore

thats not what gene pool is.

Don't worry. Thanks to people like yourself breeding and slowly taking over our countries, the white man will one day be gone.
When this happens western society will collapse, as white men built it, keep it, run it.
Where the white man is not, cultures run poorly or have piss poor imitations of westernization.
But never the less, one day there won't be hardly any whites left. Likely in your lifetime!
Then you can run around with all your diverse people, looking for food, and scrounging in the wastes. So why worry?

No one cares if you're white or not. Just be proud of who you are and make something of yourself.

Actually smooth hair and 1,90.

> If you just had some pride in being a nigger, this wouldn't matter.
Should I be proud of my family if they're serial killers? No, the best thing to do is to live your life well so that you can be proud of your accomplishments.

You will be white one day if technology becomes advanced enough.

Check'd

>born with brown eyes
>tfw never white
tfw 4th generation non white mexican invader who can pass for white hispanic while still getting diversity gibs

I think that means someone got WARPATH'D a few hundred years back

or you were actually mongol-ed

As long as you're born in US. Nothing really matters.

Be grateful to God that you get to be a part of such a glorious nation.

Help cleanse us Asians of our chink eyes

>found one light brown hair
ill miss you Sup Forums but this is for the greater good...

I know your feel, tan it in the summer and it'll go blonde during the summer

We have low EQ, not IQ.

btw, real IQ test won't be affected by educational level

go eat a dog you slanted eyed gook

>be me
>blonde
>green eyes
>6'3"
>8 inch cock

I'm a hermit that stays at home with my dog unless I'm at work. Not all it's cracked up to be.

I have blue eyes and thus shit happened to me...
>no longer aryan

Realistically, you could live the same life most whites do if you act and talk civil, have normal goals in life, don't do degenerate stuff and dress in a way that civil people do.
It's hard to find an example of a society in human history that would have given you more opportunities to rise.
In fact, if the majority of blacks did that the whole theme you see on this board would be completely different, because most people who are racist act that way because THEY KNOW that blacks are dangerous to them, their families and their societies.
There is nothing unreasonable to be cautious with people who you've identified to be a threat to you.
White societies are unique in that respect as most others would have simply ethnically cleansed their territories from all people they consider dangerous, yet we are always called out as the personification of all evil on this world.

im .001 percent cherokee
why god

>tfw pale skinned
>strong jawline, broad shoulders
>brown eyes

FUCKING RUINED

I actually have ZERO fear that the white man will vanish. Know why? Cause just as soon as they start making designer babies through DNA magic, guess what the top baby color scheme will be? Any guesses you faggots? Blond and Blue Eyed. Yup. The Assyrians will rule this planet someday. Every half breed wanna be white sinned with traces if shitskin will flock to the DNA splicers to carve out every flaw they can from their pre-born spawn so when they are born they can pass as pure-bred white. Mark my words Sup Forums Hitler's dream is coming and it will happen because of shit rags like Vanity Fair and all the other cancer magazines that promote beauty.

>great grandfather was Portuguese

Egyptian master race here.
be proud of who you are sir, white or not, don't cuck yourself

I am a pagan nationalist, and wouldn't want to become white if they paid me to.

Fucking spell checker.....ARYANS

>its another non-white having an existentialist crisis episode

Get over it and go improve yourself, don't be a weakling who slacks off because his people as a whole happen to be really shit

EPIC!!!!! Should be on the wall of ever class room in evey school. Nice work bro.

i heard that taking a bath in bleach everyday for a month does wonders

>that gif
>he lands face first

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time user, thank you for this treasure

That's right, goy! Embrace multicultralism and diversity! Don't let those filthy nazi white supremacists make you feel bad!

>green eyes
Gross. Kys, rot-eyes.

I feel ya my nigga

No, America's flag in for democracy which it isn't but a constitutional republic - democracy sucks for the reason mentioned however

>?????
where in my post did I ask to marry your wayt daughter eurocuck?

Supposedly us green-eyed beings are part alien. So how about YOU bow to your next overlords?

Yes. Be ashamed. Be ashamed, darkie.

>5'8
wtf kys you fucking hobbit

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ

Your mum's a literal fucking whore why would you brag about that.

>roached
Ew you mom fucked a roach

I mean I was already sold. But this just sweetens the deal. I am part European tho.