In what way could i have won ww2?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have this thread every week, but fine.
1. Don't let Italy declare war on Greece, tell them to wait until France has been taken then blitz Russia.
2. No mercy for Brits at Dunkirk.
3. Less military spending on over-sized tanks, more of a naval presence.
4. Don't declare war on Americans because they have nukes developed by angry Juden.
5. Tell Japan to attack Russia from west while you attack from the east instead of attacking Americans.

Basically don't get America involved. Once the Burgers show up Germany has a bad time.

You did the best you could with what you had and what needed to be done at that time

You could never have won, it was already over before you invaded Poland

by getting good at Hearts of Iron

he let the brits escape at dunkirk.
he should have held them as PoWs and used them as a bargaining chip to negotiate peace with britain.

italian retardation and failure to take greece did cost the natsocs a lot of time to fix the situation.
witch cost them even more time that could have been used in barbosa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War

What do you define as over sized tanks?
Tiger II, Maus, E-100 project?

I personally would have made more Hetzers and Panthers.

you needed him.
you needed us.
i-im so sorry, mein fuhrer.

Don't be jerks to Ukrainians. They were your natural allies and you screwed it up.

Germany should've played the empire game and not the desperate lunatic game and maybe after 20-30 years they would've emerged as winners instead of United Sharts.

This, he should have waited for Mosley to come into power, we (Germans) would have won

Yea meanwhile Jap can also consolidate in China.

By learning to be more abstract with art.

Some armistice with Russia instead of that grinding death. Maybe they should have gone into Africa and genocided niggers, as no one would have cared. They could have had resources, oil, farmland, ports, etc.

Should have just left Poland alone. Eventually the Soviets would have shown their true colours and the allies may have been France, Germany and the UK (and Italy?) against the Soviet states.

Listened to your generals dipshit

Never go east.

Disagree, and actually purpose the opposite.
Meet with (((Allies))) and create a truce with promise of more secured payment if allowed to move east,
then Blitzkrieg all the way to Moscow.
Establish government and allow infrastructure to catch up,
route through the middle east and pincer Europe before the Americans can get involved.
America was literally was the only thing tilting the scales in both wars.

Take a 14 year old Dutch Jewish girl as a concubine and make her pregnant with the next King of the Jews

Don't break the Molotov-Von Ribbentrop Pact

There must be an alternate timeline where King Edward didn't abdicate and Mosley became PM...

this

Stop and consolidate now and again. Stop building super heavy tanks and pour the money into aircraft design. Don't open wars on more than one front. Listen to your fucking generals

Underrated

America is a Nazi country desu.
What u did with nazi's top tier scientists is beautiful.

Did he ever have a serious chance of winning?

Maybe by not being a traitor who was funded by the same people who funded Communism? B not being a Zionist.
Cary over from previous thread:
A dude told me Rothschild's never married into royalty, only with each other, well then::: why do the Bush Klan, Goebbels, Prince Charles, The Queen, the Nazi Party elite, Darth Soros, all look like the children of the Klan Crowley?
I don't see ANYONE around here, that look-a-like-a-that.
Where did these people come from, if I am full of it.
And don't pretend you don't know wtf I am on about either.
Prince Charles looks like Dubya and Senior had a baby. And then that baby and Soros gave birth to Hitler.

If there was anybody who needed to consolidate then it was the Japs, their Naval lobbyists completely fucked over the Army requests for further automated rifles and armor. You can only get so far on TENNO HEIKA BANZAII

team up with Slavs. Slavs took him down

It was curious how that beetle-like type proliferated in the Ministries: little dumpy men, growing stout very early in life, with short legs, swift scuttling movements, and fat inscrutable faces with very small eyes. It was the type that seemed to flourish best under the dominion of the Party. -George Orwell 1984

>America is a Nazi country desu.
Kind of. It's a melting pot of Nazi and Original Americana influences.
The problem is that the old soviets also influenced American politics and it's systematically incompatible with the other values.

>be tougher on Mussolini, advise against dumb attempts
>treat Ukrainians better instead of treating them like slaves so when Soviets invade they feel more threatened by them than by you
>do not let nuke project in Sweden (?) get stifled by saboteurs
>treat Poles better (no "Devil's Deed") so Providence secures you good luck, as up to that point

This, Hitler needed to wait and influence the Brits and Brazilians to get the fascists in charge, also he should have forgiven Spain's debt so that Franco and Salazar would join the war.

fpbp

Norway not Sweden.

Yeah, just influence everyone else to be fascist too. Then Spaina coulda mada all the difference-ah.
Hahahahah

Without Britain going to war with them how the hell could they lose?

Haahahhaha...it's okay...you don't get.
You don't know people did have a choice to be fascist in Britain...and they said fuck off.
They preferred Rothschild rule, to yours.
I actually don't blame them.

Mosley was doing good in Britain until Britain declared war on Germany.

Also the war with Britain, had to happen, or the Jews did not get Israel. Everyone cooperated with them...Germany too.

WE JUST HAD THIS THREAD WTF

Fascism is the stupidest system ever dreamed up.
Do you get this upset when people make natsoc threads back to back? I am guessing no, so the next query is, why not?

Sorry they had no chance from the beginning.

USA, Russia, UK, Australia, Canada... > Germany, Japan and Italy (laughs)

These are "Generals" you fucking spastic. There is no "How coud Germany have won WW2 general".

Why not? I am guessing because you say so. I'm right aren't I?

I was playing silent hunter and I wanted to ask Sup Forums. By the start of the war Germany had only around 35 U-boats. Do you think if they had say around 100 by the beginning of the war would it have made a difference?
Wreak havoc on American lend lease and British shipping and war supplies

If they had listened to Von Ribbentrop they could have had Stalin

If they had listened to Von Rabbi, Hitler himself wouldn't have known he was a Zionist. Or funded by the Skull and Bones in Yale....

Nukes

Would've had to get to the American population in the 1920s

>In what way could i have won ww2?

Converted to Judaism.

Is this just more, "Cause I say so?"
I'm detecting a pattern w/ you guys.

This
The only correct move was to wait for japs to sperg out, join US in offing them, then redpill them from within