How is it that every white skinned race manages to be alright, but every dark skinned race manages to be degenerate?

How is it that every white skinned race manages to be alright, but every dark skinned race manages to be degenerate?

Does skin tone LITERALLY determine your lifestyle? Your intelligence?

>Does skin tone LITERALLY determine your lifestyle? Your intelligence?

yes of course

They are correlated not deterministic.

My white ancestors developed medicines based on scientific progress. These people's brown ancestors drank cow piss.

The better question is why does Japan manage to be pretty much Western tier civilised while China and Korea are barbaric?

you're a fucking gook. You're less than niggers. Glad you at least know it you slanty eyed mongrel.

>They are correlated not deterministic.
hi redit

Same reason why slavs are monkeys and germans are aryans.

Poo in loo pajeet

Because we nuked them, then gave them a western form of government.

dark skin means you traditionally live somewhere hot enough that you'll probably never freeze to death even if you live naked all year around, and with non-existent winters where you can still find food easily. This means you don't have to evolve to plan ahead of time and get smarter, you can keep on living like an animal.

Whereas if you live in let's say northern Europe and you're as dumb as the average shitskin you won't survive a winter, or rather the only shitskins who would are the smarter ones.

So shitskin = can live naked like an animal, white = had to struggle to survive, didn't come easily.

Yes, there is a correlation between skin color and IQ.

Japan aggressively culled people who were unruly and couldn't respect authority, leaving only people with a predisposition for respecting social order.

im pure bred white you fucking hillary voter. Asians deserve death and Trump will NUKE them.

looks like you're misunderstanding

what i wanted to say is the fact that 21st will be our century
your dominative age will be end in fucking 10 years and you're going back to slaves
see the reality, christ cuck

Sort of. Whites and Asians bred out many of their niggy traits because their societies needed progress and authority. Even our most savage ancestors (ie we wuz vikangz/we wuz mongols) were well-traveled conquerors.

CHIN CHIN?!

you're literally going to die because trumps gonna nuke you and theres nothing you can do about it

>yfw this really is the cute for cancer

Would you drink the warm piss of a virgin cow?

>vikangz
>savage
Stop watching talmudvision.

Based Pajeet

>be white neolithic farmer
>enjoy some cow urine
>fall ill
>not be able to tend to field
>winter comes
>you starve
>plotting_darwin.jpg

>be indian jungle dweller
>enjoy some cow urine
>fall ill
>no winter comes
>you get better
>take a shit wherever you like
>pick up coconuts and berries
>you fall ill
>no winter comes
>you feel better
>pick up some coconuts and berries
>no consequences for your degeneracy

quality posts friend

>attacks asians
>hides flag
hello pajeet

where did the informations you insist on come from then?
yeah perhaps it only exist in your fucking brain
i'm really waiting for trump to nuke us, which unfortunately will never happen though

oh it;'s gonna happen. all asians will die at the hands of trump for your crimes of creating the climate change hoax.

don't get cocky, island chink. you know exactly that your people lack any creativity and have no soul. you are good at implementing processes and improving things other people bring to you (just look at the technological history of your island).

but for peaceful world domination you lack the right tools. and conquering by force ... how about another nukathon?

The mutations from the two nukes might have actually made them more creative. Just look at anime

CHIN CHIN??

yeah thanks for sharing your fucking dream

anime is a manifestation of their deepest sexual perversions. like germans eating shit.

not rally the right kind of creative (the one which builds and improves civilizations - not the one which degrades them to nigger levels).

can't build an empire on shit and tentacles.

my dream will be a reality now that trump is in office. be afraid, be very afraid.

>anime is a manifestation of their deepest sexual perversions
>most popular animes are about self-improvement, facing overwhelming odds, and finding the inner strength to win; also self-sacrifice

good luck with your ambition

I, just as Hitler, accept you as honorary whites.

anime is degenerate. deal with it.

Name the degenerative effect of anime.

Inb4 something that exists in every post-industrial nation.

DPRK is going to turn your islands into glass

>implying NK has the industrial capacity to make glass

Fun fact: early missionaries considered Japanese to be white and said they made better christians than Indians who were "black". I don't actually agree with that because brahmin and sikhs are Aryan.

nigger gypsy daleet detected

to be quit honest i fucking hate my own country so i really wanna see the island getting nuked by them
and i'm proud to be asian so the fact that DPRK is getting stronger and stronger is completely a good thing for me
i see them as companions

Living in warmer weather: less planning ahead required for survival => less intelligence and less cooperation.
Living in warmer weather: browner skin required against ultraviolet light.

Both are adaptions to warmer climate.

You don't even have the birthrates to even maintain an army ya dumb gook.

in the race war against whites, all east asian country will unite in order to defeat you, which means that we'll have more soldiers than you'll have

>East Asians uniting

if we were forced to fight against whites who really want to exterminate us, then we'll probably unite

yeah in the reality, such kind of race will never happen though

>in the race war against whites, all east asian country will unite in order to defeat you

Don't lie.
Japan would gleefully throw every other Asian country under the bus if they thought they could get away with it, and they greatly prefer being serfs to America vs being serfs to the Chinese.

In fact, EVERY OTHER ASIAN COUNTRY EXCEPT NORTH KOREA WOULD THROW CHINA UNDER THE BUS AT THE DROP OF A HAT IF THE USA WENT TO WAR WITH THEM.

Dud I failed at school and then after my 20s taught myself fucking dabase shit and programming by using google. I faked a degree on my resume and now work full time for years making 100k. How the fuck do they not just pull themselves out of the mud. Every bit of information they could ever need is freely available.

If you stuck 100 white men on an island with an internet connection they would build a fucking good village inside a week. Way more if they actually had raw materials. God damn they would be smelting within a week if you dropped them in africa.

There is way to many uncivilized shit holes to pretend that these cultures/people are equal.

I don't think you'd need 100 men nor an internet connection to build a village.

Came for this.

No more disgusting than drinking milk from a cow. Life is often stranger than fiction and for all we know cow piss really could be the cure for cancer because of something within it and it went unknown for so long because of how ludicrous it sounds. I'm sure people in the distant past thought drinking milk from a cow's udders was disgusting and couldn't envision being healthy for you at all.

This to be honest.

Whites evolved in places where the environment becomes anathema to life for one-quarter of the year and had to develop greater long-term planning and social altruism for anybody to survive. Shitskins just ate berries and drank cow piss year-round so they never faced meaningful evolutionary pressure.

The IQ test has been revised several times because they didnt like the results it produced at first (didnt fit the racist narrative)

But I think cold weather does have an effect.
Cold weather promotes people staying inside more, being solitary. You need alone time for intellectual growth.
Smarter people are the loner loser freaks that have little to no friends usually.

The reason that Indians believe that cow urine from the cow before sunrise has medicinal properties and heals cancer is most likely due to the proven fact that most of the melatonin that the body produces during the night ends up as well as several of its metabolites are excreted in high levels in the first urination every morning in mammals.

Recapturing this every morning would probably have some noticeable medical effect. Melatonin is known to have extremely potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as well as direct anti-tumor properties that are independent of melatonin's anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.

Recapturing that every day could theoretically both directly treat cancer through the way melatonin directly kills cancer cells (which has been repeatedly proven in many studies) but also help prevent future cancer from emerging as melatonin is known to be super efficient at stopping oxidative stress and the associated DNA damage which play major roles in causing cancer.

Not only would you have melatonin but in the urine would be contained many of it's post- and pre-metabolites; many of which are themselves potent anti-inflammatory or anti-oxidant agents, such as N-acetyl-serotonin which has been estimated to be as much as 20 times better than melatonin at protecting against oxidative damage.

Unsurprisingly, some branches of Ayurvedic medicine recommend drinking your own urine every morning.

Drink up my fellow Aryans!

>glad you

Pajeet instantly detected

I'll try it out

>for your crimes of creating

nice American grammar you got there pajeet