Car mounts pavement and ploughs into crowd at London's King's Cross

It's Happening

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/880154260771663877
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The religion of peace strikes again.

Inb4 It's either a shitskin or a white plowing shitskins. I want the ladder to be.

Calling it now, it's another racist white supremacist Brexiter.

Why the sudden usage of cars all of a sudden?

Be Muslim inshallah

Abolish semitic religion.

PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE

WE NEED TO START PROACTIVELY ROUNDING UP RACISTS BEFORE THEY KILL MORE OF OUR SLEEPER CELLS

Can't ban cars

I confirm act of terror

he was a drunk driver. you realize that the kike media went completely silent and buried the story when it turned out he wasn't trying to kill mudshits but was just hammered

bin that motor vehicle

Suspect pictured.

not happening, its totally normal and part of living in a big city

Is this real or are you just reposting old tweets? There's so many of these that I can't even tell

Part and Parcel you Limeys.
Standup and do something already.

BE A STAR
BIN THAT CAR

just another day in europe.

I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THIS HEINOUS ATTACK

ISIS told their worldwide followers to start using cars since there's pretty much nothing that can be done to prevent it

Reading the replies, this might be nothing?

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/880154260771663877

that's what you'd think but check out Agenda 21

The religion of Hindu strikes again

The average Mohammad can deal a lot more damage with a vehicle than he can with a gun.

The UK is barbaric and a joke. Can't cook, can't take care of teeth, can't speak proper english.

Britfags are the worst

fake news

xD

No guns.

Although the sudden absence of suicide bombings is noticed.

delet this

He can't stop getting away with it.

Get out of here you cuck.

Oh no?

Autonomous cars coming soon, goy.

nigger

Sometimes all this terror makes me want to burst into treats.

How do fellow londoners cope with the stress of knowing any day now you're going to get a phone call informing you of a relative or friend's death?

Again it's nothing, was a pretty quiet ramadan

PART

What do you think the push behind selfdriving cars is for?

This. Europe is pagan.

AND

PARCEL

Islamism universal ban when?

I guess they feel guilty for having those racist thoughts, so they head off to the kebab shop to buy a bite to eat and to say hello to their daughter being gang-raped in the back.

Oh, another parcel today? Strange, I never ordered anything recently, I guess that's just part of living in the city.

In all seriousness an all-out war is brewing in Britain, I know there are plenty of cucks down there but the common people won't take this much longer, seriously. If the last retaliatory mosque attack is evidence of anything, people are reaching the end of their wits in Britain.

It's nothing. It's just another drunk chav driving too fast.

niggerfaggot

Shadilay.

No chance of Ahmed accidentally blowing himself up before the time comes

every
fucking
day
now
part
and
parcel

Every fucking time.

For fucks sake. Are these things the unions revenge for Brexit??

Dude fuck the uk its gay fuck you too

Since Trump got elected and America got a conservative leader we don't have attacks. Europe Elects liberals and had an attack every couple days.
I wish there was an obvious trend to in how they pick their target countries.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>i want the ladder to bee

what did he mean by this?

its funny every time.

It's pretty fool proof, nobody thinks twice about a car and all you have to do is twist the wheel.

The UK elected the conservatives and they decided to become "the world leader in internet censorship" (and spying no you by breaking the backbone of computer security) which means Theresa May wants to be better than North Korea, and China, at being a totalitarian fascist.

They want to cause terror, you know, terrorism. Guns are scary sure, but you can push for a ban etc and feel good.
With cars, you can't ban them in modern society, and it's impossible to really limit them in any way. It's also more terrifying knowing any of the millions of vehicles on the road at any time could just veer off and kill you.
It will have to come down to, destroying your citizens freedom and removing personal vehicles, or finally dealing with the sand monkey problem.

>All comments going crazy
>"It was a smart car driving by itself! FAKE NEWS"
>"Lets not jump to conclusions. It wasn't terror related."
>"No name and no race means it's a white terrorist again!"
>"Why can't you idiots see its an accident!"

Lewisham council proudly operates under agenda 21

Enjoy your bab

Fuck you man

I'm more stressed by the demographic shift
But I know what you mean. I feel like I could cry or kick a stranger in the shin

It's idiot-proof. Anyone can rent a car, and you don't need anything illegal. You don't need to get a gun, or fight anyone hand-to-hand; you don't need to make explosives, or smuggle them in somewhere. All you need to do is spend a little money to rent a truck or car, and drive along until you see a large group of people, and then you plow into them.

I don't understand what it means, explain please

Oy Vey! its all your fault for not welcoming them with open arms, goy's

pic related keeps happening

Faggot

they're trying to push driverless cars as the norm by 2030

I was told it was happening? Just got here

(((they))) are manipulating the public's perception of the automobile from freedom and utility to that of occupation and terror so that the people will demand grid-connected, centrally-controlled, AI driven autos when (((they))) propose the legislation.

It's easier to buy a car than build a bomb.

when you want your followers to do as much damage as they can but their IQ is sub 70.

(you)

This is nothing but an unfortunate roadside mishap.
Thread saged. Happening cancelled.

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

>Muslim shoots someone with a gun.
>Right wing look at the Muslim.
>Left wing look at the gun.

Whats the site where i can bet internet shekels on the race of the person?

PLEASE BE A JEW PLEASE BE A JEW

It is happening, welcome brother.

Not happening.

Just a young lad who had a bit too much to drink. Not used to the alcohol yet, nothing more.

mods.

>ban guns
>bin knives
>still gets motorized
BRAVO BONGS

>no source

QUICKLY! BAN FIREARMS

chekd

Part and parcel

This, its literally nothing. And but arent you all so tired, maybe just lay down for a while.

Kings cross is niggerville, anglo white terrorism confirmed. Not all anglos.

because of cars 3. it won't end until cars 4 explains how lightning mcqueen will race again.

Maaaan I almost got excited for the shitstorm

Confirmed Sad Dick Khan says everything is fine and for brits to go back to rolling over and being genocided and colonized by peaceful part and parcel hordes.

So... it's pretty much checkmate?

Jewlywood pushing the narrative that cars are ok and shouldn't be banned

Amateur bombs aren't that effective in crowds since the bodies closest to the Muslim shield the others from the blast, guns are very effective but harder to come by than a car.

Since this thread will attract lots of britons, I want to ask about something.

I want someone to redpill me on an organization called "Citizens UK".

What exactly do they do ? Who funds them ?

And since I have a hard time trusting "charity" and "social work" organizations, could they be a front for something else ?

Get a life, bin that car.