Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpl8Texk5r2cxebg1K1AQFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5NPZSwFBWk8
youtube.com/watch?v=8SL1cs9qsXE
youtube.com/user/joebonsaipoland
youtube.com/watch?v=tFX5KXR3630
ksh.hu/pls/ksh/docs/eng/xstadat/xstadat_long/h_wdsd001b.html?350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poland already has a right-wing government.

nah, they are cuckservatives, we need a real right-wing party, that supports civic and economic freedom

This is your real problem.

UN and world bank representative?
countries did fine pre-ww1 with 25% of current population

1) it is around 1.5 already
2) it is this low because 1.5M Poles in the age 18-35 left the country
3) abroad they have >2.0 fertility rate
4) a lot of them will come back here because of shitskins
5) 1M young Ukrainians moved here, so give 'em a few years to buy themselves a place to live
6) we will have massive immigration of white people from the west
7) this can be doubles within a decade (just take a look at Germany after Hitler came to power)
8) Hungary will hit 2.0 in a few years and they used to have the very similar situation to us and we are following their path

Not a problem, at least in a short run. Even if this doesn't change, then our population will shrink by 700k in 2050.
Again - not.a.problem.

it went up to 1.36 last year, and is projected to be even higher this year

still not enough but they are on the right track

Military power is tied to population size. Countries with small, dying populations may face invasion from countries with growing populations and larger GDP's.

Not really, all that happened was the center right party lost votes to the far right. Sure the right has gotten more far right, but overall the right wing has the same percentage comparing from the oldest gen to the youngest gen.

oh, and by the way
pic rel is the number of students in Poland
right now we have ~65k foreign students
so this trend is VERY positive, less brainwashed retards after sociology and politology
in the 90s we had ~2.0 and 500k students

>2014

old news, we already dealt with this

Your country gives me hope. It has some utterly beautiful cities and I now exclusively holiday there. Doing my bit for your economy.

Good luck.

>tfw you will never be polish

Thanks, Britain is lovely as well, hope you can turn the tide.

Then why do Liechtenstein and Luxembourg exist, and have some of the highest standards of living in the world?

Shoo shoo evil Jew

Too late for that I am afraid - non-native births here account for 40% of total. On current trends it will be above 50% by 2022.

If it wasn't for the language barrier I would move to Poland with my wife in heartbeat.

I said MILITARY POWER, not standard of living.

tfw no Korwin policians around

politicians

youtube.com/channel/UCpl8Texk5r2cxebg1K1AQFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5NPZSwFBWk8
youtube.com/watch?v=8SL1cs9qsXE
youtube.com/user/joebonsaipoland

it is not that hard to learn it to understand, speaking fluently and flawlessly, from the other side... But you don't really need it in bigger cities

I think that at this point you would take anything that is less corrupt than these jews that are in power right now

Thanks for the links, will look into it.

>But you don't really need it in bigger cities

I'd have to learn it, detest those who go to a country and do not learn the language. Would be no better than some shitskin who wants people to adapt to them.

ok, first lesson
> I'd have to learn it, detest those who go to a country and do not learn the language.
word: szacun

This Anglo
youtube.com/watch?v=tFX5KXR3630
is speaking almost perfectly after 7 years of living here, I am kinda impressed.

>I'd have to learn it, detest those who go to a country and do not learn the language. Would be no better than some shitskin who wants people to adapt to them.

respectable attitude

what the fuck is wrong with our 30-39 age group?

>Hungary will hit 2.0 in a few years and they used to have the very similar situation to us and we are following their path

when orbán said he wants more children libcucks instantly attacked him for sexism

btw so far nothing changed and he said 2030

Thanks, anons. All the best to you.

btw OP i have another prediction

west falls
blame democracy
restore monarchy
arabs nuke us
arabs nuke themselves
hitler comes back from antarctica
epic win

I just Hungary's birth rate for 2016, and it was only 1.49. It's rising, but that's still a long ways from 2.0. And remember, you need 2.1 for replacement levels.
ksh.hu/pls/ksh/docs/eng/xstadat/xstadat_long/h_wdsd001b.html?350

*just checked

I would take Korwin no matter what country citizen I am

Korwin would rape and kill anybody, if he could be stronger, but he's just a whiny little political scum, so that's correct Stepan. (he's ok with economy and business tho)

>1.29

ouch

damn i love being albanian

>poland becoming more right wing

This just shows how fucked Europe is. It's not Germany, or Sweden, or the UK, or France, or any of the countries fucked by the horrid EU policies that are turning right wing, it's fucking Poland...

So Europe and Europeans need to rely on a literal subhuman nigger country to save Europe. Poland, the niggers of the white race. These filthy, dumb, welfare white niggers is Europes only hope

Now it is 1.34
not a great advancement, cuck

europe is dead, probably that rise is due to niggers ther having 15 kids each

Nice bait

>Hungary
>Poland
>Having niggers
Are you seriously this retarded?

jealous?
u wish you could deus vult from home
like a weekend trip?
10 years mate, you'll be paying me for opportunity of zombie killtrips from polbases

They have very little, enough to change the bith rate, though

btw those quads kek wills niggers ti go ahaha

You just combine some terminology of economy and poor deductive skills and think that you will sound smart or something?