Eric Clanton is currently at my bar. What should I do?

Eric Clanton is currently at my bar. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VL4xRwl1f3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

use a bike lock

Ask him if he looks forward to getting blacked in prison.

lick him

Give us the address so we can stop in and say hi.

Ask him if he knows any good brands of bike locks. Also ask him if it was all worth it.

take a picture for proof

need proofs

also what bar? I went to DVC where he worked so I might be near

Slip him a mickey

Call the cops on him and say he was verbally abusing you when you went up to talk to him.

Thats assault lol and get him thrown in jail for violating terms of ROR.

Pics or fuck off

>posts zero proofs

OP confirmed for faggot

Serve him alcohol then contact the police because he's violating conditions of his bail

Call him a jew or just say muh gorillion.

just whisper shit about hitler 1488 at him so nobody else can hear

Ask for his fucking autograph faggot

BUST HIM ACROSS THE FACE WITH A FULL BOTTLE OF JACK ILL FUCKING PAY FOR IT I DONT CARE

haha, sauce?

what is this from?

Picture first

smash a bottle on the back of his head

Greet him. Thank him. Try to kiss him. Tell him if He praises kek. Tell him Sup Forums is a board of peace and that we are glad he made music. Ad finally, tell hin to support us and Trump

buy him a drink, hes a hero, do you know how many anuses he will save in prison by sucking every cock he can get his mouth on?

GIVE PROOF
GIVE PROOF
GIVE PROOF

Kick him out of the gay bar for being a straight white male

Ask him what it feels like to be a puppet of international capitalism.

So how is the work at the gay bar?

>Pol mismatch picture of bike lock man blame dude who poll's own pic exempt from the crime.

Thank him for smacking some retarded right-wing faggots in the head.

I hope Clanton does it again and the next time the people he assaults will be Sup Forums posters hahahaha.

You faggots deserve to be smacked around. Dickless faggots, the lot of you.

>F0rD+F4R
>Ford
>Far
You should leave and drive far away.
In a Ford.

The Blacklist: Redemption

According to the user last time:

>It was a spinoff of The Blacklist that focused on the husband of one of the main characters. That scene was the intro to one of the episodes. The episode itself is just them pursuing who supplied the gas.

Rape him on livestream

What an edgy little faggot you are, feeling smug about provocating anons on a message board

Still, when you look in the mirror tonight you'll feel nothing but sadness, because of how pathetic you are.

End it. End it tonight.

Theres only a few things you can actually do that are totally legal. I would provoke him with loud convos about Trump blasting the fuck out of Hillary, about the travel ban makes you feel safe, how you cant wait till kennedy retires and trump gets another judge, how pelosi keeps freezing up because shes going to prison with obama and so on. talk shit about cnn being fake news and how you heard a guy that got arrested from antifa is now a snitch and you hope the snitch keeps ratting folks out

or----

act like YOU are an undercover cop. sit next to him and act like you guys are having a quiet convo...glance around alot...then stand up and say outloud, "Thanks for your cooperation eric youll be hearing from us soon" and walk out.

Call the police and have him arrested for violating his probation.

Another tough guy behind a keyboard. Go waddle that fat gut to the fridge for another round of carbs you pasty fuck.

stop falling for stupid shit Sup Forums
slide threads are a thing
sage slide threads

>op, post proof or gtfo

You best respect him or he might kick your ass...He is kinda known for beating the shit out of scared little right wing pussies.

You fucking fat nigger, post sauce right this moment.

Discuss bike locks

kys

Get his phone number and post it here.

get a bike lock and.....

Say something "right-wing" and cause him sperg out.

Actually, if you can provoke him into sayibng he can kick your ass you can get him for communictating threats and its right back to the slammer he goes.( if you are with a friend you two can go to the magistrate right now and swear out a warrant. No proof needed.Just a witness to say clanton threatened you.)

a true patriot

This!

a true hero

>Still, when you look in the mirror tonight you'll feel nothing but sadness, because of how pathetic you are.

Projecting.

When was the last time you looked in the mirror and liked what you saw?

There's no way any of you "men" on here are happy and adjusted individuals, seeing as your post here, on a board that dwells in negativity. "This is degenerate. That is degenerate. Life sucks."

I'm an exception, because I only come here to call you guys faggots and morons, which you all are.

Clanton was a tiny weakling with a ponytail but he went out and fought people. That makes him braver than any of you dickless faggots sitting around posting stupid cartoon images and whining about shit online.

DICKLESS FAGGOTSSSSSSS, ALL OF YOUUUUUU!

IF YOU NAME THE BAR AND ADDRESS WE KNOW HOW TO SEND OUT THE SWAT TEAM!!!

>le edgy troll
>reddit spacing

This

A suspected terrorist is at the bar. SWAT definitely needs to respond. Possibly planning new attacks as we speak. CALLLLL THEMMMMMMM!!!

Why is this hideous, brutish thug not in prison?

this

Either frame job
OR
make sweet butt love with him like the faggot you are

>Gadsden Flag
>Not right wing
You have to go...

It's pretty obvious it's him not many blue eyed liberal faggots with cavemen foreheads in Antifa Facebook groups

Hahahaha, you'd lick the bottom of my shoes like a dog if we'd met. Get fucked you weak faggot.

Damn right. Kuffar are cowards.

same goes for you. i'd slap the glasses from your bitchface and you'd start crying and probably run away

all you leftists are weak fucking faggots that are tough on the internet, but look at those "antifa" rallies in the US - weak faggots, all of them.

just like you. kys.

>Thinking that Libertarians are right wing

Another faggot moron with the IQ of dog poop. You're all fuckin' losers with stupid opinions. No wonder so many of you are military veterans on here.

Bah...fuck it. Just make a scene like Drax would. Stand up and point while laughing your ass off at the little commie that hits strangers with bikelocks and laugh about how hes fixing to take nigger dick up his intestinal track.
Just be a loud ass making fun of a dumbfuk on his way to riding the chocolate pricks of prison love. dare him to hit you with a bikelock too. say comeon motherfucker hit somebody ready to hit back you skinny little faggot. keep it up till the police come. they will warn you but he might have some problems with them.

if only

>"b-b-but, i like this flag"

>tenchu unprepared victim with bike lock
>fighting
user, I...

They are compared to modern leftist. Now shut the fuck up pussy.

Slip a roofie into his drink, put an "I HATE NIGGERS" t-shirt on him, then drop him off in Compton.

I would throw boiling hot drain opener on your face and watch it turn into a pillar of carbon. You would 100% lose any fight with me.

Nope. Changed my mind although i still like the swat team raid. try to get him talking about the events. catch him on video laughing about it or admitting it. using your phone is the most we can hope for from any california faggot to even try. god forbid you actually do anything without it. video him and if possible see if the police want to know who hes hanging with. just dont be a total pussy and do nothing. FUCK MAN! ITS JUST A MISDEMEANOR TO GO SLAP THE FUCK OUT OF HIM...but if you dont want legal trouble try to provoke him somehow into embarrassing shit we can spread online. OR GET HIM KILLED IN A RAID.

Just do something. Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=VL4xRwl1f3A

Timothy it's way past your bedtime

No you dummies.

Compliment him for fighting fascism. Give him a free drink. Ask him what he did and record it.

See if you can get him to confess to other crimes.

Profit.

shove a bike lock up his ass and tell him have a nice day

hit him with a bike lock then run and hide like a girl.

You wouldn't do shit.

I'd just show you a bike lock and you'd run away hahahaha.

Retarded right-wing faggots are no use for a bike lock. Clanton split their fuckin' wigs hahaha.

Hopefully Clanton beats the charges and they have to pay their own medical bills. I wonder of that Stiles fellow got a CAT scan. His medical expenses would be thousands of dollars hahahah.

in your dreams, weakling, only in your dreams

and even then you dream about getting fucked by me

Sorry i am slammed at work. Will share what happened

Call him a chimo

ZING

I'm pansexual and non binary sweetie...

news flash! your insults are weak

We found antifa's Kryptonite.

Don't be a faggot. Faggot.

Punch that faggot, then light a cigarette, put it out on his eye, say " you ain't so tough without your lock, faggot" kindergarten cop style, then leave with a classy "enjoy the nigger sex you shall be receiving soon", call the cops on him (leave cocaine in one of his pockets).

And what's your endgame here on Sup Forums ?
To rustle some jimmies? Wow.

Your arrogance is just another pathetic excuse for you being mentally retarded and physically weak

>a board that dwells in negativity
>dickless faggots sitting around posting stupid cartoon images and whining about shit online.
>DICKLESS FAGGOTSSSSSSS, ALL OF YOUUUUUU!
brilliant.jpg

spoken like a true subhuman

Why would he do that, despicable fucker. Those were all moderate Muslims.....

POST PROOF

you cant be at bars when youre out on bond. Record it and send the video to the prosecutor.

Go outside and steal his bike

>and even then you dream about getting fucked by me
Gay.

True hero

We are all over this place now.
You guys are going down.

Hand him a Pringles can and say
>You might want to start prepping your asshole with this, Eric. kek.

POST PROOOF

How is it gay when I point out that liberals are faggots? faggots dream about getting fucked? this is common knowledge - are you retarded?

What's with you faggots always resorting to dirty tricks? Can't you fight 1 vs 1 or what? Pussy little bitches only attack in groups or resort to sucker punches cheap shots and sometimes throwing piss and shit on people. Looks so fucking weak from a observers perspective.