Chemtrails (I bet the thread will get deleted)

zoom.earth/#53.885635,-4.487102,9z,sat,am,2017-06-26

They're trying real hard to keep the weather up to shape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
whale.to/b/chemtrails.html
willthomasonline.net/aerosol-geoengineering.html
chemtrailcentral.com/
bariumblues.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=89WammWN9p8
youtu.be/anWORt72C9o
flightradar24.com/39.67,-85.48/4
weathermodification.com/about-us.php
collective-evolution.com/2013/04/29/geoengineering-chemtrails-what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying-and-why/
phys.org/news/2013-01-nanotube-fibers-unmatched-combination-strength.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DELET THIS NOW

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0

Is that to make clouds, or to mitigate bad weather or what and for what reason?

MODS MODS MODS

DELETE

Why are you afraid of contrails?

There are many patterns that suggest that its to suppress cloud cover.

Yay! Chemtrail breads are back!
We should also have threads about the poison in our drinking water.

global warming isn't real senpai

your chart is factually incorrect. It conflates weather modification (cloud seeding) with geo-engineering which is climate manipulation.

Weather is not the same as climate.

Was this misinformation deliberate or just ignorance?

Go to /x/ you schizophrenic freak.

what kind of cable can keep that tensile strenght without disintegrating 15km up?

>I love clean water
Drink up

What tensile stress?
Bigger force, bigger cable, as easy as that.

but a bigger cable means that at higher altitudes, the tensile stress on a diameter of cable is equal to the weight of the entire cable up to that point. Higher cables need bigger cables, bigger cables make it harder to go higher

Not only that, but you're supposedly pumping gases or liquids kilometers high on a single cable with a single pump. Even with surface tension helping you out, you wouldn't go any higher than 200 meters high at most.

Usually the latter. They can only defend one of the issue

This is just a picture of contrails- please explain.

You don't see the patterns do you?

whetever they are real or not,i fucking hate those trails in the sky,ruining the skiline.
once i saw 5 of them in the span of 30 minutes.
fuck trails.

I guess the mind for many must be open, in order for you to see clearly what is shown.

You know, airplanes take similar flight paths and travel orthogonally to each other because it's easier to prevent fucking crashing into each other that way.

The weather is not real anymore, some people are special and gain feeling from the sky, when that feeling is removed they start to wonder, what the fuck is going on with the sky.

whale.to/b/chemtrails.html
willthomasonline.net/aerosol-geoengineering.html
chemtrailcentral.com/
bariumblues.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=89WammWN9p8

A good steel can support up to 10km of it's own weight. I just did the maths considering 8000kg/m3 and 800MPa of maximum tensile stress

Please for the love of god take the tin foil hat off and get some sunlight.

Ahhh yes, it looks soooooo goooood.

I get to enjoy those beautiful sunsets at night, its just sooo comfy.

the first person in that video was spouting falsehoods, factual errors...how can we take you seriously when you are not even acknowledging the factual errors you make? Please explain

Why cant a contrail persist and spread?

flight corridors...why wouldnt planes fly in patterns?

Listen to the second guy

Its really the same for what i said here:

You need to be able to see the obvious patterns and manipulation of the weather to be accepting towards it.

Malibu, CA Area here,

They're flying these over rich Jews nearby and other affluent neighborhoods. Wouldn't they just target poor areas?

To the people that believe in chemtrails; what chemicals are they spreading?

why do you avoid addressing your factual errors?

is your mind closed to the possibility that you are wrong?

why cant a contrail persist and spread?

Erm, if the suggested trace particles or gases were actually in contrails, it would be piss-easy to confirm their existence with high-resolution spectrometry, as flown on multiple spacecraft studying the atmospheric composition.

The data is open and available to anyone feeling like studying that and confirming the hypothesis. Sure, it's a tough detection problem, but I'm almost certain it could be done with IASI/MIPAS etc.

So why hasn't that been done? That's the first place I'd go..

smart dust?
youtu.be/anWORt72C9o

Oops, that was meant to be a general comment to the OP, my hand just spazzed out.

stupider than flat earth shit

I dropped a lot of pics a while back and it was deleted while I was still loading them. Bastards! It's politically related if your government is dropping it on you.

This is a good example of how they expand and feather out into chevron clouds rather than dissipate like normal contrails.

No, it is more realer and even bester

>forgot the elites breathe in the same chems
>which is why you always see Bill Gates always wearing a gas mask

>Wouldn't they just target poor areas?
You are living in the poor area, the elite look at you the same way you look at Zimbabwe.

>So why hasn't that been done?
Implying any one would share the data with you if they did what you said.

>acusses others of being close minded
>refuses to exit his little bubble of reddit SCIENCE! memes
lol

>Independent testing over the past decade confirms that Chemtrails around the country contain a dangerous and extremely poisonous mix of chemicals that includes: barium, nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, and polymer fibers.

We know the what, but why?

>weather manipulation causes tsunamis

>but why?

Looks like typical contrails to me. Do you have any idea how many planes are in the air at any given moment?

flightradar24.com/39.67,-85.48/4

weathermodification.com/about-us.php

>Weather Modification, Inc., is a global atmospheric sciences company committed to continued advances in the field of weather modification. Whether it’s identifying the potential benefits of cloud seeding or monitoring air quality, we are dedicated to providing sound, scientific atmospheric solutions.

>Member of the U.S. - Saudi Arabian Business Council

>Aerial cloud seeding is the process of delivering a seeding agent by aircraft - either at the cloud base or cloud top. Top seeding allows for direct injection of the seeding agent into the supercooled cloud top. Base seeding is the release of the seeding agent in the updraft of a cloud base. Typically, aerial cloud seeding is the most effective way to accurately target a particular cloud because it allows for close proximity to the potential cloud candidates. Available Cloud Seeding Equipment Weather Modification, Inc. manufactures a variety of cloud seeding equipment. We complete FAA-approved installations of seeding equipment, emphasizing functionality, safety, reliability, and ease of use. Aerial cloud seeding equipment includes:

The head of this company in my state died in a plane crash about a year ago.

I lived near an airbase in the 90's. None of them left that shit in the sky back then. Ever.

They spray the Jews with the good stuff instead.

OP is a faggot, pic very much related:

Maybe because it's ground level, you fucking idiot.

>planes flying overhead are ground level
Are you even trying, breh?

This article links to the 2 documentaries on the what and why
collective-evolution.com/2013/04/29/geoengineering-chemtrails-what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying-and-why/

How old are you? When i was a kid i would watch airplanes very often and they never left this shit behind them. You must have been born into the generation that never went outside to play.

Lower than they should, don't be literal.

OP trying real hard to keep LARP going and the mods delete the thread for no reason ? >>/x/

Manufactured clouds are always the ugliest.

How old are you?

>There were fewer planes 27 years ago
Stop the presses..

you're right, that other guy is an idiot. I saw something about carbon nanotubes being used as a possible material 100 times stronger than steel and 1/6 the weight. But it's still extremely theoretical since there's no easy way to make it yet.
phys.org/news/2013-01-nanotube-fibers-unmatched-combination-strength.html