This is an Islamic mosque in the Turkish city of Istanbul

This is an Islamic mosque in the Turkish city of Istanbul.

meh i mean if this is the same roach your bait can be sometimes 4/10 but other times its real top bait like maybe 8 or 9/10

Isn't it a museum now?

Amazing. And people say roaches are useless and never created anything

Yeah, we get it, you and your friends have made these threads all week.

>there is only one Turkish poster on Sup Forums
dumb wh*Te subhuman.

Correction: That is a satanist construct which has been illegally errected by paedophile worshippers in the city of Constantinople.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Not sure if bait or actually retarded

It's a small handful of you mongs shitposting than.
Fuck off Jorge.

Need more decor.

It was build as an orthodox church, faggot.

That used ti be a catholic church in the Christian city of Constinople you shitlord

It's a museum now, idiot.

Can you have a Christian mosque or Jewish mosque?

Yes he already said that it's been erected by pedophile satanists.

this thread again...
kys roach

So what your telling me is that roach subhumans are so stupid that White Christians had to build their mosques for them?

this is a palace that was built by a warlord slug a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

>mfw turkey still exists
why

He lives in Turkey

'I'm upset because I had one chance to live and I got stuck in Turkey during one of it's shit periods. I mean, no ottoman conquests to revel in, no Ataturk to guide us. Just a democratically elected dictator, and shitposting about the skin color of the ubermensch.'- Every Turk mongoloid.

this,it is a museum since 1935

Ah, that explains everything.

we wuz romanz n shiiet
kys

Yeah, Turkey. So why doesn't he, you know go die fighting some QT Kurdish girls or something?

God is not impressed with your bullshit turkfag.Time is up.The crane collapse in Mecca was an omen and you know it. The turkAIDS upon the body of Islam will be the first to get burned away when the conflagration starts. All your shitty stratagems will turn against you, and you'll succumb to the same brutality in which you were born.

Posting little threads won't help you.

NO FUCK YOU OP CONQUERING PLACES IN WARS IS ONLY OK WHEN US GREEKS DO IT REEEEEE

>Hagia Sophia (/ˈhɑːɡiə soʊˈfiːə/; from the Greek: Αγία Σοφία, pronounced [aˈʝia soˈfia], "Holy Wisdom"; Latin: Sancta Sophia or Sancta Sapientia; Turkish: Ayasofya) was a Greek Orthodox Christian patriarchal basilica (church), later an imperial mosque

Fuck off, Roach. Byzantium will be ours again.

>y-your time is up
Oh really? tell me more wh*Te subhuman, we breed way more higher than you meanwhile your subhuman kind is going to extinct, christianity is a joke and no one will be christian in 2070, your race and your religion is dead.

You'll find out. Things are all in motion. Your faith in trends is stupidity. And God has spoken. Best repent of your shittiness now.

That's nobody's business but the turks'

>And God has spoken
it's ALLAH you stupid 3 god worshipping pagan, also YOU repent and convert islam before i put that cross in your anus.

Mashallah, the Turks are truely a great nation

This is a picture of Turkey's future.
You subhuman roach, did your family die in a bomb or something? Know your place. We don't care when you subhuman animals die. Nobody does. You're lowerer than dirt. Sub-dirt, no, even worse than that. You fucking beast. You're disgusting, you're nothing but a speck in the eye of a sensible white man, and when we see you holding your children, them screaming for help as their brains dribble out of their cracked skull, we just change the channel.
Your life is hell. We made it that way. We'll make it worse.

You're not going to do shit.

Look at how stupid you are. What do you think your growing population is going to do for you? How much real power is that? It's very little. That's more potential victims in that worst case scenario. Power consists in the capability of applying western military technology. The Turk will always be inferior in this, and the westerner naturally superior. Right now, the west is in a stupor, but once survival becomes an issue, there will inevitably be an awakening. Then it will be very bad for you, if you are on the offensive up until that point. You will be slaughtered.

Islam is parasitic on western culture, because the west dominates the globe. The force of Islam today is as an opposing point to that west. So even if your fantasies came true, and the white was crushed, you would just be overseeing your own destruction anyway, because everything would fall apart. You don't have the will or capability of maintaining that western world you are used to. And you would see that Islam gives its last gasp the moment that west does, and falls apart with the rest of that world.

So just stop it.

Shut the fuck up, your prophet was a pedophile and fucked pigs. You're fucking parodic, man, you're not even human. You're smaller, weaker, and dumber than any other race barring niggers, and even that's being generous. Just sit down and shut up, know your place, shitskin.