My life is in your hands Sup Forums

I just tried to kill myself and failed.

The next person who tells me to "KYS" on Sup Forums is responsible for my death.

My feels and emotional weakness impose restrictions on your speech Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=2 Peter 3:9
tard-blog-mirror.blogspot.com/2002/11/first-entry-tards-may-be-fucked-up-but.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ancap
found the problem, user. Get a real ideology and you'll be fine.

sort yourself out hombre.

Hang yourself
Ancap faggot

pussies

I would totally marry that girl

KYS

Do not fail next time. Do some research and go for sure.
Unless you are attention seeking insecure faggot. In this case just KYS.

sakrati se

>telling people to kill yourself

kill yourself

Fucking faggot failure

All jokes aside, I have OCD and hearing people constantly saying "kys" causes me to obsess over suicide for no reason.

I'm strong enough to not do it, but it really sucks. Fuck you assholes.

faggot

>man i really want to kill myself i hate my life n shiet
>wait i'll go make a thread on Sup Forums first

>telling people who are telling people to kill themselves to kill them self

kys yourself

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9
biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=2 Peter 3:9

Nevermind the leaf hiding behind fake flags.

This is shitty satire. Sage, hide and filter all ancap posts.

Calm yourself

This post will change your thinking.

Plz gib filter to filter ancap posts, neighbor.

Kill yourself. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200, go directly to Hell

>being told to kill yourself by some random dude on fingerbox sharing Cantonese board is the same as being told to kill yourself by your girlfriend and one of the few people you trusted in life

You know what? Maybe you should do it

turn off Sup Forums, like nigga close yo eyes

sex, age and ocupation?

>The next person who tells me to "KYS" on Sup Forums is responsible for my death.

>Hang yourself
>KYS
>kill yourself
>kys yourself

KYS

>1 post by this ID

RAELLY MAEKS U TIHNK

sage

KYS

No one can "make" anyone else do anything. Nor can they "control" what another person does or does not do.
We are solely responsible for our own behavior. Your physical and psychological strength or weakness is your own responsibility (It doesn't matter who "fucked you up". What have YOU done to fix yourself? Because you're the only one who CAN.)
The sooner you learn that, the easier- and better, your life will be.

>Ancap
kys or get a serious ideology. That is worse than kekistan.

LOVE YOURSELF!

wait. KYS means Kill yourself? i always thought it meant "Kiss your Sister" everytime somebody told me to KYS i kissed my sister. long story short: we're fucking now.

Let's seek immortality and live forever and enjoy all the endless joy and happiness that brings!

Just do it man. You will regret waiting. Sooner the better.

>Can't even kill yourself correctly

>Six years ago she decided that she wanted to kill herself. She was an alcoholic, a drug fiend, and was injecting heroine into herself multiple times a day. She lived near a railroad, and had familiarized herself with the times that the train came through each day. She was going to have the train hit her. The night she decides to do it, she gets really loaded and pulls her car up to the train tracks. She parks the car, and proceeds to shoot-up heroine and drink alcohol. The time is nearing for the train to come through, so she starts her car, and prepares to pull onto the tracks. Just then, her car is hit VERY HARD by another car, driven, ironically enough, by a drunk driver. The impact causes her car to fly forward about 50 yards, past the tracks. The car that hit her is now on the tracks. The train comes through, blasts through the car, and kills the drunk driver. She freaks out because she is still alive and knows the police will be on the way. She has drugs on her, and is severely intoxicated. She does the smart thing and drives home.

>She decides that the next night she is going to attempt the same sort of death. She does the exact same thing; pulls her car up to the track, gets regally fucked up, and waits for the train. As she is waiting, a bus pulls up in front of her, between her car and the railroad tracks and completely blocks the way to the tracks. Just then, the train comes through.

>This completely depresses her, and rightfully so, considering she is such a wasteoid that she can’t even kill herself.

>A couple days later, her boyfriend is getting all geared up to go hunting, as it is opening day for hunting season. BING! The light in her fried brain goes off, and she decides she is going to let a hunter shoot her. So she constructs herself a deer suit. Literally gets fur, and builds herself a fucking deer costume. She was describing this to me, and all I could think was Silence of the Fucking Lambs.

>She completes her costume and goes out into the woods wearing it. She is out in the woods drinking, doing drugs, when she hears some rustling. She thinks that this is her chance, so she starts making some noise in the bushes, crunching leaves and shit, when she hears “Lady, WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

>It was the fucking park ranger! He immediately radios for assistance, and she is literally drug out of there in an "I love myself" jacket.

>All of this while she was pregnant with her daughter, who is in my fucking class.

>And people wonder why I drink so much.

Sauce: tard-blog-mirror.blogspot.com/2002/11/first-entry-tards-may-be-fucked-up-but.html

next time do it in canada where its legal you fucking nigger faggot coal burning nigger baby factory

In case you are serious do not do it. You come here to be convinced to not do it because you already know you shouldnt

relax yourself
rys
rys
rys
rys.

Setup a livestream and kill yourself while on air.

That's not the precedent set by the case at all, you faggot. A reasonable person could just assume that you're a faggot, tell you to kill yourself and move on.

rys

nys