Defend this

Defend this.

Sad how the corrupt can get away with this.

I quit smoking weed 6 months ago best decision I ever made. Kys hippie peice of shit.

>responsible for untold numbers of violent and sexual crime
>turns people into low IQ drones
>smells disgusting

Marijuana is a good boy he dindu nothing

No u

As someone who smokes pot i gotta say that pic is retarded
Fuck you shit smells good, like pine mixed with oregano and lemon

Nice proof.
>Quit
As if it's hard? I smoke every few months when I feel like it. If you have some personal dependency issue that's on you.

Doesn't lower iq
Doesn't cause sexual or violent crime

Schedule 1 as far as pharmaceutical companies are concerned, Marijuana will ravage their profits!

>responsible for untold numbers of violent and sexual crime
>turns people into low IQ drones
>smells disgusting

>lowers iq
>makes you lazy and unproductive
>more likely to get involved in accidents with vehicles
>stoner culture is annoying as shit
>addicting (see people who smoke everyday)
>used to only be used by niggers

marijuana is for degenerates and I wish we could put a bullet in anybody whose used it

>mostly associated with niggers in the US
>defended by cucked whites who call it peaceful and harmless
>responsible for untold numbers of deaths

Weed is basically the Islam of drugs.

>muh Drug of Peace

All these pussies in this thread who were too scared to smoke a joint when they were young.
Now say its degenerate Because all the kids who bullied them and got girls smoked it.

>degeneratebait
You can literally search on goole about the neuronal degeneration. Marijuana doesn't heal anything. It only sedates you.

>got girls
I don't know how you bongs flirt, do you smoke while talking to a woman?

No, harmless plant and beneficial when used in moderation. Certainly better than alcohol.

If i was smoking it wouldn't prevent me
Do you guys only smoke with men?

> neuronal degeneration
Wtf?

>Fuck you shit smells good
Lad, I once mistook the smell for my bad body odour when I was living on campus.
That's how bad it smells.

I use it to control seizures, because that is what works. I am not going to stop because of the law or your uninformed opinion.
I am sick to death of boot licking statist faggots that would rather live in a police state than let people make their own choices over a plant that does not kill you.
Just don't use it if you are so fucking afraid of this fucking plant that you have to make this fucking thread ten times a fucking day.

This new pot though, like the kind I just got, I call it "LSD pot". It's kind of annoying cause it's so god damn strong, I want to chill, not trip out.

OP is pro weed you retard

the green jew is degenerate. dont.

>quit

if you had to "quit", you need to spend more time working on yourself and your inability to keep yourself under control rather than telling me what I can and cant do.

Where is your sources user?

need sources, or else, your from here on out discredited from any "facts" you post.

t. Kraut pretending Europe gets non-trash weed

>quit
you're a fucking pussy if it took you any effort to quit

Don't forget that the company that produces Fentanyl spend a ton of money lobbying against marijuana legalization in some states then turned around and got an FDA approval this year for their own brand of synthetic cannabanoid.

>tfw best drugs are weed lsd and e
why live?

I thought you were describing alcohol.

You are a fascist and I hope you end up with a serious medical condition under Trumpcare, in a shitty state that puts a bullet in your fucking head if you even try medical marijuana, you bootlicking statist scum. A bikelock to your skull is too good for you.

Fuck off, libercuck.

This.

Weed isn't the problem it's the retarded people. because the way the weed is regulated u get a larger percentage of "weed dude guys" or that is the perception which of course is also the problem because even when average hardworking Joe gets himself pot he is seen as "weed dude" because the larger percentage of weed dudes who purchase compared to average Joe these numbers will most likely change with the legealization of weed in many states due to many not being shamed into feeling as if they are "weed dudes" ... Well time to toke

I prefer the term dabtard, thank you. I fucked up my quote format, I wasn't after OP, I was pissed off at the guy that wanted to kill us all.

>>responsible for untold numbers of violent and sexual crime
>>turns people into low IQ drones
>>smells disgusting
[CITATIONS NEEDED]

Enjoy your chemo faggot.

Have you tried smoking less?
Or just generally being less of a little bitch?

>hemp cultivation requires no chemicals, pesticides, or herbicides

You don't need water or nitrogen or potassium or phosphorous or magnesium or calcium or zinc etc etc
Wow wtf is it made of then?

Also good luck being competitive with your agricultural endeavor doing absolutely nothing to cultivate your crop

No reason for it to be illegal, given alcohol is legal.

It's not harmless, though. Shit's as addictive as all of the other feel good shit we have around, if not more. My only reason to keep it illegal would be to keep dindus from shitting up the country even further.

everything except dope in s1 is relatively harmless
everything in 4 when abused has a high rate of moving to dope.
wat

buildwallremoveallfreedomebeinmateinprivatizedprisonnation
Faggot
This is where you Trumpanzees fall apart is on rhetoric.
You are not republicans because the republic recognizes state rights whereas you fucks are on a federal power grab.
You are not conservative because that involves fiscal responsibility, long term planning, conserving resources (small government).

>IMPLYING THEY WOULDN'T LOVE TO PROFIT OFF OF SELLING WEED TO YOU
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tell me, are all potheads this fucking dumb?

>Also good luck being competitive with your agricultural endeavor doing absolutely nothing to cultivate your crop
>thinks good weed is grown outdoors
This is an 18+ board. Go back to your DARE class.

>Shit's as addictive as all of the other feel good shit we have around, if not more.
Proofs? It's actually less. People can quit it at any time without getting itchy or nauseous or putting their lives in danger.
Shouldn't you be killed for lying?

>>responsible for untold numbers of deaths
Then start telling, you lying sack of shit.
Pro tip: You can't because your career depends on lying

>Buying something if you can grow it yourself

>doing absolutely nothing to cultivate your crop
That is exactly why it was has been a popular crop all of human history.

No petrochemicals, at any rate

If there was an open market for hemp most farms would be growing with synthesized fertilizers aka "chemicals"

Otherwise they will be pushed out of the market by every other farm that does use it

On another note
If you think your weed is organic think again.

There is no oversight for illegal weed and next to one for legal weed

Very few people are going to grow organic when no one asks-- no one can tell-- and there is no certification process

I had a marijuana dependency problem for a while. Not sure why, I've stopped and can smoke it occasionally and be fine. There was just a certain period of time where I would go through a 1/4 oz. a week or more. Any thoughts? Am I fugged for life no Sup Forums?

>marijuana
>dependency

Yeah right mate try kicking Heroin and compare that to stopping smoking weed

Remember that time Snoop Dogg passed out after smoking Dutch weed?

Good times.

Nice flag Reddit faggot

>xanax S4

This is how you know that list is bullshit.

Should be

I
>Heroine
>LSD
>E

II
>Oxycodone
>Fentanyl
>hydrocodone
>Cocaine
>Adderall

III
>Benzos
>tylenol with codeine
>butabarbital
>test and roids

IVs
>ambien

(Behind the counter 21 years and older)
Pot

t. Pharmacist

>cocaine schedule 2
>oxycodone schedule 2
>adderall schedule 2

>weed, acid and xtz are schedule 1

This has to be a joke right?

>LSD
>Schedule 1

No

>LSD and E schedule 1

Kys Larper.

Nope. As far as they're concerned it's as bad as heroin.

Nope. Boomer trash are really THAT retarded.

I've done LSD, and I know what you're getting at. It's the least addictive thing out there, and totally harmless if you have supervision and no preexisting mental disease.

But there is no fucking way you could release that to the general public and not have problems.

>no medical uses
>things can easily go wrong using it

Fuck off, both of you.
Especially you.

Does making myself out to be different to the general public make me arrogant?

From experience acid is a very intense experience but seems far less dangerous than alcohol, but exactly how most people would handle something like ego death I have no idea.

They are scheduled based on if they can be used as medicine and its abuse potential. LSD and molly don't have "accepted" medical use, but weed is on its way to be "acceptable" medicine, so you will probably see it get scheduled lower in the future. Obviously, Oxycodone is obviously a pain killer, adderall is used for adhd and cocaine is used as a local anesthetic, but still have high abuse potential.

>Does making myself out to be different to the general public make me arrogant?

No, but you and I took precautions using that drug.
Jamal is already dangerous enough with a 40 and a joint. Someone like that on LSD? No way they can handle that.
No fucking way.

And there's no reason to put it as CII-CV since there's no medical purpose for it as of now that would be sufficient enough for market.

education.
proper education.
i had no idea what the hell "drugs" even meant aside from pharms and shit until the school told me how fucking awesome id feel loaded on weed

Markets don't define medical utility. Medicine does. There is nothing about market viability in scheduling, so don't waste your breath trying to argue that.
The research is being done on MDMA, LSD, psilocybin and related drugs. Medical utility is being demonstrated in these small-scale trials. CI is the wrong place for many entheogens. They are only there because they compete with market non-cures.

Except it doesn't actually cure cancer. It just gets you stoned (suppresses intelligence) so you don't care.

Enjoy your cancer dumbass.

Since when does benzo addiction turn into a heroin addiction?

You need to be killing yourself, pharma shill. Livestream right now faggot

Marijuana suppresses the intelligence and makes you stupid. It should be schedule 1 for that reason alone.

>Be you
>Be a drug zombie with a self-imposed partial chemical lobotomy
>Be susceptible to irrational 'feel-good' arguments because your intelligence is so suppressed.
>muh 'It's a plant'
>muh 'You're a big-pharma shill'
>muh 'You're a federal bootlicker'
muh 'I know one guy who makes bank in Silicon Valley and fucks soopermodels on the daily while taking daily righteous bong-rips'
>muh 'Prohibition never works'
>muh 'cannabis should be moved from schedule I to free availability from vending machines in kindergartens'
>live in your parent's basement
>have gyno
>muh 'I smell good from smoking weed and the chronic bronchitis is sexy'

pic related, it's you.

>be you
>have a micro-penis and gyno
>have a self-imposed partial chemical lobotomy and suppressed intelligence from cannabis drug addiction
>Muh 'It's my right'
>Be guilty of multiple federal felonies for possession.

Cannabis suppresses the intelligence
ergo cannabis addicts are stupid
>be you
>derp
>smell bad

>Marijuana suppresses the intelligence
>can't into PubMed
UNDERAGE
MODS

>Be you
>Not have medical degree because of lack of native intelligence and suppression of residual IQ
>derp
>Muh PUBMED!

Cannabis use is like sexual reassignment surgery.
Malthusian Eugenics to weed out the feeble-minded.

holy shit, you don't even sound like a pharma-shill anymore. I'm an engineer that smoked weed my entire senior year in college, imo it made me way smarter and fucking cured my depression in the past.

Keep posting for lols though, you'll keep sounding like an annoying faggot

but really tho, aside from heroin, the listed sched. 1 drugs here are harmless

cannabis makes you antifash

>C1
>no defined medical purpose, research only

>Medical utility is being demonstrated in these small-scale trials.
Then come back in 5-15 years, like I originally said

weed literally makes you gay.

>article advocates for non-psychoactive forms of THC
>lmao smoke weed erryday :^)

>Be you
>Think cannabis made you smarter
>Because it made you stupider

yeah, um, buddy, you're gonna be real hard pressed to find ANY researcher that says MJ will 'make you smarter'. Real hard pressed. Because MJ doesn't work that way. It makes you stupider AND it's a depressant.

But you go right ahead and think that. BTW which state are you licensed to practice engineering in? They might be interested in your drug addictions.

I sure as fuck don't want to drive on any bridge you designed or any factory you planned or drink from any water system you had a part in.

What kind of 'engineer' are you anyway? Probably a 'social planning engineer' or some such shit. Doubt you could have even made it as an IE. Personally my first degree was in ChemE.

Why don't you fuck right off you fucking addict?

>non-psychoactive forms of THC
>THC is the psychoactive component of marijuana
>doesn't know about low-THC strains of marijuana
Fire up the livestream already, faggot. You've lost.

regular user for six years, quit cold turkey with no problems. tempted now and then cause its a good way to relax. now i do the meditation meme ..only reason I quit is because I need to get a real job.

keeps the nogs and deviants in jail

This. I partake in weed every now and again, but the idea that it makes you smarter is as pants on head retarded as those who propose it would cure all the world's ills if only everyone did it

>licensed to practice engineering
I have a degree d'herp, you'd know stuff like that if you were in engineering

btw IE is better than chemical
I'm mechanical, also weed isn't addictive, I could smoke for a week and quit instantly

If you barely know your shit don't go around calling everyone else the retard when you know nothing about it

I use it & grow it, I bet living at home makes you really tough.

Specially tough enough to shoot someone, let alone punch someone.

You know what I meant retard.

He presents 2 arguments, and your article only attacked one while supporting his other one.

You're also an idiot, because if you had been reading the thread, you'd know that I'm in favor of pot. You're just the faggot who ruins it for everyone by going
>LMAO WEED, IT CAN DO NO WRONG

Kill yourself stoner.

benzo's are incredibly harmful and addictive and under circumstances of low alprazolam supply I can absolutely see someone bumping to pills ==> heroin. No joke people with long term treatment with alprazolam are incapable of being weaned off in many cases because the withdrawal symptoms are so severe.

If you piss positive for weed,you won't get that jerb.

Understand that.

lol potheads don't realise this is used by cops to bust people for other crimes they don't have evidence for so they lock them up for pot possession instead of letting them continue worse criminal activity

Very dangerous substance. Kills people in the millions. Third only to heroin and cocaine!

It should be more like the traditional/safe drugs like alchool or tobacco. As it is is shit. All dealers and consumers should be publicly executed in the town square during a general live transmission for all channels.

Smoking weed and THC makes you gay. All /soc/ posters smoke weed. This thread can make you gay,

Fuck this Im out of here and OP is a faggot.

>>licensed to practice engineering
>I have a degree d'herp, you'd know stuff like that if you were in engineering
>doesn't know about the Texas licensure regime

Employers are assholes who think they're entitled to regulate off-duty activity. Feudalism is very much alive and well in the US.

you are addicted you fucking sperg. every pothead is.

People who smoke pot for recreational use are degenerate faggots and should be euthanized and their bodies should be fertilizer.