30% of men get all the women

>30% of men get all the women
If this meme is true then we have a serious issue to deal with don't you think?

>hurr durr it's just natural selection
that would be fine if it was like 10%, but >50 is way to much.
>the betas will just marry leftovers and raise someone elses kids
I doubt it, even facebook normies are waking up and smelling the roses

Something has to change, but what? Personally I feel like sexbots and artificial wombs will make the problems disappear however we're around 10-20 years away from that kind of technology.

nothing has to change, it just has to all fall apart and start anew.

It's a cycle, it'll fall and the betas will rise.

I hate you "destroy everything and build anew" fags so much.

>it'll fall and the betas will rise.
when in history have the "betas" ever risen?

You can be angry all you want, the fact you are complaining tells me that you either don't have a girl, or never got with one. It's not hard. Either become alpha, or stay a beta forever. In the case you do stay a beta, the only option is to wait for it to fall apart, as most countries and societies have done since the beginning of civilization. Nothing lasts forever.

You're having a beta uprising right now. (BLM, SJW madness, LGBT crying, Most modern voters)

Just give me the sauce on your pic op

>angry
wut, I have a gf man. I'm just saying the numbers don't add up and you're making retarded statements like "the betas will rise" - like how dumb can you be.

If it's so dumb, then why is it societies collapse? Surely it's not the alphas the let it all go to shit. It's the beta males who maintain the status quo.

If you say fuck it and let it go to shit, the women literally have no choice in the matter because they only can latch on to what men create and maintain.

The main reason why men aren't doing it right now is because they are so caught up in being a victim they don't even see their own country falling apart. If you have a gf, why do you care about the others? That's beta thinking.

as it should be. only the stronkest should reproduce.

>A small number of men get all the women
So we are all the descendents of alphas.
>nu uh women just fuck the alphas, they have to settle for betas
So women dont get to sleep with who they want to sleep with either but you get to fuck a sort of hot chick who has no other options. Thats the better deal for us.
>Nu uh most women are ugly and mean!

This is stupid.

sauce

Is that the Spanish girl who supported Trump? Kayla i think was her name

Some of this has to do with young women's taste in men. The kind of men who are likely to be stable later in life and want children in a monogamous relationship aren't attractive to most young women.

Stop glorifying douchebags living douchy self-aggrandizing lifestyles.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAP!!!

Start aggrandizing cradle snatching late bloomers.

fucking a girl 8 years young than me is noice.

>If you have a gf, why do you care about the others?
it's fun to think about the future of society

I never implied any of those things
>This is stupid.
I agree

immigration exasperates the problem with it mostly being young males who are more competition for the locals

In the next decades I imagine a lot of Western men will move to Eastern Europe, Asia and South America to find a wife and better life

>serious issue
>t. im not in 30% waaa waaa we need to fix this

>as it should be. only the stronkest should reproduce.
but what I'm saying is that betas won't want to raise another mans child; so the question is who will pay for them and will they turn out ok without a father?

I got there before you implied them. Current male female sexual relationships are better than ever.

If you fuck it up you have no one to blame but yourself, the way EVERYTHING should be.

Someone sauce the pic already.

it takes a village mother fucker.
Get your aunts to raise your wifes boyfriends children.

How is it not a serious issue? Either you have a bunch of fatherless kids or you have a massively declining population.

Society is heading downward at the moment, most people are focused on self-interest or replacing their population with third worlders. It's not your concern to care at this point, it's already to late due to all the "muh racism" crap put into place.

>exacerbates

Its made up stupid numbers. Demoralizing threads dont work so well anymore now that Sup Forums has grown up a bit as well as being flooded with normies.

Most of sleep in a bed with a woman each night.

>It's not your concern to care at this point
What kind of defeatist faggotry is this? If I decide to marry my gf and have kids it concerns me dumbass

Seems like that way in north america the way you guys talk. Above replacement fertility here along with white europeans flooding in. There is even a fair amount of WMAF to laugh at too.

> Instead of quitting being a fucking beta male, I am ok with sexbots and artificial wombs.

Gee, becoming part of the 30% and picking a proper wife and slut shaming the rest, we instead find meaningless artificial replacement a viable option.

Fuck you, pol/

>Its made up stupid numbers.
So I guess that's the real heart of the argument. Any sources? All I've seen is speculation and memes

Actually I'm not ok with it at all, l2english toothpaste

>So women dont get to sleep with who they want to sleep with either
What guys don't want is sloppy seconds or leftovers.

The image is that women get fucked by alpha men until they're ready to settle down in their late 20s. Because alpha men want to keep hooking up, the women settle for a beta male.

I knew a guy who married a woman he knew was settling and ended up raising another man's (non-White) kid. Now his wife abuses him and his male friends (why I left the picture) and he's almost broke when he could be making bank.

Sorry roasties, not gonna happen with me.

more of this please

It's because it's not true. 30% of guys have an easier time picking up bar whores and internet whores. That's not all women and that's not all men.

Americans are cucks. That seems to be the real problem. Why dont you grow some balls?

>then we have a serious issue to deal with don't you think?
IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY

*sniff*

Jesus do people not even read threads anymore before posting.

see

This.

Some over sexed people fuck some other over sexed people and pass each other around while everyone else has sex but also jobs and hobbies and families.

> I'm not ok with it
> I feel like the problems will disappear with sexbots and artificial wombs

Anyway, the only real solution would be if females were actually shamed for being a thot openly by proper lads who, perhaps, are in that 30% category.

I can guarantee your future wife has had sex with one of those 30%

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

I am her first and she is much much younger. So I am the 30% I guess.

her pussy is like it was made for me. I am a believer in vaginas getting stretched out.

>the only real solution would be if females were actually shamed for being a thot openly by proper lads
Would this ever happen though? I can't see the media or celebrities getting on board with this ever.

also those don't contradict each other so idk what you're getting at.

I admit it, I read OP and responded. If I read the whole thread every time I posted I'd be here too much.

SOURCE

please provide a sauce

33 and gf is 19. Truly is the greatest m80

i am a fat manlet and i still get women, step your game up

Im 31 and she is 23. You have me out paedoed. Well done.

Gemma. Search MBR-AA063 to finds her best video, there are only 3 or 4 of them.

It's not, it's a "meme" used by neckbeards who drive women away with their smell alone.

Defeatist? Nah, more like a realist. Our population has been trained to give away everything we fought for to outsiders and bend to the will of islam. It's a joke and I would rather not invest the time into the society that will quickly throw me away that will label me for having a negative opinion about it.

If you marry and have kids, it won't have any effect as the society is stagnated. You can enjoy yourself, but your children will see the country falling to the hands of fools and cucks soon enough, and more than likely join them for "feelgood" points.

This is exactly what I mean. In Toronto for example, all the white families are divorced, only child, or barely hanging on, while third worlders are having 3-6 kids per family, and our government is using our tax dollars to give them an easy ride. This is why caring at this point is futile, because most of the white people are to comfortable with the situation, and by the time they realize... Too late.

It is the only real solution to the problem you're posing, but unfortunately it is not the one that is going to happen.

The only thing for ANY red-pilled person to do is to become part of the top who has a choice in fucking a woman and just pick out the proper one. Mainstream is fucked anyway.

see

Thanks!

Arnt canadians french/irish/anglo?

That sounds like a poisonous mix to me. its for the best if you die out.

See the difference between Chimpanzees and Gorillas, humans are more like Chimpanzees, both males and females like competition, if you can't find a mate it means you are really a loser and not because of some Alpha male

French revolution was a beta uprising

Pay for hookers. What's your point?

Didnt american beta slaves revolte against kings and queens?

Lucky you had that ocean and French help.

>artificial wombs
You will still need an egg

this is why society needs to encourage monogamy to give losers women. It's unhealthy for society for a small group of males to make up the lion's share of procreators.

Except we're not gorillas and chimps, the best societies never had polygamy.

you can buy those even now

read the thread potatonigger

>TFW Good Looking but socially inept
FFS my genetics discern that I SHOULD Be getting laid, but of course I just can't do anything right and so they're gonna be wasted since I'm so damn awkward around women and don't know how to talk to them unless they start a conversation

If only they payed for their own kids. Most likely these women go on welfare and we are all indirectly cuckolded into paying for them.

I've thought about it, cucking married beta husbands.

Not sure what you mean, as I said I'm not doing that.

As for why people act the way they do, a lot of it comes from (((popular culture))) which they follow like lemmings.

Were you raised as an only child and/or with one parent?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Alpha genetics plus a shitty home life can easily create fuckups and if the 30/70 meme is true then society is about to hit some major problems.

I know that feel brother

I recommend MDMA, it makes you impervious to social anxiety

But isn't it better? I mean it's like the best of both worlds, the kids still are paid for and they get to have Alpha Chad DNA instead of Billy Beta's cuckseed

It's only bad for betas but who cares about them amirite lol

Okay good luck with you ball cultivation. I hope its a good crop.

>read the thread potatonigger

I did. Alphas get a good bride and raise a family. 'Most of the women' does not come into it. What you see as 'an alpha' is some retard dropping cash on sluts/hookers, which most women are these days. You can do that too moron. 300 in Euros or dollars will open most ass and tits womens legs. Nothing 'alpha' about it.

Only child, not really my parents fault since my mother got ovarian cancer after I was born
Dad was out working most of the time when I was in my developing years, & when he was back he was friendly but kinda distant
Might be why I'm so pathetic at learning things

these goys have alpha genetics and see what happened

Half the men have 2 children and the other half have 0
You have 2x as many female ancestors
Git gud, it's your fault not the bitches'

Why do people believe that through Christianity, we all would get one women? What makes you equal to an Alpha?

>sexbots and artificial wombs will make the problems disappear however we're around 10-20 years away from that kind of technology
Probably this.

Women dont care so much about looks, but be a great person. Have a passion and master it.. the pussy flows to passionate people.
Since being redpilled and attempting to be virtuous, I have been with only my gf, but when I was younger I got pussy whenever I wanted, Tinder especially made life easy, but to be honest it got really boring, and I saw these degenerate women as literal trash. Still do.

Based Dad you got there user.

>when in history have the "betas" ever risen?
I believe this event is referred to as "civilization"

>Dad worked a lot and was distant
Thats your worst complaint??

kek well I can't control what other people do. Probably the country will become more divided. I'm living my life the best I can though.

You don't need "all the women".
You just need one good woman at a time.

Yeah you probably weren't born lucky enough to be some playboy that fucks around but it's not a "serious issue".

I know guys with genetics and personalities to fuck every girl they meet. They're not much happier than your average man in a good relationship. Super-attractive men have problems of their own.

TL:DR
>One good woman is all a man needs. You don't need to be an alpha stud to find her.

>Women dont care so much about looks, but be a great person. Have a passion and master it..

Fucking kill yourself you pathetic self deluding narcissist wanker. Cheap pussy (most modern women) wants money/stuff. That simple. Thus stacks of hot women would line up to suck a loaded 50 year old mans cocks and would not touch a preened nu-male for free ever.

>but be a great person

Fuck off back to cosmopolitan.

Pretty much. Irish/anglo mix here, and I see everything going to trash. If Canada got erased, it wouldn't bother me to much, as my first home is literally overrun with shitskins and homos. I'd rather see this city in a hellfire than taken over by degenerates.

there are actually more women saving themselves for marriage than men
its not hard to find a virgin bride if you are actually looking for one

Make yourself into the 30% then?

I mean, easier said than done, but if you have the drive to "deal with them" then you should have the potential to just fucking do it right?

Well he was just making money so I could live a good life in his eyes, sadly I don't think he thought that spending time with your Son would be more Valuable than making money to be able to buy him stuff when He got back, which he did alot, but obviously I would have prefered learning things from him when I was younger over getting things I liked
He just wanted to see me happy Pretty much, I mean comfy emough life groeing up & all but at 22 I just now wish he had taught me useful things in life, never even showed me how an engine works

The question is whether those 30% of men also WANT 100% of the women. The answer is no, the top 30% of men take the top 30% of women, leaving the bottom 70% of women to the bottom 70% of men, and so on.

I'm supposed to be part of that 30% but I have serious mental problems.

SO GOOD FOR YOU!

Women, I find, go for the stupidest fuckups you can imagine because they think they can manipulate some dumb felon. These scummy fucks are oft to have 1 or 2 women outside of their committed one.
They present nothing other than drug connections than;
>i can make my peepee hard
>i can do sex good
As they try to latch on to any passing tit like the day they were born.
Anyone with soley good intentions, I am beginning to understand rather than know, come off as creepy, for no reason other than we are not in a society that can construes purity and chastity and celebrates wickedness above all things.

That would be fine if it was top 30% of women passing their genes om as well, but for fucks sake more than that definitely dont deserve to have their genes exist anymore.

Dont get me wrong, top 30% for men is okay with me, fuck everyone else, only the best genes should get passed on

This board is not your personal blog, faggot. Go cry to your mother.

>Anyone with soley good intentions, I am beginning to understand rather than know, come off as creepy
uh no, I think you're just unattractive

So you're saying that only the top 30% of genes should be passed on and the rest of men should be cucks? Virtually nobody will support that.

who is trolling who here...

Who's blogging?

also
>announcing a sage
kys

Whoever pushes the "Only the strongest should reproduce" clearly dont understand civilization.

If a single alpha inpregnate 5 girls and dont raise any of the kids, you think the betas will do? No, They will be raised by single mothers 90% of the time.

Being raised without a father's image will turn then into degenerates, you pick the kind.

Degenerates will turn down the acomplishments of society, gradually, and keep breeding like the "alphas" do as well. This will turn the population of degenerates sky high if you let them.

When marriage was arranged, at the very least most guys was sure to have a chick and raise a kid, thus having a family. Today, single mothers is so common that degeneracy is common as well. "Alphas" are one the reason of societys downfall. Keep falling for the jewish tricks, Mexico and Brazil tier of societys are just next door for you.

>If this meme is true
It's not

>Well he was just making money

He had to put a roof over your head. Your dad was a top man, sounds like you did not deserve such a noble father.

Toronto? Ya it's bad here. It's to the point where I consider anyone nwho speaks perfect English to be white.

Homos and all the other freaks are downtown, it's like a circus; dudes in dresses, some weirdos and a lot of homeless.
I'm shocked we never got attacked yet, we're begging for it with all this Muslim love.

If you want to be good at sex you should do some medium distance running. I run about 24k a weak and my hard ons and stamina in sex were made godly by it.

I have to be careful not to hump to hard and I can pretty much choose when I come.