Conservative women

I just started college last fall and I'm having a very difficult time dating.

It isn't that I'm ugly or socially awkward or anything, it's that I don't like the vast majority of the women available to me.
pic related.

It seems as if 90% of my female classmates are progressives.
I'm in hell. Where do those of you who are in college find red pilled women on campus to date?

College is the place where you go to get laid. Wear a condom and use hand sanitizer. Don't get pink eye. But if you want a real girl to date try going to church or join some conservative political club or something like that.

Dating in college, at least this point in time, is about the dumbest fucking thing you can do.
>false rape cases
>hate of whites
>total disrespect for any idea that's not approved by abjuratory every changing SJW "way of life"

Honestly user, sit someplace and just watch and listen to these people as you pretend to study.
>most of theml have anxiety, depression, or some other "disorder".
>they do everything to make themselves as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside
>most "women" at college/uni are little girls in an adult body. Sure the body is the age of 23 but the mentality is stuck at 17.

which political club do you recommend?

You didn't answer my question.

Find a club that is involved in any of the following: religion, outdoor activities, leadership/government, or pretty much anything outside of arts/entertainment/activism

Sports fans are typically not leftist, but that isn't to be confused with being right either. If you want someone moldable, sports fans are very tribalist and thus susceptible to redpilling.

>tfw when no conservative at. artsy gf because they are .0001% of the female race

>unironically believing there is a substantial difference between a 23 y/o and a 17 y/o

Maybe a hundred years ago when people had to take on serious responsibilities at an early age. It isn't a male/female thing, as a society we have pushed back the age of responsibility and expectations to the late 20s now.

Agreed user, most of them aren't mature enough to handle being in an adult relationship

>It seems as if 90% of my female classmates are progressives.
Thats because its the popular thing to do. Most of them don't know or care about the nitty gritty of all of it. Usually a simple conversation changes their entire perceptions, and all of a sudden you're not a beta orbiter who agrees with their every word.
But I wen't to a conservative college, so I probably don't know anything.

fuck it user, dont discuss politics with chicks, they dont understand it anyway. just bang them, and if they like you they change their political views.

Just 3720 females? Woah that's fucked

Just graduated uni and I can safely say that there's a bunch of conservative chicks who are a pain in the ass at uni also. They have the mentality of going to school to meet a man, get married, and be a fat lazy mom the rest of your life. Tons of conservative chicks expect to land a 10/10 chiseled millionaire hunk, while they themselves are only a 5/10 with an early childhood education degree.

Absolutely stay away from the feminazis, but honestly the best relationships are going to be the ones that develop naturally. Don't go into university with some vague notion of the perfect conservative woman, because it's 99% likely you won't meet her.

IMO the character traits you should be really looking for are:
>low anxiety
>low insecurity
>physically active
>self respect
>conservative leaning (you can redpill her later)
>sets goals and follows through

why the fuck are you in social studies then?

I'm a redpilled female and I'm going into stem, the only female friend I have who shares similar values and goes to uni is asian. I'm guessing you'll have better luck with the asian girls. A lot of my white female friends are liberal.

Didn't know being female was a race as opposed to a gender haha

yeah that doesn't actually work. you can get as many females as you want to admit that you are right but as long as its more sociable to be a leftists they wont budge

wtf asian here i am really insecure now, thanks jackass

You get a libertarian leaning girl and convert her. I did that (granted that was back in 08) now we're married and she's as redpilled as me.

Protip: do not EVER talk politics if you are trying to hook up. Redpill them afterwards.

Once they graduate, they'll blame their slim employment prospects on the patriarchy, and their paychecks on the wage-gap. Not because Starbucks didn't care about their bachelor's in feminist fire drill reenactment.

The real tragedy is some people will continue to buy it.

>sit someplace and just watch and listen to these people as you pretend to study.

That sounds almost as entertaining as it does infuriating.

This. As long as she isn't an extreme sjw. At one point I disliked trump just because of the media bias and my boyfriend eased me into conservatism, and later on gave me the redpill. You can't go full on red pill from day 1 though, it will scare her away.

Women are completely socially flexible. They don't have any values or beliefs in the way that guys do. Date a girl, fuck her, and then build her however you want. If you guys break up, she could date your total opposite next and after a little be almost an entirely different person. Your dissatisfaction with the women available to you is an unintentional insight into your weakness as a man. Any girl walking this Earth will bow to your whims if you give them the right attitude and the cock. Your redpilled unicorn that you're looking for 9 times out of 10 is one attractive progressive dude away from marching in a Pride parade and hitting the bong on a daily basis. That's a real redpill for you.

Probably the College Republicans

probeer dat maar bij een GLer of SPer top kek

Don't talk about politics, they just want a quick dicking so why even bother. Find a girl in church

"On campus" might be asking for a bit much, but if you're looking for conservative women, try OKCupid.

Their matching algorithm will match you with someone just like you. I, for example, answered a ton of questions like the bad goy white supremacist I am, and I got matched with a bad goy white supremacist qt.

It's definitely worth a try. It doesn't cost you anything.

Stem is such hit or miss. Some of my friends are rational and either conservative or at least libertarian, others are bleeding-heart liberals obsessed with the environment (ecologist liberals are awful because they're very emotional despite working with statistics in their fields).
Molecular bio seems to have more conservatives, can't speak for Chem/Eng/Math.

I mostly meant math/chem/phys/eng. Me and my conservative friend are in math.

Biology is a soft science (which is why a lot of females go into it) and I wouldn't even consider something like psychology a science.

Welding Engineering is a pretty based field.

how in fuck is biology a soft science?

date non-white women

Get yourself a nice robot

It's basically memorizing terms. I got a 90% in AP biology without even trying.

t. english teacher or muhreen

that is such an unbelievably shitty reason to deem something a soft science

Compared to physics and chemistry it's soft

just wait man. save your money and the good bitchez will fall later. do not make my mistake and look for shit that aint real. stay the fucking course.

Asian girls are just as liberal as white girls, they vote liberal in larger numbers as well.

Conservative women don't go to college, they stay in kitchen

don't date. work hard to get done as fast as you can with your highly profitable STEM degree and GTFO out of there before someone accuses you of rape or being a baby daddy. why would you risk your future for pussy? jfc.

Should've gone to BYU.

>90% female classmates

You stupid fucker, you're taking a meme degree. If you don't enjoy unemployment and debt, switch into a STEM degree

>BLM flag can't into english

anyone else find these nutjob leftist girls hot as fuck? Like you just wanna be the big strong mysoginist and fuck them like subservant sluts

SAUCE

That chick's like 13

That's actually exactly what they want. Women absorb the political beliefs and mannerisms of whatever man dicks them down the hardest. Even after she breaks up with him her brain will be hard-wired to maintain his belief structure thanks to the glory of the oxytocin dump he induced on her brain.

You can get a woman to do ANYTHING. YOU. WANT. if you make her cum hard enough. That post-orgasmic flood of oxytocin and dopamine turns their brains into clay that you can literally shape with your cock.

nigga you crazy

You don't. Red pilled women don't congregate in liberal indoctrination facilities.

Dating in college is when women date older men and laugh at younger. So focus and get good grades. In a few years the worm will turn. Women have sexual power until the age of 27, after this it drops off a cliff. Men? We gather momentum at 25 and stay that way into our late 50's

Nice to live in a sane country.

There's still nice campuses around but yeah, if you're not rich and are going to some shitty UC, have fun.

imagine these roasties without makeup

Why would you pick a pickle out of a poison pickle jar?

Call me whatever you want, but the one thing you can't call me is Wrong.

I've seen about 10,000 of the one on the furthest right.

There is at least 100 million carbon copies of that person on this fucking planet. Privileged liberal white girl with daddy issues who listens to drake and kanye west and dyes her hair. Wow. Holy fuck. Intriguing.

Going traps guys

>red pilled
>women
There's no such combination.

church meme. Ya buddy, good luck with that. people go there to try to be absolved of their sins of whoring around. you think they ever change?

Dated a religious girl once, even went to church with her. BIGGEST freak I've ever had. Sucked my dick after being in her pussy while she was on her period.

This meme is even dumber. You can clearly tell who's a whore and who isn't at Church just like you can outside of Church.

There's plenty of girls that go to Church who are actually unironically waiting for marriage. And they're also freaks in bed. Because they kinda been oppressing their sexual urges.

LOL ya buddy, keep telling yourself that. Let me guess, you know them persoanlly and they wont date / fuck you because they're waiting for marriage but still go out and party all day but keep their virginity for you :)

Have fun buddy.

Just be glad the gays haven't tried targeting you yet saying that everyone else is gay, so you have to be gay too.

Some of them will even use retarded logic like "gay sex isn't gay, it's about power".... seriously the dumbest shit I've ever heard, but I have heard it more times than I can count.

Does hand sanitizer really make a good lubricant?

I used my mad googling skills so you don't have to.

Madison Deck.

Welcome to the modern university. I'm in school to be a teacher, so imagine how bad it is for me. The liberal arts are dead.

>low anxiety
>low insecurity
>physically active
>self respect
>conservative leaning (you can redpill her later)

Yeah bud, and I want a unicorn and 100 million dollars.

Biology is mostly drawing and making guesses/going with gut feelings. It's not a hard science, where physics require repeatibility and can be mathematically described, for instance.

Can confirm

my ex is a right winger from lithuania. She and I had a bunch of threesomes with a hardcore leftie feminist depressed tumblrina (although she's hot as fuck).

Like, I can be completely right wing around her (normally have to hide my power level) and she still wants it years later.

Btw, I discovered this is the solution.

Date eastern europeans. They are raised deeply nationalistic, traditional. They are sexually liberal, fine with things like threesomes, generally completely unjealous and are happy for you to sleep around if you really wanted to (though I am monogamous unless it's a threesome sitch), but are extremely loyal and won't betray you (though they would bluntly leave you if time is up on the relationship).

They're conservative, cute, they have much higher standards for beauty and what's hot, generally in shape, generally way hotter, white. Just.. get yourself a baltic or slavic girl.

Hot right wing western girls exist but they're usually fucking CRAZY with insane baggage and have slept with every guy in the world.

At least four of them look like they might be Jewish

>Dating college women
Are you retarded?
College women are 90% genuine human trash, just stick to fucking them.
Unless they're hard STEM majors, they tend to be a lot more grounded.
Some of the business majors are alright too, but it's hard to differentiate between the serious ones and the gold diggers who're just there to snag some gullible Finance/Accounting major.

>Where do those of you who are in college find red pilled women on campus to date?

Also, sororities, if you're in a southern school that's where the conservative girls are. In the north they are mostly whores though

>If you want someone moldable, sports fans are very tribalist and thus susceptible to redpilling.

This

>generally completely unjealous and are happy for you to sleep around if you really wanted to
Honestly, any woman who would be fine with her boyfriend/husband cheating on her would likely make a shit mother.

what a bunch of losers holy hell

>that post-orgasmic flood of oxytocin and dopamine turns their brains into clay that you can literally shape with your cock.
Never change, Sup Forums. Never change.

3-4 of them broads could clean up pretty nice.

>mentality of a 17 year old
Sounds about right. Most women never really progress beyond that. There's a reason the Church always said they were between a child and a man (until it got cucked up).

just look at those smug cunts.

jesus christ, I wouldn't bare five minutes listening to their mindless social justice fueled bullshit

Convert your girl to conservatism

this.
church is where you go to meet born-again-virgins

I got so much pussy in the young republicans. God damn I wish I could go back to college.

>traditional/conservative
>fine with things like threesomes
K

I said you should look for them, not that you would find any chick with all of them. I was dating a chick last year who had

>physically active
>some self respect
>conservative leaning

Everything is a tradeoff in relationships, can't get a perfect one but shoot high

Date a Mexican girl just give it a shot. Stay away from Puerto Ricans though they are the niggers of spics

Damn that girl on the left is cute.

Goth girls. Many come from conservative homes, it's a white scene, and the ones I know hate SJWs as much as I do.

The days of finding a quality mate in college are gone.

There is a chance to get extremely lucky and land a good one, but it's rare.

>condoms
Literal pleb-tier.

Church

Your best bet is a sorority to fuck loose hot girls. You need to be in a frat to fuck them tho. Otherwise you can try sports teams. Do not use tinder or any other dating app it has the dregs of society in there. Dating in college is abysmal. Girls are total inconsiderate cunts and will not accept your political ideology. Be careful of false rape cases

>I'm in hell. Where do those of you who are in college find red pilled women on campus to date?

College is where you fuck dumb sluts and leave. Can't you be normal?

>I just started college
>dating
have fun not getting laid ever. I'm sorry to say you fell for the meme, son, but if you change your ways there is still hope!

read a book, dickshit

smelly and dirty pussyes all i see

Add thirty pounds, ten years, and you get the women of Portland.

This is rock solid

Holy shit hahaha

Depends on what you mean by "conservative". Chicks in Greek life are super Republican as are the local Campus Republicans (fucking obviously) but they don't tend to be very socially conservative. What are you specifically looking for?

You're stupid to think everything is as black and white as you believe it. There are always exceptions, and it's not with a closed mind like that that you will find any decent girl. The thing with women is that there are so many of them, it's all about quantity. Keep looking and you'll eventually find one.