So whats the total number gonna be Sup Forums...

So whats the total number gonna be Sup Forums? Heard it got wacky at the top everyone from the lower floor rushing up to the top.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least 400

Bad luck Mohammad just wanted to have some roasted goat got roasted instead.

Why wont they just give the total now? I doubt they are still pulling bodies out.

Casue they don't want people rioting they want them to wait until the news has moved onto something else.

I'm too fucking erect.

>building is on fire
>go to top of building

word is the engineer they brought in to tell them tower is safe has stalled and that was fired.

This is the biggest call an engineer can make and in my experience the right call is to condemn.

They are looking for an engineer to deem the building safe so that when it does collapse the story will be his negligence .

This building will collapse before Christmas mostly likely a tilt over Westward into Lancaster Green. They will be using this time to plan the demolition. Prevailing uk winds are South Westerly so the will pull it to coincide with stormy weather.

adn the remains of the 800 to 900 ppl in there will be lost.

No escape, and the choice is jump out of a window or try and escape the flames for a few more minutes in the hope some miracle would happen. What would you do?

79 or 80 sounds reasonable considering that it wasn't THAT big of a building. Only around 120 residential units, not all of which were occupied.

But the government probably won't release an "official" total until next year, when all of this is long-forgotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw or die trying

It's over that consider the building was illegal sublet to people. You imagine those 120 residents, about 60 of the minimum have around 4-8 people living illegally living there. Yeah.. Count is up high, they are trying to bury this because they know a chimp out is imminent.

THIS BUILDING IS LIT SENPAI

Fire started in the middle of the night and pretty much everyone from the 4 floor up couldn't get out. I will say its a fucking reminder how much fire can fuck shit up.

You would think one of them would make a rope ladder out of sheets, but then again, dumb niggers couldnt make a wheel without whitey.

Some did but they didnt have the strength and just ended up falling as i said it was some wacky shit.

>800-900 people

Bullshit

What is the libertarian counter argument to the assertion that this disaster occurred due to a lack of fire safety regulations? Surely in a libertarian or ancap society, tragedies like this would be commonplace due to the lack of government oversight in planning and construction. I'm far from a statist but if there was ever an argument for the need for government regulation, this is it.

Just add fire hose.

With dragonforce all things are possible

One person did but the fire spread outside of the building and they were too high up to reach the ground without falling and breaking bones or something.

Not that high but certainly the 100 number.

There would be demand for an independent regulatory body that is paid for by the residents. Of course nothing will stop said independent body from scamming the people. Which opens up the door for another regulatory body/safety body.

And so on. Good thing most people aren't LOLbertarians.

Around 120 I think. I base this off of nothing.

Because a lot of the bodies are dust.
The heat near the top of the building would have been far more than any crematorium.

They're just telling us the amount of bodies they've found, they won't find any more

Doesn't matter, thankfully lolbertarians aren't common outside of North America

Literally told people to stay in their flats instead of trying to evacuate. Shit's a god damn travesty.

The side of the building was on fire senpai

You think they could pull remains off the melted sofas/burnt wood?

Standard advice that works, they didn't realise the cladding would cause the fire to spread so quickly. They didn't really do anything wrong, commie blocks are designed to contain fires to one room/floor, there's been fires in tower blocks before and they haven't ended like this. There's talk of manslaughter charges being brought in.

Also one of the victims looks like the guy in the middle.

I said this b4 and I'll say it again. The skull is the last thing that burns to dust. So far they're at +200 skulls. They're not releasing the true figures to avoid social unrest. To avoid riots.

>just make a 400 foot sheet rope
this fucking guy

good thing those dumb niggers turned off the smoke alarms so they could barbeque indoors

or are we still pretending this is THE WHITE MAN and his FUCKING REFRIGERATORS fault?

They all look very similar.

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets.

In the end they'll be begging the government to save them

is this image part of a series

>Bong Education

yes

>gee that's a long fall and I might get hurt
>guess I'll burn to death

>Thinking the fire could be put out and controlled
>Way down is blocked by fire
>Go up to get air
>Crisp up instead
That's not bong education, that's enrichment education.

how many sheets do you have in your house? 10 stories up and you are fucked.

Shitty fucking choice.

One person did use sheets and climbed down and then fell and survived..

Also how many of the people in those flats do you think had enough sheets to get down 20 stories you fucking retard.

God damn America...

>the skull is the last thing that burns to dust

What?

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works

Am I the only one happy that London has 200 less mudslime?

Three deep breaths of fire smoke and you're unconscious. Not to mention when the cladding burned it let off Hydrogen Cyanide gas.

One of those takes proactive action to accomplish.

They were actually informed by the fire brigade to travel to the top.
This is because they didn't know the whole outside of the building was flammable

okay found the series

Why would u go up?

>how to tell when someone's entire scope of reality is based on cartoons and movies

Since you probably aren't pretending to be this retarded, those people would have to collect dozens of sheets, tie them into ropes, tie that around something stable then be able to climb down 12+ stories (with their kids and/or elderly as most of those units weren't single occupancy) while almost the entire exterior facade is on fire and smokey/windy and they would have to pull all this off before the smoke overwhelmed them inside their apartment unit. Unlike your Chinese cartoons and fantasy video games that's a little harder to accomplish in real life.

My associate in forensics said this not me. It's how they make the count in a major burn. They count skulls. The skull is the last to burn cos it's a solid bone surrounding a wet mass - namely the brain and so far they're up to over 200 skulls. They had far more in each flat than what they were allowed.

Yah but you still have the excruciating pain of inhaling hot gas literally burning you from the inside out. Compared to a pretty quick splat.

>That's not bong education, that's enrichment education.
What's the difference?

Why do we have no fire rescue helicopters? The police can put out helicopters constantly to find someone saying something hurtful on twitter, with said helicopters buzzing around constantly in the middle of the night but not one rescue copter for an incident like this?

Sort it out rescue services, you get enough money. Invent teleportation if all else fails.

Yeah it's a shitty situation whichever way you look at it, but from some of the floors it's not a "quick splat".

There are no Bongs in London anymore, it fell. It has fallen.

6 gorillion

and whats funnier is that the official tenants are living outside london somewhere pretending to have died.

They have to confirm each and every case. When your tenant only has family in Syria or Somalia it gets hard to verify if they're dead or not since their remains might be impossible to see. Firefighters at the scene reckon around 150 at least with 50 children but this is a conservative figure -it is often the case that they cram into these flats illegally numerous family members. There were some photos leaked on liveleak where one of the tenants had fused with his plastic bath.

>Rescue helicopters
Anything that could carry a significant amount of people would have to be able to land on the roof

>There were some photos leaked on liveleak where one of the tenants had fused with his plastic bath.

They don't get enough money, they barely get enough money to buy uniforms.

Us rope ladders like at the end of Batman where Joker gets on said rope ladder and then falls.

Do that, not hard! Or invent teleportation as I said. Chop chop science, you've had enough money! Time to start showing results.

Why didn't they use one of those fire planes they use for wildfire?
>Sure some might die of the blast but thats just part and parcel

>just part and parcel
Not with Sadiq, sadly most of his friends perished.

no tears from sadiq, to him its all part and parcel.

Was walking around the area last week, a lot of posters up saying the local estimate is 150-200 at least, there's also a google document spreadsheet online put up by one of the activist groups trying to estimate exactly how many people are still unaccounted for that's interesting, if you look on the r/london subreddit you'll find it (dont crucify me I just look on there for transport updates, free food deals etc in London, its pretty handy for it)

*wacky at the top*
LMJEJEJEJO
"...Who's on first..."

I can't stand that cunt, he's such a fucking wank stain and his wife looks exactly like him. He's that narcissistic that he'd marry his doppleganger.

But you love me don't you? Me and you? We'll be together forever. We'll fight all this and be special and love.

And you shall love me too, oh yes you will my special friend.

>Tfw you didn't buy stocks in fire safety companies

Fuck I should have known this would happen.

6 gorillion ofc

(there will be no total number)

Nasty.

Ever tried to fly helicopter above fucking big torch?

>Just make a rope out of bedsheets hundreds of feet long and climb down a flaming building lmao like just climb out nigga :DDDDDDD

The heat drafts would mean that no choppers could even get close to the building they where fucked also the door to the roof was locked i think.

they could have used their burkas, but after they escaped they would have been stoned to death.

In a libertarian society, nobody would be able to pool enough resources to build a tower so this wouldn't have happened

Who cares , import third world humans, get third world problems.

I just got here someone tell me what's going on

Did this building have no fire escapes built in?

Bunch of goatfuckers burned up real good and there was no chance for any type of escape. Aperantly it's like a horror show in the building.

no, there was one staircase

I don't care, I don't live in London and I have no control over what the government does at all.

It's the personal responsibility of the residents to ensure the building is safe enough for them to risk living there. If you don't like the buildings fire safety measures, don't live there.

>jump from window and hope for best
>burn

yeah ill 9/11 the shit out of that jump

Nope no sprinklers or alarms either half of them probably died in their sleep before they knew what was even happening

>haha dumb niggers can't even make a makeshift 400ft rope and climb out even though the exterior was on fire and they would have burned anyway
idiot

>It's the personal responsibility of the residents
Are you seriously thinking that residents (niggers and shitskins in this case, just to make things worse) are able to grasp 27-story building fire safety and building material fire safety.
user, please.

If they are unable to grasp the concept of fire safety they shouldn't be allowed to vote for representatives that set fire safety rules because they are unable to make an informed decision on which representative would be capable of putting in good fire safety regulations. In the situation you describe the liberation society is superior because they only endanger themselves, rather than endangering everyone by making uninformed votes for people who set up poor safety regulations.

In a liberation society their deaths would be the fault of their own personal responsibility rather than the fault of societies responsibilities for them.

ok so they just chose to burn alive instead of even trying

I dont think you understand how hot that fire was at that temperture all you can rationally think about is how to get away from that amount of heat when its all said and done they will probably find a mass of body's in some corner of a room with scratch marks on the walls as every cell in their bodies screamed at them to try and escape. Not a fun way to go desu.

In liberation society they were all shot at the border because they were invaders.

Some tried all failed some bitch threw her kid 10 stories. That's fucking hardcore.

>grab a chair
>jump out the window
>as soon as the chair's about to hit the ground, jump from the chair
>chair takes the fall
>land safely
Why did no one do this?

They didn't have any chairs otherwise they'd have done this

>Luxembourgish education

>sit in chair
>use massive arm strength to lift chair
>fly away to safety
don't skip arm day, it may save your life

Not enough live like a roach die like a roach.

>There were some photos leaked on liveleak where one of the tenants had fused with his plastic bath.

link?

Uh, I'd get a blanket, splash it with water, cover myself with it and run out?

But you know, I'm white.

>This is the biggest call an engineer can make and in my experience the right call is to condemn.

Hear this story:
>In Italy we had geologists called to express themselves on the safety of buildings in case of earthquake.
>Geologists and architects lied to cover up the shitty building industry.
>Later they were tried
>A bunch of leftists all over the world started chimping out: "much duh in Italian they jail scientists for not being able to predict earthquakes"

This has been dis proven as a viable technique. But I used to think it for the longest time too.

Flames over jump.
Unless I had a fucking 60 metres climbing rope