MUSLIM ACID ATTACKS WHITE GIRL

Oh, but actually it wasn't a Muslim, it was a white neo-nazi. To all the scumbags using recent "acid attacks" as fuel for their racist agenda, let me present what white people do to women they disagree with:

abc6onyourside.com/news/local/family-woman-set-on-fire-by-ex-boyfriend-in-2015-has-died

Oh look, you all do the same thing!

What did she do?

>acid attack
>set on fire
>the same thing!

no

Look another slide thread. This is not Political and it is old news. Fuck off liberal Faggot.

>comparing an isolated incident to the widespread islamic cultural habit of throwing acid in womens faces.
Ebin Meme op.

They should have dishonored the male in the relationship! How dare she get out of line against Sharia law and talk to another man! How dare she get a job! How dare she do anything that isn't the bidding of Allah and a man.

She deserved the acid to the face for dishonoring the Muslim culture!

Watch as Sup Forums barely replies to this because it don't support their agenda. White people, especially Nazis, dindu nuffin.

Nothing wrong with acid attacks, it is natural cure for feminism. You only should be ashamed that some outsiders do it for you while you are supposed to cure this cancer yourself.

>acid
>fire
Completely the same.

Yeah the fire attack looks way less painful... LOL retard

>old news
>died yesterday
ok.

This isn't isolated. I could find at least 2 more articles about white people doing this within 5 minutes.

I'm a nazi and I agree with this practice. Only way to keep bitches in line

Ever notice how muslim men don't have a problem with cheating wives?

How is that a neo-nazi?

any news/ writeups to read about the attack?
having a hard time decided should she be stoned or the guy beheaded

She was a beautiful blonde "aryan" as you nazis like to say. Look how you're throwing her under the bus.

You're a shit shill. Someone needs to dox you and murder you so you cannot procreate.

fire doesn't leach calcium from your bones

Compared to the hundreds upon hundreds you will find of mudslimes throwing acid in womens faces across the globe? I don't even know why I am responding to your retarded b8.

umm..... see pic?

>This isn't isolated. I could find at least 2 more articles about white people doing this within 5 minutes.

>2 articles on the internet
>2 articles for the entire history of the white race on the largest search engine that contains all knowledge of humanity
>2
>not an isolated incident

shut the fuck up.

>I can find at least 2 more articles about white poeple doing this within 5 minutes
And I can have 5 dozen about muslims doing this in 3.
Point?

Are there any other cases of this happening?

>genetics makes them infallible

White sharia sees nothing wrong

Part and Parcel, wait wtf this wasn't in londonistan.

People dont do such thing for no reason. She paid for something she did, her appearance doesnt frees her from responsibility.
Also, Islam show us perfect example of how females should be treated to keep society healthy.

this. OP is a faggot

>let me present what white people do to women they disagree with:
But white men practically never do that whereas Muslims routinely mutilate women.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The only retard in this thread is clearly you.

Arabs will attack random women. White guys who act like niggers will get overly attached to some chick and try to hurt her.

One of these is a bigger problem.

I read the article. He set her on fire in back of a gas station after they had a fight at the gas station. Looks like it was a spur of the moment thing, not a planned attack. He probably had poor impulse control and let his emotions get the best of him. Women sometimes will provoke men to get angry because they like the attention, however it is usually in the best interest of the man to refrain from extreme violence until he is sure she did something wrong.

If a man is sure that his wife cheated on him, then it is of course the best thing to publicly humiliate her, or if the public doesn't care, then just decapitate her. Or maybe mutilation is better since women fear losing their beauty more than death.

Because it's fucking irrelevant, retard. It's not a problem that needs solving. It's a freakishly rare case and if the perp was white, it's his fucking country. The West is not for Muslims. Their being here is an attack on whites and Christians.

>not even acid
>happened 2 years ago
>guy isnt a neo nazi
>she was likely a dumb roastie whore anyways white people dont do sstuff like this without a good reason

>set on fire
wow, you BTFO'd yourself instantly OP

>Literally bullshitting.

>britbong
>calling people retarded
LOL!

>the woman provoked it
nice victim blaming

She obviously did something fucking horrible to get him to do it. I wouldn't make a moral judgement until I hear how badly she treated him or whoever, since it caused that kind of reaction in him.

white countries accept it, democratically
end of story
poll of whether to accept lots of immigrants: US (dead heat), west europe (solid yes), east europe (solid no), asia (overwelmingly no), africa (irrelevant)

How many dildos do you own?

>revenge attacks on a cheating ex
>same thing as acid attacking your own daughter, or a girl you don't even know, for dressing immodestly
Fact check: It's legit!

no one cares cuck. return to reddit.

>dating extremist garbage
heh good thing i'm a redical centrist kiddo

Google taharrush and kill yourself before a white person does.

I never bullshit anyone.

>fake blonde
>-ski
>that nose

>This isn't isolated. I could find at least 2 more articles about white people doing this within 5 minutes.

Can you find several thousand????

Sup Forums defends the ex boyfriend

He shouldn't have done that, and he deserves jail time, but if she cheated then desu she was "playing with fire" wink wink nudge nudge *tips fedora* *sucks cock*