So I gotta ask, because to me it defies all logic

So I gotta ask, because to me it defies all logic.

This country recently went through Fucking George Bush Jr as a president. And within the last year, after people in this country experienced a George Fucking Bush Jr presidency, we elect Donald Fucking Trump

How the fuck does anyone who was alive during the George Bush Jr presidency think to themselves "Hey, you know what we need? A more embarassing leader of our country" AND THEN GO ON TO ELECT DONALD FUCKING TRUMP

HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMEONE LOOK AT THAT FUCKING RETARD AND THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daddy trump will be different. he will get all the best deals.

here's your goddamn (You)
now fuck off OP

1/10 made me reply

I liked bush. He just got a raw deal from the start

sag swing salad
sssalad!

No he won't he's gone bankrupt 11 times. This fucker can't make a deal to get himself out of a paper bag

Trump is Bush 2.0

It'll end even worse

>recently
>almost a decade ago

Read 1.5 of your paragraphs. Shut the fuck up you silly faggot

Bush was a fucking retard and only got his presidency because Daddy had friends

I still liked him

No, you shut up you conservacuck, unless you wanna actually explain your brain dead decisions

well then you are allowed to have bad taste

Chapter 11 four times, you stupid fuck.
Considering he has started over 500 businesses that makes him have a 99% success rate.

He's had a lot more than 4 business failures.

Also, you right wing retards count his failures as successes.

The only success he's had is in real estate, which fucking anyone could do if they had the money he had

He had to go back to his daddy for millions of dollars in loans to get anywhere in the first place

Most of the businesses he's "started" are businesses he's for whatever reason ended up as the Executive of, meaning someone else started it and did all the work only for him to come in and slap his name on it

And on top of all that, can you really call a person who starts a fake university and scams people out of 5 grand at a time a business success?

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post

Don't Respond to this Shill post

>which fucking anyone could do if they had the money he had

Toronto wasn't Trump's business, you disingenuous prick. He only licensed his name.

>anyone_saying_anything_I_don't_like_is_a_troll.jpg

AHAHAHAHHAAH you retards can't have it both ways. You claim Trump has 500 successful businesses and then when I show u that many of them failed, u splerg TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN

every fucking time

Fucking retards.

i would have voted for anyone but clinton senpai

So anyway, we almost started having a real conversation last night before the thread expired.

What I really wanted to get you to comment on was the banking system and its role in all the things you like to ascribe to some politician or other.

8 years of King Nigger made Bush seem like the most competent president ever.

honestly the most rational post in here

have a cookie

>Businesses Trump licensed his name to count as his successful ones
>Businesses Trump licensed his name to don't count as unsuccessful ones

Because tards like you are more concerned with image than reality. Fucking underage faggot, get off social media. Dumb fuck.

I've been having real conversations on here for a long time. Btfo u right wing retards

We can have a conversation later. I'm omw out for a few hours. I was just lurking not looking to get into another 100 post rwr rape fest.

Economic policies matter tho.

this

gotta love billionaire globalist shill logic

>thinking Clintons weren't banking on the same
>thinks government is filled with most qualified and ot Nepotism

Fucking RETARD. Autism?

Because there was a president between Trump and Jr who's name is King Nigger Obama who fucked it up worse than Jr if you can believe it

>8 years of republicucks scrambling to say that the black man is bad in any way they could spin it

And ya'll are the fuckers who complain about fake news all the time. Get a fucking sense of reality you dumbfucks

And that isn't to say Obama was perfect either. He did a lot of shit that any sane person wouldn't like too, like increasing the Drone Strike program (which Trump is continuing to do) or getting us involved in more wars (which Trump seems to be trying to do)

Soon, leaf.

He's built a brand, fucking idiot. And now it's a lot more valuable because he became president without nepotism. Geez, u r dumb.

u should watch this

Part 2 — Billionaire Warren Buffett says GOP health reform bills are relief for the rich
pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/

Alright, so you don't want to talk about the banks. Have fun. We now know who's paying you.

Nothing wrong with drone striking mudslimes. If anything it's one of the few good things king nigger did.

Says the person who voted for the man who wants you to think he's a successful business man with

I talk about banks all the time you fucking moron. You don't want to talk about superior Democratic economic policies. I told u I'm heading out and I don't have time for 100 post rwr rape fest right now

hahahahaha you actually might be underage if you're picking that user to respond to out of all these posts

your white nationalism is showing

Its rather ugly, put it away

“Nobody ever lost a nickel betting against the intelligence of the American public.” –P.T. Barnum

Fuck off back to lereddit you commie rat.

Embarassing?

I couldn't have been more proud of Donald Trump.

And if you want goofy pics of previous presidents, you can find many of them, the difference is what the Media decided to attach on their articles where they accuse him with "Nothing Burgers".

But he lied. He said we would be tired of winning. I am not tired yet. I want more.

Then head out already. If you're going to rattle on about "superior Party X economic policies" and not talk about the financial system then your contributions are worthless anyway.

I don't think you know where you are user, and it isn't white nationalism to be ok with droning mudslimes, it's just common sense

>I can't refute anything they say
>better shitpost about their flag!

we can have a real convo later but u have to watch this

Part 2 — Billionaire Warren Buffett says GOP health reform bills are relief for the rich

when you lose your job, your health care, and everything you have to sell to pay for the medical bills you will have to pay for you'll be tired enough

And I'd be laughing except I'll be in the same boat as you, up shit creek without a paddle

I don't care about the health reform bills. They're a pile of shit and I'm glad they're not getting passed. Furthermore, Warren Buffet should be in prison for his financial crimes (we won't even have to enact environmental crime laws).

Keep your eye on the ball, leaf. Or just leave already.

Good.

Obama escalated tensions with Russia, China.
Obama kept Bush Era policies in the middle east. And did even more attacks in the middle east with drones.
Obama made a deal with Iran, tried to raise the embargo Cuba.
Obama endorsed Islamic Brotherhood leaders in the middle east.
Obama did jack shit about ISIS.

>Muh doomsday preacher
Dude fuck off, you were sucking Obama's dick his entire 8 years acting like it doesn't matter he's spending us into poverty yet now you suddenly give a shit, fuck off faggot and take the fucking leaf with you

Yeah, because radicalizing the people you want to stop being terrorists is a great idea.

Hell, lets give them more guns and bombs to use too! That can't possibly go wrong.

And for fucks and giggles, lets also give them some training too

He pisses off all the right people, (You) so I'll be voting for him again. Stay mad, faggots.

I hope you're voting independent or not at all then because if you say that shit and then vote Democrat you are a fool.

Radicalized faggots against the worlds only super power ends one way, in the ground, so again fuck off. Where's your appeal to emotion with Manning and collateral murder? How do you feel that king nigger put that thing in prison? Do you even know what you're arguing about?
If you're so mad about the way things work why don't you fucking do something about it?

Except the Trump Hotel in Toronto wasn't his venture idiot.

As much as I like droning mudslimes.

It is a waste of money and actually does create more terrorism.

I actually rather let them kill each other.

And who ever is the victor, we bend them over and make them our bitch.

I did vote Independent thank you.

Democrats are just a slower death than Republicans

That would be a great solution if the fucking liberals weren't' so ready to let them flock from their war torn shitholes right into western society

>superior Democratic economic policies

>blah blah blah blah blah leftist setup
>blah blah blah blah blah muh bush
>blah blah blah blah blah Trump is like Bush because reason
>BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND ALSO IM TOO YOUNG TO POST HERE

sage

What I get from this chart is that the job market has gone to hell by the time a blue president is reaching the end of their term, so the red presidents have to spend most of their term fixing it.

Because he was running against George Bush with ovaries?

well I mean being superior to Republicucks isn't hard to do. Its kinda like saying a Murderer is more moral than a serial killer

>bankrupt 11 times
You would be surprised how many successful people today have gone bankrupt.

God Bless President Trump, those who voted for him and the USA

I can't imagine how fucking retarded you must be

Knew it, fucking Obama leaf

I voted for George W. Bush. He was a great President. I'd vote for him again. :^)

>implying Obama was different to Bush

They did the same shit, and Bush acted dumb on camera so that you wouldn't question the Neocon/Dem agenda. Obama hid behind "I'm Black!" so you wouldn't either.

Iraq
Libya
Syria
Yemen
and in the future
Iran

You're the retard that is being a slave to the Israeli lobby.

shit what gave it away

Reddit pls go

HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMEONE LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING RETARD POST AND THINK ITS NOT BAIT?

Red represents normal fluxations in the job markets during a down economy. The blue represents unsustainable gov subsidized bullshit.

Because as a paleo-liberal the last thing on Earth I want is Democrat leaders, unless those Dems are going to redpill normies into my point of view.

Why are you still here and not discussing the financial system?

and God Bless the 26 counties. The other six can be blessed when they're a nation once again.

>We wanted an outsider
>We got an outsider
>Turns out an outsider has no idea how to be president

>Implying we fucking wanted someone who would easily jump to the globalist tune
We'll see how it really is in 4 years faggot

George Bush wasn't a terrible president because he was embarrassing; he was terrible because he didn't have good policies. He started wars in the middle east, signed the USA PATRIOT Act, and many other things that are ruining our country. If your criteria for someone being a bad president is "omg he's so embarrassing," then I recommend that you never vote again or involve yourself in politics.

You attack the wrong aspect of that. The point isn't that he fails at general business, but that he definitely does not have your interests at heart.

It's for the keks you dumb shit

Because after experiencing Bush we thought there's no way it could get worse. Then we elected a nigger whose foreign policy actually outdid Bush's in terms of destruction, financial ruin (our debt), and incompetence as well as his domestic policy bringing us close to civil war v2.0 nigger buggalo because he decided to give the snowflakes a platform as well as politicize all our of institutions (media, universities, bureaucracies).

And that's implying that Bush and Obama aren't two sides of the same coin you retarded ass piece of shit. Bush Sr actually endorsed Clinton and so did Bush Jr behind closed doors. Bush has come out with public statements against Trump Fucking Dick Cheney has even attacked Trump. They're all on the same team against Trump. Clinton was Cheney version 2.0 but somehow even more sinister, soulless, and corrupt.

I got this oven preheated to 1488 degrees and I'm about to shove you in, kike.

One thing I can't figure out is why his supporters, regardless of policy or anything else, can't understand why he's such a fucking easy target for mockery and why he's a global embarrassment.

>Pic related: Healthiest person ever to hold the office of president

This.
This should be /thread but it won't

Globalist? Like owning property all over the world, making business deals with foreign investors, appointing half of Goldman-Sachs to your cabinet and team of advisors, leaning into expansionist foreign policy? Admit you don't care about "globalists" and that you look at this like a sporting event. You just want to feel like team Trump is "winning."

no that was obama

Keep on kiking you kike fucking shills, nobody out kikes kikes

You're the embarrassment, not Trump.

lol you think bush and trump are even the slightest bit similar that cracks me up

Most Americans are retarded rednecks. Subhuman scum who would vote for Stone Cold Steve Austin if they could. For the first time in my life I finally thought that this country should just split up, the cultural differences are too large.

Then fucking leave faggot if that's what you think, why don't you just fuck off nobody will miss you

>flag
Fuck off