Why do you deny the Holocaust?

Long story short: my family (Poles; not Jews) were decimated at the death camps, namely Auschwitz. My Grandfather, a survivor, was walking proof of the atrocities ( for instance: he never grew an inch taller upon entering, aged 11, at first Auschwitz and then Mauthausen). Moreover essentially none of the friends,acquaintances and mentors he met there survived and so on and so forth...

Despite this lame, socially autistic manchildren with Trump and Pepe avatars assert that none of it happened and recycle the same shit,cringeworthy and out of place antisemetic jokes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoyFb3b4fbg
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People died. I think most people are just more irritated with the politicization of what happened.

Because of pic rel.

Nobody says nothing happened. What people do say is that it is given far more importance compared to stuff that was going on elsewhere.

Germany was racist, yes, but the USA had Jim Crow laws at that time. Germany exterminated Jews, yes, but Stalin also exterminated millions, British killed millions of Bengalis, and USA killed millions of German POWs after the war as well.

The point is not that Nazi Germany was not evil. It is that EVERYONE was evil at that time. The problem is when Mr Goldbergsteinwitzky narrates his sob story about the holocaust, we subconsciously compare Nazi Germany to our present societies, when we should be comparing it to the world in 1930. If we did, we would know that Nazi Germany was nowhere near as relatively evil as claimed.

Btw, Hitler did nothing that the biblical King David would not do. Ask a Jew why he elevates David and demonizes Hitler.

Just a warning, this already seems like a 1 post by this ID kind of thread.

sage

Because it implies that not enough Jews have died

A lot of people died there im sure. But where are the corpses of the 6 gorrilion? The crematory facilities found in the concentration camps are not big enough to have been able to burn that many people. And then, where are the ashes?
Noone disputes the harsh treatment of jews gipsies and commies in Nazi germany but where is the physical evidence of the holocaust?

Who cares holocaust?

Remember those 540 000 000 quadramilion germans that died in danzing prior to WW2

>Why do you deny the Holocaust?
>My Grandfather, a survivor
huh

You're right and we should lock up anyone who says otherwise!

>walking proof of the atrocities
>survived
Give up, shlomo. You already lost.

my family was devastated by the horrific turn of events that occurred in Germany during world war 2, I lost 9/10ths of my family my mother was the only to survive and it was a terrible experience for her in the extermination camps. It is a bit misleading because extermination camps also served as labor camps, they did not make much discrimination between the two. either or I am happy to have survived those brutal times and for my mother to give birth to me, hopefully I can influence the world judaically.

Because it makes me edgy and cool.

please note that we dont deny there were camps, just like in commie russia there were camps. people died in camps, from disease, starvation and malpractice

what people dont believe is the bullshit:

>6 gorrilian jews
>oy vey gib israel or we'll burn
>chimneys that stand alone
>not enough resources at the camps for killing 6 gorrillian harambes in the time period given
>conflicting "eye-witness" accounts
>tiphus and louse were rife in these camps

here's a pill

youtube.com/watch?v=RoyFb3b4fbg

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>1 post by this ID

I ain't even a Holocaust denier or MemeSoc but I'm gonna have to hit the X button here.

If your grandfather was 11 when he was taken to Auschwitz he wouldn't have lasted the first day, they would have gassed him immediately after arrival.

>dieses Video ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar

No one denies that there were camps that Jews died in, we just don't believe your grandpapas ridiculous folktales about what went on in there. And more importantly we just don't fucking care about your feelings and we don't owe you shit so we are going to keep making fun of you and anyone else who whines about it.

If you don't believe this story you're satan incarnate.

a pet peeve of mine, too. What's funny is even Tara McCarthy knows the Holocaust happened because her grandfather died in it yet nu-Sup Forums rationalizes her claim as some (((conspiracy)))

>my Jewish grandfather word proves everything
You gotta try harder, kike. Keep pushing and you'll get the gas you want so badly.

Because the numbers are over exaggerated and modern Jews act as if they deserve something for it. Even if the numbers were 6 gorillion like they claim, that's nothing compared to other losses of life not 15 years prior. in short, gas the kikes, race war now

debate me

He won't. Notice all the 1 post by this ID ITT.
They just waltz in with their scorn and their platitudes. It's enough to propagandise the casual lurker though nothing meaningful was ever posted in the first place.

your grandfather is a kike and should've been dead

I think Hitler was blamed for this, and maybe, just maybe he didnt do it. The 128 year old Argentinian man who claims to be Hitler said he was blamed for crimes he never committed. I always had a feeling the US or Russia or UK was responsible for that, and planting it on Germany to make us rally behind the NWO plot they worked together on.

I deny the Holocaust because the word means burnt sacrifice to the gods. If I where to acknowledge that word I would be saying It was fitting for those people be killed and burned to please god. So fuck off I am done with this conversation.

Before you get serious with a girl see her without makeup.
That's who you're going to be waking up with every morning.