So why are flat earther threads getting shut down for no reason?

So why are flat earther threads getting shut down for no reason?

What's rules are being broken exactly, when BLACKED loli, get threads are allowed but scientific discussion of Earth is strictly censored.

I really wasn't that curious until I noticed the effort of the mods to remove these threads was the same as that of other sites removing right wing content.

Retard

>for no reason

retard

>flat earth
>scientific discussion
choose one

ad hominem, no reason

correct

whats unscientific about measuring the Earth or being curious as to how people could build the pyramids believing in a flat earth for thousands of years?

>how people could build the pyramids believing in a flat earth for thousands of years?
how is that related to flat earth? u guys are insane

go castrate yourself

There was a BLACKED loli thread?
I missed it.
fuck

>The pyramids all over the world are aligned to stars
>stars move and change in a heliocentric model
>therefore the pyramids should not be aligning with stars still after 5000 years it was build
>explanation is great pyramid stars changed from theban
>still doesn't explain why ancient chinese and mesoamerica pyramids point at north star as well if stars are changing

how do you know they lined up with the stars 5000 years ago if they are constantly moving as you claim?

no?

>So why are flat earther threads getting shut down for no reason?
Because the truth hurts?

101% retarded, fuck off to /x/ with that shit; not politics related and comparison to allowed threads doesn't matter when this is literally material for another board.

Walk off the edge and prove it, pls.

you're committing the "tu quoque" fallacy by pointing out that others are doing the same non-political things as flat earth thread posters. flat earth shit is /x/ tier stupidity, and even if it wasn't /x/ tier stupidity, this isn't /sci/. fuck off, retard.

Exactly The earth is flat. Open your eyes!! are you blind!?

The earth is flat. Deal with it.
You want me to prove it? I dare you to challenge me.

Your mom is flat

proof it's round

how is it not show me how the earth isn't flat instead of using an ad hominem.

because it doesn't belong in Sup Forums

check but warning, they will shit on you

Do you have any refutation for the wealth of photos taken from orbit? If you're going to say "CGI", prove it.

Okay, prove it

XD

Because the sextant exists

Why not its scientific in nature, use your theories and hypothesis then to disprove us and we'll use our's.

You know why, O.P.

Nigger do you not understand what he's saying?
It doesn't belong on fucking Sup Forums

>flat earther threads
shite
>BLACKED loli, get threads
shite and mods do a decent job of pruning them

I will destroy you all with one post.
The universe is a hologram projected off a 2d surface. Therefore the earth is in fact flat. Game over.
I look forward to your flailing.

Its more /x tier

why not free speech advocates for letting other peoples points be heard even if you have and out of the gate bias against it. It still has a right to be heard.

This is a board for politics and current events. That shit belongs in /x/

>It still has a right to be heard.

On /x not here because it is beneath the low standards of /pol

Are you an actual retard or do you not understand the point of this board.
It's for politics and political discussion, not for you to spew your retarded ideas on science, that's what /sci/ is for, and there's already a near-identical thread there.

thats the current egyptology theory as we still use Egyptian/Chinese/Mayan astronomical records and standards to this day.

the problem is the South African /Australian pyramids being found and the official explanation being it was used for irrigation purposes by a farmer, though humans stopped building stone star aligned pyramids millenia ago.

Studying human origins and historical perception isn't retarded or worth killing yourself over.

Flat earth, muh simulation and holofractal universe shit belongs on Wacky conspiracy shit is neither politics nor science.

Disprove Us then! Show us how the earth is round ! In all logic circular ball in space shouldn't even exist!

flat earth is not politics. It's a conspiracy theory too retarded for /x/

You are the laughing stock of the whole civilized world dude

Just assume for a second that you are wrong. Could you even begin to understand how retarded is all this?

Don't you realise the amount of ad-hoc answers flat-earthists spout? Do you know this is the definition of anti-science?

Nah fuck it, just go and jump off a cliff retard

Whats the point of hiding that the Earth is flat? Realistically for the everyday person, what difference would it make if they found out that the Earth was flat?

>thats the current egyptology theory as we still use Egyptian/Chinese/Mayan astronomical records and standards to this day.
how do the pyramids line up with stars if they are just stones laying on the ground? They just point upwards

What standards people literally autistically screech about muh race, muh skin color. There is no fucking standard here bullshit absolute bullshit.

I'd actually consider that, because the Earth is the mirror from which everything is projected by light bouncing off.

It's not Sup Forums's job to fucking disprove your retardation, just fuck off to /x/ or /sci/ where they actually focus on this sort of shit

ask /x/ to do it you fucking retard. That's what that board was made for. I hope you get banned.
You're doing the equivalent of going into an electronics store and throwing a hissy fit because they don't sell gardening tools.

It get's shut own on /x/ also if it gains more than 200 replies

Because they are retarded. If I was a mod, I'd have permabanned you and the reason I'd give is for being a numbnut nigger.

The aliens are getting scared. They know that we know that we know they know that they know we know.

>I will say this thing that has no proof at all
>you are now btfo

Because it's not science; its bullshit, easily debunked "conspiracy theory" that's not even worthy of /x /. The mods on /sci/ actually care about the content on their board

Seriously though, flat earthists' biggest fault is how the believe politicians are competent enough to hide a secret like this.

>he doesn't buy his shovels at Radioshack

>flat earth

come the fuck on, we shout some dumb shit but at least it's backed up by facts, statistics, and logic. flag earth is sjw fat acceptance tier of retarded.

>I'd actually consider that
It's hilarious to think that science has come full circle on the flat earth topic. When they came up with the theory I wonder if they considered that? Probably not jej
>I will say this thing that has no proof at all
Use a search engine ffs

Ok so look if i were to assume from modern science say big bang ok i'll give you that fair enough. Take a black hole for example its not in the shape of a sphere but modern science tells us it was in form of say a star. Well right there's one contradiction how can something be in form of a sphere and yet be in a flat surface rolling across the galaxy destroying millions of planets, and possibly beings.

fuck off and take your bullshit to reddit

By cliff you mean earth's cliff? Cuz that's a groundbreaking discovery.

Because it's not politics, mouthbreather.

>Flat Earth
>Vaccinations cause autism

These are not /Pol topics if you want to discuss conspiracy theories go back to /X that is the board you are looking for.

hey idiot, "ad hominem" is an argumentative fallacy. just because somebody calls you a retard doesn't mean it's an "ad hominem". he didn't say:

1. you are a retard
2. therefore x is true

moron.

>le plebbit
The cognitive dissonance is kicking in. Keep it coming.

still waiting for an answer

I say i reason that it is CGI as there are far too many confiurmed and admitted cgi images.

though weather patterns can be viewed with WEATHER BALLOONS which serves asthe first issue with the globe.

why do weather balloons using a non fisheye lense camera, show a flat earth.

Frankly if the curvature could be proven easily the flat earth theory would never work.

but the fact is we don't understand why our eyes see a flat surface yet were being constantly told and ridiculed for not seeing a curve.

its maddening to be told you're crazy for not seeing what isn't there

>a flat surface rolling across the galaxy destroying millions of planets, and possibly beings.
Okay so you're a complete mongoloid with no understanding of science OR what this board is for, can you please fuck off now?

Lol same thing and same time. They need to get the fuck off this board before they make this board look like it has mental illness and schizophrenia.

It's not politics and you know it fuck off to /bant/

retard

Because flat earth was already debunked centuries ago.

Go have an orgy with Jesus and Jones you fucking retards.

because the astroturfing kike disinformation campaign that is "flat earth" needs to look legitimate and the mods are in on it.

Mods shutting it down give the illusion like its real and warrants attention. Flat Earth is a Psyop, and OP has a hooked nose. Fuck you Nathan, fuck you for mixing truth with fiction to make us all look retarded

Fuck you're right the earth is flat

the only exception among trillions and trillions and trillions of planets and stars but who fucking cares

I bet you think the liquid that comes out of your tap is water too. Some people will believe anything.

literally an ad hominem.

Is this the power of american education?

because the jew mods are paid to shut down stuff thats actually true and not just disinfo

>I will say this thing and provide zero proof at all despite being the one going against all scientific data from hundreds of years
>This is a reasonable and rational way to argue and convince people of the merits of my side

>Flat Earth
>Scientific discussion
>kek

Read my post. Everything is flat, not just the earth. Or can you not understand the implications of the universe being a hologram?

Because the stars are so far away little buddy

They've moved less than the tiniest fraction of an inch from our point of view in that time.

Come back in a in a couple of tens of millions of years and then we'll talk

Stars are light years away. There are stars visible to the naked eye that are well over 10,000 light years away. The positions of stars in the sky is an almost imperceptible gyration. This is well documented.

You keep saying bullshit and refusing to fuck off to a board that's more relevant to this shit
Any time anyone tells you why you shouldn't be talking about this shit here, you ignore it and say more stupid shit.
You aren't funny and you certainly aren't convincing, you're just being obnoxious

Hey man believe whatever you want. I'm not going to sit here and open books at you. You either know about the theories or you don't.

>Everything is flat

So is your IQ on a bar graph. Get off the board.

>the Earth is flat because I say so
>my irrefutable proof is my words and also someone else's words who makes youtube videos and has no credentials validating their statements and there is no reason whatsoever to think they're reliable but hey it's on the internet so it must be 100% true
>it feels so good to be a contrarian about the most unimportant shit ever
>just listen to me; it is flat, and also god exists, please believe me, please donate money to the church
>the minor modifications of space shot images to protect the main world's governments' secrecy are done not for that reason but because they are for some unexplainable reason trying to make you believe the earth is not flat when for no reason at all it actually is, and I don't even know why I'm defending this
No, thank you. Retardation, not even once.

>What's rules are being broken exactly

No trolling is allowed outside Sup Forums and /bant/.

they are mathematically aligned with the cardinal directions of the earth. This is most evident on equinoxes and solstices.

the pyramids in giza are actually 8 sided only visible from above as the shadows cast, they serve as sundials and as a functioning calendar.

There are thousands of reports of strange electromagnetic phenomena occuring at the pyramids and there are very interesting theories as to it's function and design.

>Frankly if the curvature could be proven easily the flat earth theory would never work.

A Greek guy measured the diameter of the earth rather accurately by just walking, using the sun and a fucking stick, like 2000 years ago.

If you paid attention to geometry classes in elementary you could easily understand shit like this yourself.

Seriously Even fucking gravity really shouldn't work by logic. If you work from the mindset of ok i believe in things that i can see not things that are mystical so no gods or christ. Gravity shouldn't even be able to function, there's just so many plotholes in modern science its not even funny. And modern science changes everyday so what's with the third degree?

cause they're slide threads

>gb2r

More cognitive dissonance. Keep it coming.

the leave the thread. :/ no one holds you by gunpoint to be here.

that shit belongs in Sup Forums

>arguing with flat earthers
You guys do realize you'll never convince them of anything right? It's pointless, just sit back and laugh at them.

why are you bumping the thread if you're not curious?

>modern science changes everyday

It's almost as though they're changing hypotheses to fit the observed data, the fucking bastards.