Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/data/IRIS/docs/miville-deschenes2005.pdf
aristean.org/jesus888.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/888_(number)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Satan on google /sky/

''And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: Rev 12:1
''And the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.'' Rev 12:4

Him closing in on the mother as described - this thing is moving folks, which a nebula would never do

Satans 7 heads
'',..A Great Red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.''' Rev 12:3

Nasa censorship

A pic of ranmdom space for comparison

A rundown any on why it is not a nebula

As described in this picture it proves a point that it is not a nebula, since a Nebula doesn't move And a Nebula can not have such perfect color differentiation as this filter does not change the color based on distance

MAY THE BLESSINGS OF OUR GLORIOUS DARK LORD RAIN DOWN UPON YE ALL

satan on google sky

PROOF:

santa on google sky

What a gay thread

Amateur astrofag here
Stop fucking thinking that this "cosmic satan" is another conspiracy or whatever,this shit was censored years ago and they already explained it why.

It's just kek watching over us

Satan on google /sky/

nasa censorship

So, why did they censor it?

Gif of the 9 months that Jupiter is in the womb of Virgo the virgin.

So do I just have to sit here and wait or is there anything I can do to prepare for this event?

>is there anything I can do to prepare for this event?
Pray to christ

See you in Sage faggot

See you in September lads

God placed a rare Space Pepeā„¢ so that Sup Forums takes it seriously. You were meant to find this.

Are you a lazy faggot or what that you cant look it up by yourself?
hint: it's about light

stupidest fucking thing i have ever seen

the stars look like a scary face oh man look out everyone

t. google shill

What a time to be alive lads.

it is so fucking stupid

This

>it rises

Too many line-ups, I just got shivers.

Its still fishy as fuck and why google would censor if it fucking nothing?

odd somehow I knew I would repeating numbers

The eclipse is in August tho

It's as if this thing is communicating thru me via probability manipulation or coincidences?

fuuuuu, why do I even come here anymore

OH GREAT PROPHET OF SATAN AND/OR KEK! TELL ME! WILL I EVER GET TO FUCK ANGELINA, MY DREAM GIRL?!

Summoning KEK

test

kek is already summoned, you fool

What does all this mean?
Also, can I get a quick rundown of this I see it posted here often, but I dont really understand what all the Tarot cards are supposed to stand for.

But the man in the picture is right. Seriously,if something has a chance even if it's miniscule IT will happen at some point in time.
There are over trillions of stars and planets in the universe,if not more. Our human face recognition mechanism is easily "abused" so to say,that makes us see things differently for example the front side of a car,you can shape a face out of it,or shape clouds into an entity that looks similliar to the cloud. Same goes for constellations and nebulas.

BUT I MEAN THE FUCKING ARTICLE/DOCUMENT/WHATEVER IN WHICH GOOGLE ADMITED WHY DID THEY CENSOR IT YOU MASSIVE CUNT

Explain this?

The entity speaks... it tells me that it would be better if you taught yourself to suck your own dick and dump the bitch

Oh no, the end of the world... again.
I'm totally sure it's real, this time. Yep.

here

that's a big ferret

See you in September 24th. It's going to be a Monday so be prepared

IA IA

>tfw Satan was a cosmic, primordal entity imprisoned by our progenitors who has now been freed by all the degeneracy

Better suit up, lads.

More like people memed 40k so much that Slaanesh became real
Mind over matter and all that matrix crap

>now
Come on user you can do better.

Wait for the pagan general; praise Perkanus and Lady Freya; slut of the forest.

so what the fuck is this thing? I really doubt it's HURR DURR SAYTEN but I can't think of anything it could realistically be. the "eyes" look like a binary star or something, but what's making the "mouth"?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Better start reading the Bible now, user

Its satan on google sky you idiot

Somewhere around those particular sectors of space a war like no human can imagine is being fought. The events there will echo here and herald the destruction of our planet via psychic energies and other mystical stuff

>what?
It's a sign. An omen

Got the wrong interpretation brothers, check it: truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/

He gonna get bitchslapped.

>better start reading the bible now user
You would like that won't you? Iksh Ni' kegra Tsu mapa

Doubt, most likely its dragon from revelations.
Green are nostrils not eyes

found this in jewgle sky...

Literally nothing burger

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy

>Corvus

that's a clue

ISIS

Isis

Blackstar
KING FELIX

DELET THIS

irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/data/IRIS/docs/miville-deschenes2005.pdf

It' explained in here somewhere and gives a rundown of these things,theres even an image in the file where theres something that looks like pedobear for me
> inb4 pedobear is satan
No it's just Saturn but there were problems which made them force to censor parts of it to avoid damage or whatever.

The only thing You should be worried about of a real happening is not this shit but Timewave Zero.
8th July , 2018 Soon brother.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING , THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LEAKED

>13 48 1.0, -8 28 20.5"
They have censored almost all the good views of these coordinates, I wonder why? 2 spooky?

it's certainly not for religious reasons you stupid fuck

great going fucknut you've killed us all

>why google would censor if it fucking nothing?

must be free speech coming back

God fucking damn it, have some fun in life for once, cynicism will only kill you faster. Not everyone takes this shit super fucking seriously. Don't shit up other people's fun because you shield yourself from the unknown by just saying it's ''stupid shit lulle'' in the same way the theists you oppose as a frequent fedora tipper use God for the same purpose. We're all simple animals deep down.

Sure, canacuck

ok

Remember this guy and how to proceed?

so when do i invest in "apocalypse party" supplies to turn a big profit?

888 is the number of Jesus
aristean.org/jesus888.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/888_(number)

Bring it on, I'm on God's side

your six is off, disguised statan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

are you seriously fucking scared of Saturn? There are more chances that the 9th Planet theory is more plausible than this biblical ending.

Seriously,you should look up Timewave Zero bud,that's the real threat.It's not biblical either which has more chances to exist too.

we will all die

>No it's just Saturn but there were problems which made them force to censor parts of it to avoid damage or whatever.

That's not how they use image compositions of the night sky to create google sky.

bump for based swede

Yup pol would be tracking lucifer through space

They sensor on all platforms Google and Nasa both

Yet some filters on Nasa they missed and let through pictures

Does not sound like faulty cameras to me, But deliberate

And read this mr, it seems your having a hard time seeing the bigger picture
You blame it on Light and how colors change based on distance, but that's not the case, this filter does not do such a thing

Meaning the eyes and mouth are of two different entities and materials, which a nebula would never be able to do so perfectly

And its moving if you havent notice brother a Nebula doesn't do that

Not something to take in all at once but soon enough you will se it for what it is

And life with christ my friend is worth it