Do you agree with the concept of marital rape?

It seems to me that the marriage contract is blanket consent, and with that logic marital "rape" makes no sense. But then why do feminists push the idea?

That sounds like fuck tarded logic to me
>Marry a woman
>Chaincuff her to the bed
>Fuck her nonstop and refuse to let her leave
>Only feed her and let her drink my piss and shit for sustenance
Durrrrr, what's wrong!?!?!? She's my wife :^)

Who said anything about chaining her to the bed you dumb nigger?

Being married to someone doesn't mean that they will consent to absolutely anything you will ever think of. That's not in the contract.

But sex is one of the essential parts of marriage. The origin of marriage in religious law is the facilitation of legitimate sex, isn't it?

How about a scenario where a wife just refuses to have sex with the husband, and if the husband cheats, files for divorce and takes half the wealth? In this scenario, only the husband is paying, and the wife get's a free lunch. Why should this be allowed?

It's actually biblically-ordered that the wife's will be submissive to the husband, and that she offer her body without reservation or pre-condition.

Sex can go all the way from missionary to getting raw-fucked in the ass by your wife with a dildo. Plus, are you legitimately so degenerate that you can't think of a single situation where you would not be in the mood to have sex? Well, sucks to be you, your wife wants to fuck you and you're married so you have to suck it up.

He's a virgin and with that attitude will probably remain so. Or in jail.

>It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.
Hope you have been very natural with your bbq and burgers, mister.

Delet this

>sex with wife
>degenerate
Clearly you are not married.

Does not mean it should be a legal matter.

It's impossible for a husband to rape a wife or a wife to rape a husband. By getting married they agree to become one, so to speak. They pledge their bodies to each other.

Additionally, and the reason marital rape wasn't made illegal until recent times.... people don't want the State involved in the matters of what goes on in a married couple's bed.

It's not enough the fuckin' pigs are involved in every aspect of your life, but they can even investigate what goes on in a married couple's bed?

In my opinion laws against marital rape shouldn't exist.

Does not mean it shouldn't be a legal matter either

> feminist
> idea

Which path will you take ?

>Pasta Nigger
>Using Arab logic
Wew lads.

"This book written by people in a time where EVERYONE acted like a subhuman tells me my wife should do everything I say. So it's not rape if I fuck her when she says no."

I think if your wife is mad at you / says no / etc then you probably shouldn't force her to have sex. It's you're using physical force for it, then that's about as "rape" as rape can get.

But that's a pretty egregious scenario, and otherwise I'd say it's something to let the couple work out.

Modern plebian faggots may as well stop calling their relationship marriage and stop using till death do us part vows.

I would call that spousal abuse (the same as not putting out) but not rape.

Cunts want shit so givem shit or they'll trade you to genetic shit

It's your wife! how can you rape your own wife? it's like saying you stole your own car!

Marital rape doesnt exist and cannot exist, since marroage is precisely a contract, where the woman sells her body / sex for service / provision.

The end.

forcing your wife to have sex with you when she doesn't feel like it/ can't is rape

if you're married and your partner doesn't have sex with you for a really long time with no valid excuse then they're not attracted to you and you need to get out

wait you can post candydoll on Sup Forums and not get banned?

>But then why do feminists push the idea?
Because everything is rape. You just thread-raped whole of Sup Forums and everyone who responds to you is opinion-raping you. I'd say i was sorry for respond-raping you but that would be apology-rape.

>you sticking it into your wife when she gives you this headache bullshit is literally the same as a feral nigger pinning her down on the couch!d streetwalk and violently raping her

Femnists need to be necked

Martial rape doesn't exist , never existed and never will

White men giving power to women was the biggest mistake a Civilization-the made and we are paying dearly for it

it's coming. just wait.

It's not literally the same, but it's rape in both instances

Marriage is a dumb concept if you look at it like that...

Marriage means you specifically told the government you are with someone, and they are with you, that is it.

For most men in america is kind of stupid to get married as the partner won´t probably receive a pension on the death of the partner like in so many countries.

nope, you just need to keep having sex whenever you feel like it. the female orgasm is a myth and all women hate sex with their spouse because they feel a man needs to earn the right to mate with her and after a few years of marriage they get bored and want things to get rapey

What is in your vows / contract? Did you speak with your spouse beforehand about the meaning of "to have and to hold", etc?

I agree, this shit i occasionally hear about where the wife only puts out once a fucking week isn't going to fly. Only a low t faggot can survive with that. Shit im in my late 20s and i bang my gf more than once whenever she comes over.

No such thing

>I would call that spousal abuse (the same as not putting out) but not rape.
This is probably the most correct view. However, we have defined "rape" down so much "marital rape" as it is now understood basically means no sex for hubby.

Sometimes a husband just has to bend his wife over the kitchen counter and let the cards fall where they may. If she grabs for the knife block, you relent.

Sometimes you will not be in the mood when your partner wants sex, either you can do it anyway and it won't be that great or don't do it and risk your partner imagining horrible scenarios of why you don't want to at that moment.

Hans, on both instances the violation of the body is happening...

Just because she knows you, it does not mean she wants it or that she has to give you the power to do that retard.

Marriage is just a claim to the state and church you are with someone... Only in church the females has to obey their man, the church has no actual power in a society, no one is chasing you because you masturbate are they?

Marriage has existed long before the government stuck its tax greedy fingers into the deal. It was not THAT long ago that you needed only a priest and a witness, if that.

Marriage is a dumb concept only because the state made it as much, not the other way around.

Goddammit reading this is soo cringe.

You never been with a lot of girls did you?

And they ask why white civilization is dying.

Let me clarify to you guys, white civilization would be going extinct with or without muslin immigrants, you guys should be grateful someone is going to Europe and actually procreating.

Refusal to have sex is actually a valid reason for divorce and in some countries court action.

Further, how can the state sanction a contract which stipulates two parties belong to one another until death, then turn around and prosecute those who enjoy their rights under said contract?

You went beyond sex to false imprisonment and assualt.