I'm a Gay Transgender Stripper and Think Hate Speech Needs To Stop

One thing Obama has been very bad at is his rejection of hate speech proposal. I have no hope Trump will do it. I mean i like Obama and all he's still shit for not allowing hate speech laws to pass. Anyway I think that because it's pride week we need to all celebrate homosexuality and transgenderism. I am both and i think gender expression should be taught in pre-schools sort of like the system that Canada has. I think that will help more in the closet transgenders who are transgender but don't know it come out early since their thoughts are repressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>one post by this ID

is that Satan on the left?

Yeah?

>two posts by this ID
Making hate speech illegal is a dumb idea. You're restricting freedom of speech for no good reason. If you disagree with something someone says, or it makes you uncomfortable, then it's your responsibility to just walk away. If they follow you, or you can't get away, then it's harassment and is already illegal, regardless of whether they're calling you a fag or a motherfucker.

Here's the problem. I have a friend who gets messages telling her she's a freak because she teaches children about drag culture, they did a news piece on her

youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE

>three posts by this ID
Then it's her responsibility to block the person sending the messages. Also, post pucci

No it's not because it keeps being sent from different people.

Then that's harassment, and its all ready illegal. No need for hate speech laws.

Whats to stop some nutbag on fox news by saying "transgenderism is a mental illness?"

Nothing, that's the point. If you don't like what they say, then don't watch fox news.

Except it's still being said, it's still being thought. Honestly I don't think it should be hatespeech, that's just the way to enforce it, it's hatethought what we really care about. Even if no one says anything transphobic someone could still be thinking "transgenders are freaks".

If its being said in an environment where you can easily ignore it, or being thought, then it doesn't affect you enough to warrant policing what someone else says.

I don't care what they say, it's the thought behind it. If someone is super pro-trans but says something transphobic i wouldn't mind as much as someone who said trans are good but deep down didn't like them. I can't wait until mind-reading technology is available so we can start charging people for criminal-thoughts.

I totally agree.
It's time to oven you

Again, neither you nor anybody else has the authority to police what other people think, no matter how much you disagree with it.

This guy on the left looks familiar...

>newfags don't know how to use sage
nice going retards

Nice hatespeech.

Flash your feminine penis sage

so you also think that being able to spread transphobic propaganda is fine? you think it's fine to purposely change the way people think about an entire group of people, usually with a hateful bent? i don't agree.

anyways i have to go buy icecream now.

also shill back and forth commenting is obvious.

I hate you. Why can't I express my hatred for you without being arrested? You get to express your faggy bullshit freely and even teach it to children.

I don't care what you "express". It's not about the expression it's about the thought behind it. I don't want you thinking bad thoughts about transgenderism or drag culture. I can't wait until mind-reading technology is available so we can finally convict people of hate thoughts.

Too bad we will be using it to detect fags, and banning them instead.

>bases identity ob sexuality
>omg it's not about sex
You queers will always fail

Closeted self-hating gay person detected.