Is it right to bring a baby into this terrible world?

>Of course, it is! t. Jordan Peterson

Is this faggot serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=sk-Kg3wxzZA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KgXo_7BGukc?t=9m31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to faggot

I'm just gonna speak on behalf of god and assume whatever primordial force is out there probably wants you to pass on that code bucko
I mean what other "missions" in life do you have?

Your father is dead, bucko

If you continue going down that road you'll end up jumping off a bridge

but /r9k/ is full of roasties and normies!!!

If you are already of the persuation that it is not right to bring a baby into this world, you shouldn't - because you're one of the stupified herd and there are enough of you.

If you don't want life to continue, then why don't you start with ending your own, and leave the rest of us to living?

>Is it right to bring a baby into this terrible world?
if you want him/her to be exposed to the most degenerate society on earth yet, then yes.
and you can't save them from the indoctrination they need to go through, so don't even think to meme about it.

Why the fuck not? If you raise your children right they can make positive change for your people. This pessimistic attitude is why the muslims will win.

Jordan Peterson is at it again with his really transparent Tradcon antics? WOW WHAT A SURPRISE. Why did you even make this thread? To read all the dank LE SORT xD memes?

Isn't homeschooling allowed in Austria?
There are ways to shield your children from degeneracy.
Not reproducing is accepting the loss in the battle against the eternal Jew.

>haha having one sutistic kid outside our means is going to save the Western Civilization

The Muslims will win because you're not killing them, not because of "pessimistic attitudes" . Peterson is playing musical chairs on a sinking ship.

>I mean what other "missions" in life do you have?

None. So?

I'd think that way too if I had to raise my kids in an old commieblock. Hard to not be pessimistic if that's their future.

>Isn't homeschooling allowed in Austria?
would be new to me desu, if it's possible it might be a very strict thing.

>There are ways to shield your children from degeneracy.
of course, especially the first 6-8 years i would also argue it's possible, but the older your kid gets, the harder it will be for you to shield them, especially during puberty. your kid will be exposed to the degeneracy, just like we are exposed to all the shit that is going down now. whether your kid can handle it gracefully or not doesn't just depend on how you educated it, but on its temperament, some personality traits, friends and more things that are often out of your control.
all parents have their limits.

so fucking kill yourself you listless little faggot. or are you too scared?

>would be new to me desu
As far as I know, only Germany doesn't allow homeschooling in the EU.

Why would I kill myself? I enjoy living.

itt: shills against western civilizaiton

Hedonism is an ugly thing. if you don't continue your forefather's legacy, you are not needed.

According to your worldview. Thankfully I don't give a fuck about your opinion. Now go play with your wife's kids before the police come and take your computer away, Sebastian.

Needed for what, exactly?

Think about it logically and you arrive at the same answer.
You should read more Philosophers.

Best post.

>makes arguments based 100% on feelz
>tells others to think about things logically

t. 12 year old

you'll stop enjoying life when mommy and daddy are gone.

The SJW far left is picking up on just how much of a threat Jordan Peterson really is. The man is uniting the lost flock of millenial men, urging them to sort their lives out and improve on themselves before they go out and fix the world. The SJW menace to western civilization knows what is just beyond the horizon, their ultimate undoing is being baked in to society right now and Peterson is the chef, the Shepard collecting the lost flock of disillusioned young men and guiding them toward western civilization's salvation. This thread and any you see popping up on the internet, especially founded on such weak criticism is only the beginning. The far left is afraid and does not know how to deal with this man.

Our species, our race.
A European who doesn't reproduce is as bad as a Jew or an Arab who pumps out children in our lands.
The "white genocide" is only possible because our youth has been brainwashed into believing that children are unnecessary.
How do you plan to continue our species if you don't have children?
You are just wasting ressources another could use to feed his children.
Nothing is more important than assuring our continued existence. Your enjoyment of life (your "feelz") come second of that

>tfw you want to be a father and have a faithful wife but know you'd be a shitty dad and could never find a good wife

I don't want to ruin the kid, plus the degeneracy. We'll see in ten years

If you don't, everything our ancestors did and everything we have done will be for nothing.

He's right, if you don't have a child you're a gigantic failure as a man.

Then kill yourself, it's no difference to you

Ricardo Lopez said it best
9:30
youtu.be/KgXo_7BGukc?t=9m31s

They are already gone but nice try.

>Our species, our race
Don't care

>A European who doesn't reproduce is as bad as a Jew or an Arab who pumps out children in our lands
According to you, the nature doesn't give a fuck (and neither do I)

>How do you plan to continue our species if you don't have children?
There are over 7 billion human beings on this rock and hundreds of thousands of people are born every fucking day. I think humans can survive without me yanking another soul from the void and dooming it to die

>You are just wasting ressources another could use to feed his children
Argument based on feels and shaming, not buying it. Maybe that parent should work harder and/or smarter so they wouldn't have to cry about my resources

>Nothing is more important than assuring our continued existence
I've already addressed this but that "nothing is more important" shit is based on nothing more than your own worldview which you've formed on sites like this. I get it, you felt useless in your life so you went looking for a purpose and now you larp as a traditional man from the 30's Nazi Germany to feel useful - but don't push that shit to others like you are a fucking Jehova's witness

>Your enjoyment of life (your "feelz") come second of that
Again, according to you

>There are over 7 billion human beings
>he believes we are all the same species
Lol, noice.
Keep justifying your miserable existence. It's your choice to exclude yourself from the gene pool. Good riddance.

>They are already gone but nice try.
no reason to lie on the internet your parents pay for, retard.

Spoiler alert: even if I pump out 10 kids, everything they and I ever did will be for nothing in the end. First this planet will die, then the universe. There's no "end" to this game apart from death. But yeah, nice emotional shaming, Mohammad

This post inspired me to donate sperm. I will thus satisfy lonely autists on a Chadian snake charming forum AND fulfill my "life's purpose". Thanks, buddy!

>Keep justifying your miserable existence
You realize that you are doing the same, right?

>It's your choice to exclude yourself from the gene pool
I haven't claimed otherwise, quite the contrary actually

>Good riddance
Cheers, mate! Enjoy seeing your kids get raped by Muslims while I ride my genetic lineage into the sunset by sitting on a beach somewhere with a drink in my hand and some ethnic whore on my lap

>Is it right to bring a baby into this terrible world
What world are you taking it from?

I moved out on my own when I was 18 and I'm 26 now. My dad died during that period and I haven't had any kind of contact with my mom for over 10 years so in my eyes she's already dead - and might be for real, I have no way of knowing

I pay for my internet with my own money, thank you very much

Non-existence.

the world has never been as wealthy and well of as it is today you fucking nihilistic cunt

temperament and cognitive traits are somewhat heritable, you shouldn't worry too much, especially if both parents share the same views

also you can't "shield" them. the only way out is through

being exposed to degeneracy can act as a vaccine.

It was terrible before, and still is. Your ancestors were braver.

>>Our species, our race
>Don't care
Of course you don't, you're Finnish, what have you got to be proud of when your biggest contribution to the world is femboys?

No. They were just more stupid.

>anime pic
>is going to condemn his children to a life in a country where Muslims are a majority
>talking shit about others

Wew

How Is Babby Formed?

>Nothing is more important than assuring our continued existence. Your enjoyment of life (your "feelz") come second of that
This is making me question why must the world even exist in first place. I hope that when I die I at least get to keep my soul around to watch this shit go down in flames so I don't feel like my existance only amounted to building a future I won't ever even get to see.

Yes it is.

Anyone who tells you, especially if you are white, to not reproduce is perpetuating white genocide.

Rabbi Shekelworthshlom is probably paying him.

OK, correction then: if temperament truly is heritable, they were both.

>white genocide
Even if this happens, why do you care about it so much? How does it affect your life? It doesn't.

You should know, Satan. You should know

Do you only care about things that affect your own life? Genuinely curious.

>Do you only care about things that affect your own life?
Pretty much, yeah. The rest of the stuff is either meaningless of funny to me.

So, what if it affects your sisters life? Or your fathers life? What if they die because some turban-headed haji kills them while they shop in the mall?

Is that relevant enough to your well being, or are you an ironic autist larping as a human being?

Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post? Just fyi you're going to lose friend. I know you can feel it. I know you're scared.

wow, your parents were worthless losers just like you are. maybe you not breeding is a good thing after all.

beta cuck white men:
>my first world life is so hard and grills don't like boipussy. to exist is to suffer. i would never put a child through my coddled, sheltered life
alpha brown men:
>kek, these beta cuck white men don't even lift or fuck their women, guess it's time to BLACK them all

So are the mods asleep or what?

smells like a to me

Kill yourself Niklas

Gee, things sure are tough. Better give up on life and all future generations of my family.

Imagine if your fucking ancestors gave up because they couldn't get a fire started in their cave, or during the dark ages said "hmm sure is alot of heresy going on.. guess god doesn't want us to have kids".

Come on man.

Interesting. Would you say that you're an hedonist, nihilist, or just blackpilled?

Never give up REEEEEE-

I don't have a father or a sister.

>he disagrees with me and doesn't adhere to my will
>the only solution is to goad him to take his own life

Hmm.

Me on the right.

They also had kids just because sex feels good so...

user, what is a philosophy that you life your life according to?

Jordan Peterson is a man who bases his entire world view on his own flawed mental experiments. He basically picks a point, takes a step then keeps going without ever checking if the steps he's taking have alternate routes. Then, when he eventually arrives at a conclusion, he decides it was the only possible answer, despite the fact that was all based on his own assumptions that led him there.

In short, he's often wrong, and even when he's right his reasoning as to why is wrong.

If nothing in life matters, why are you worried about bringing a baby into "this terrible world"?

Hardly anyone knew or cared who this Peterson guy was until he appeared on Rogan's podcast with his smug discourse. Half of the things he says are pulled out of his ass and Sup Forums holds everything he says as hjoly and wish they could suck his white cock.

I don't have one.

These. I recognize his value to young men today but he's often very, very wrong.

Because it would hurt me. If nothing matters, I might as well make my short existence as pleasurable as possible.

>inb4 just overdose on heroin then

Time too eat Babby's soul.

>I don't have a philosophy

This is worrysome.

Try reading a book on stoicism at least

>Don't have a philosophy

Ok, what's your reason for keeping on living then?

I've read a few books about it. I also read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.

Do I have to have a reason?

I think you do. Or at least you should strive for something. How did you reach your conclusion that life has no meaning? Did you change your mind from something else?

People had kids when the plague was decimating populations and the mongols were rampaging through Europe. What about the current state of things in a first world country is so bad that you shouldn't procreate?

If you were sure that having children would bring you joy (or at least some kind of egotistical satisfaction), would you have them?

How does meaningless feel mate? To rephrase, how do those last moments before you manage to fall asleep at night feel?

Youre retarded. It is a privilege to have a nice loving family. The only reason you shouldnt bring a child into this world is if you cant raise him/her well

>not adopting a kid who looks like you
>becoming a slave to a woman who will resent you
>MUH GENES

if you both have the same color eyes and are the same race you are passing on your genes.

ADOPT

You know you're an idiot when you support abortion and think making a baby is wrong.

Jordan is right and OP is a cumguzzler

>Being so afraid of women you cuck yourself

>bringing another soul into this fucked up world instead of saving one

The answer is: who gives a shit, I'll use my children as a tool to keep my genes and ideals alive.

Kys cianigger

I just stripped everything down to pieces, put away all my beliefs and feelings and looked at this from a distance. I saw that we are just animals, playing animal games for animal prizes. I saw all the suffering in the world. I saw what the future holds, both for this planet and the entire universe. I saw that there are over 7 billion people on this planet, this planet is part of the Solar System, the Solar System is part of a galaxy called the Milky Way, there are at least 100 billion planets in the Milky Way and there are at least 100-200 billion galaxies, many of them bigger than ours. I saw the cyclical nature of civilizations. I saw how deeply embedded jewery and degeneracy are in the fabric of our societies. I saw great many things more.

Oh wait, I'll change my answer now: my life's philosophy is absurdism. There. Now I have a valid reason to live. And sure, I strive towards having fun and laughing at things.

I know they would bring me joy. But they would also make me terribly unhappy and the mere tragedy of existence would make them unhappy, too. Cons outweigh the pros heavily in this case.

I don't have any problems falling asleep. I just feel very calm. I lift weights and work so I'm usually exhausted, though.

dump petersonposter

>What about the current state of things in a first world country is so bad that you shouldn't procreate?

You are on Sup Forums and you ask that in all seriousness?

Your children will guzzle spic cum in your lifetime so I don't know who comes ahead?

I didn't say I support abortion.

tell me about the things you saw, user. I'm very curious as to your philosophy.

>Parents give up
>Worth saving
Quality control user. You also clearly have not read the stats on adoption, or you have shit genes that you don't think you can do better than parents who abandon their children.

You're one of those libcucks who let a pitbull mutt tear their childrens' throats out instead of buying a purebred.

He's a shill. I honestly dont know how people are still surprised by these things.

the worlds always been terrible, are you denying someone life because you don't like living? seems pretty selfish to me.

Not sure about that one, user. If every child you don't have is denying life, that goes down the slippery slope real quick.

>Is it right to bring a baby into this terrible world?
The world is not terrible. And every generation goes through it's issues. We need our hard times to get things back on course.

The world being terrible is a Christcuck mindset.

He hasn't taken the Schopenhauer pill yet. He will get there.

he taught me so much i never understood

i am obsessed with dominance hierarchies and how to climb them

Fair enough mate. Sounds more like nihilism than absurdism to me, but whatever rocks your boat.
My advice would be to try to not lie to yourself. There's an inherent existential suffering to nihilism, and the more you deny it the more it will hit you eventually. Have a sober conversation with your conscience, see what it has to tell you about your current situation.
No bashing intended. I was exactly like you, until the weed, the alcohol, the tobacco and the friends ran out.

The faggot levels on the post are over 9000

Well, these hypothetical children have a decent chance to resemble you.
They might be able to make their short existences as pleasurable as possible.
They might even derive some kind of pleasure from witnessing the world's absurdity, and strive towards having fun and laughing at things.

For example, one of the arguments for having kids is that "it leaves a legacy and if you don't have kids, nobody will remember you". Then I thought about the parents of my grandparents and wow, I didn't even know their names. It's as if they never existed. Then I thought about my favorite filmmakers and artists who have been dead for years, maybe decades - I still remember their works but I don't know anything about their offspring nor do I care.

I'm not denying anyone anything because a child can't ask to be born - a living person has to make a SELFISH decision to have a baby.

Absurdism:

>In absurdist philosophy, the Absurd arises out of the fundamental disharmony between the individual's search for meaning and the meaninglessness of the universe. As beings looking for meaning in a meaningless world, humans have three ways of resolving the dilemma

>Acceptance of the Absurd: a solution in which one accepts the Absurd and continues to live in spite of it. Camus endorsed this solution, believing that by accepting the Absurd, one can achieve the greatest extent of their freedom, and that by recognizing no religious or other moral constraints and by revolting against the Absurd while simultaneously accepting it as unstoppable, one could possibly be content from the personal meaning constructed in the process

Don't know, maybe you are right.

>My advice would be to try to not lie to yourself. There's an inherent existential suffering to nihilism, and the more you deny it the more it will hit you eventually
Advice taken but that suffering, depression and the whole burden I can carry myself. But if I bring another soul to the world, I need to carry that burden as well. I'd rather be depressed because I didn't get to be a father than to be depressed because my kid got raped.

They also have a decent chance of becoming permanently unemployed because of automation, of becoming cock carousel-riding whores, of becoming trannies, of becoming left-wing leaning parasites and so on. They also have a decent chance of inheriting my weirdness which in these modern times would make their life even more of a hell than it made mine back in my formative years.

Not an argument