Monarchy vs Fascism

Greetings Sup Forums, let's talk Monarchy vs Fascism. I'm leaning toward Fascism, though it's because I haven't been red-pilled on monarchy yet. What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahGpL0HVpI4&t=9759s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Where are you from? If first world I will put you in the "spoiled by freedom" category.

yeah (((freedom))) is so great

Monarchy sucks if the nation ends up with a bad ruler/heir. Russian empire collapsed because nikolas was a cunt, same as France pre-revolution or England on the civil war.
However if the despot is good and efficient it can turn the nation into a superpower by himself with absolutism.
Fascism is even more unstable in that regard. Hitler was efficient and inspirational but we can't say the same about other dictators, only maybe Stalin.
Democracy is flawed because we don't aways elect the best candidates, reducing politics into party wars even in an era were ideology died (left and right just want stability and security but have different approaches). Yeah we could mix the best of both, a government form were the most qualified and intelligent elect the very best for being the absolute ruler of the nation.

A true monarch cares for his people, he knows how to govern according to the budget. He doesn't need to rely on a media complex shilling for him to be elected, he doesn't need to make promises for "progress" which he couldn't keep in a democracy anyway.

they are pretty much the same, both are authoritarian states, the only difference being that Fascism focuses on spreading nationalism

No, absolutist monarchies aren't the only type. Hell, not even feudal monarchies were authoritarian.

Fascism is literally orderly anarchist democracy in action. The Fasces is a physical representation and weaponization of the Many. The axe is for decapitating those who wouldbe king.

Fascist Monarchy

sounds based

Fascism and absolute monarchy go hand-in-hand. Just put a crown on the leader's head, and now it's all set!

Jesus here. If you make me your king all problems in the world would be solved. We just have to solve the kike problem first.

Also sounds pretty based, considering my only problem with Christianity is it seems to be controlled by Jews.

A fascist society could be a monarchy too. A fascist society could also be a republic. The problem with a republic is you're going to have to assign an heir to your dead Hitler somehow, and this will inevitably lead to factionalism and personal selfishness derailing the entire system in favour of one of numerous contenders to the leadership of the nation. Monarchy sorts this out for you: there's one heir, and that's the oldest son. If you allow an electorate to exist, they will pick the person who benefits them the most every single time.

Clero-monarcho-fascism is the future

I don't see why the two aren't compatible. A monarchy ruling a militaristic ethnostate is 100% feasible - it's actually what I advocate.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahGpL0HVpI4&t=9759s

Used to be a monarchist, then became a fascist.

HOWEVER, if monarchy is an important cultural institution then it should be kept alongside the fascist party, Mosley even planned on increasing the power of the crown in Britain.

Mosley should have been King.

Having a fascist party under the crown is why Mussolini failed in Italy. The "party" should be integrated as part of the monarchy, with the "party leader" as the monarch.

Monarchy was a system largely legitimized as the first incarnation of a social contract between a sovereign ruler and his subjects. This had both practical and structural advantages during the feudal era when societal and economic conditions where reflected in the hierarchical structures of power which reflected the times. It emerged as an organic part of this order. It imposed itself upon society as a first incarnation of the modernist European project, wherein legitimacy was given to the sovereign, by and large, because the state of nature which had preceded it had precluded any order whatsoever. By becoming subject under the rule of an absolute sovereign, subjects were relieved of channeling all their time and energy on their own self-preservation and survival.

Fascism is therefore in many ways a modern incarnation of monarchy. Like the feudal societies which coincided with the birth of the old monarchies before they became largely symbolic and had their power obliterated, fascism strives to impose a similar sense of organic hierarchy in society. The only difference being, that they strive to make it adaptable and workable in the modern age as well as within the framework of a capitalist/market based society where the economic is vastly larger and not suited for the outmoded structures of monarchical order.

*... where the economic output is vastly larger and not suited for the outmoded structures of a monarchical order.