What kinds of games does Sup Forums like...

What kinds of games does Sup Forums like? I've never actually played this one and the gameplay doesn't look that interesting since it's still limited to just clicking on things on a screen at the end of the day, but holy shit this trailer doe

darkest hour
hearts of iron
eu4

I tend to like narrative-driven FPSes and RPGs mostly, never been any good at computer strategy games because I hate micromanagement and I'm not good at it

Moutain Blade

this kind

The best.

Dark Souls
SWAT 4

What game is this

the latest failed shil

COD exo zombies carrier something or other, it's one of those endless stream of DLCs they do

Muh nigga. Have you tried planetary annihilation? It's only a couple of bucks on steam. I still play both, but PA definitely brings something new to the genre.

Das 3, BB, meinkraft, eve

New York Times crossword puzzles.

Works of Tanks

Ich mag die Hearts of Iron 4.

Is that like Tank Wars?

You better respect the Butter King mountain nigger.

>paying 70 dollars to shill yourself

Planet Coaster, Cities Skylines and some Battlefront.

Squad is pretty fun if you like ARMA 3 or Project Reality.

How does this game compare to insurgency?

Battlefield 2 (2005) w/ AIX 2.0 mod. Free single player bliss

fpbp

Dark Souls,God of War series (Kratos is based), Skyrim.

I've got Squad, it's good considering it is an Alpha build but the hyperfans are having a laugh if they think it is worth full price for "early access". I got it on sale so I don't feel like I got gypped, but the animation patch or moar core patch that will supposedly boost performance by 4000% really needs to come out already before anyone should realistically buy it.

Also, way too many spergs play it and I say that as one of the lazy admins on a popular British server. Some new player made a squad and left it, which apparently is reason to TK him the entire round without explanation. Yeah it's annoying, but not enough to get huffy over the mic annoying.

Squad has max 80 players on a server, larger maps, emplacements, and vehicles(helicopters soon).
HOWEVER game-play is very slow and requires a lot of teamwork. If you have bad teammates or leaders you will suffer.