Why Halal-Grade Meat Is More Humane And Better Tasting

youtube.com/watch?v=a0Xk12l2IbE

What is halal meat? On this episode of Cooking in America, host Pelin Keskin visits Honest Chops, a Halal butcher shop in New York’s East Village, and the team’s new restaurant concept called Burgers by Honest Chops, to learn about the preparation behind halal-grade meat, and the ways it aligns with many modern consumer’s concerns.

>tldr Halal is humane!
>from now on I think I might ONLY shop at halal butchers after watching this!
>all the people on Sup Forums that have misconceptions need to start learning about other cultures
>the only way to stop being ignorant is to learn!
>love and education are the cornerstones of a healthy society
>please choose love Sup Forums
>please choose love

Halal is Satan's food
Buy kosher

>halal

>Halal
>Humane
These people are insane. Halal meat is sourced from animals which were brutally killed.

you sound like an ignorant bigot to me

I respect all religions

Yep.

Lol I'm sure slicing the animals neck and leting them bleed out alive is what most ppl consider humane.

Is it tender because it's sent running into crowds with bombs strapped to it ?

The only religion is the one God made

Kek! Lol!

>halal
>more humane than an instant death
>an animal getting its throat sliced while alive is more humane than an instant bolt death
this is what muslims really believe

Bacon is the best.

Fuck that, halal meat is dry, tasteless, and overall disgusting. I'll keep my meat with the moo in it, thanks.

In Hungarian, the word "halal" is close to the word "halál", which means death. Fuck halal food.

Halal meat is contaminated with different bacteria because it's being produced in small, seldomly licensed shacks by people whose ethics are as questionable as their hygene standards.
DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT, ITS A HEALTH HAZARD

Cutting a animals throat till it bleeds dry is humane, that means i can do it to you OP

Eating any meat is inhumane and destructive to the environment.
>soy and tofu fags pls go

Hey, fellow U.N. flag! Wazzup! I'm not insulting anybody, but you are wrong.

OP is right. Halal bacon is incredible and the halal baby back ribs are extra juicy.

Sure achmed.

>humane
Bloodletting has merit but there are better ways than letting an animal bleed to death

I seriously fucking doubt people will defend it after watching videos of it

Fuck off. Not on this board you don't.

Eat kosher, this is how God wanted us to eat

I see you've never killed an animal, never mind know anything about biology. Slitting their throat properly is humane, and it's how people slaughtered animals for thousands of years since the invention of the bolt. The instant catastrophic loss of blood pressure to the brain renders animal unconscious in under 3 seconds. Bolts are not always instant kills, and sometimes also has "messy" kills.. Both methods are fine, one is just cheaper.

I'm not Muslim or Jewish, I just don't like ignorance.

This is how muslims think

About everything

Which is why they are a shit tier religion
They make Hindus look reasonable

my sides

>T. Mohammed

> T. City puff

whoa... that is a very humbling infographic. thank you so much for posting that. I think ill try becoming a vegetarian

kosher meat is 100% halal you retard.
the only reason muslims buy meat comfortably from any shop or restaurant is because they know it's kosher.
quran 5:5
"This day [all] good foods have been made lawful, and the food of those who were given the Scripture (jews and christians) is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them"

thank you so much for speaking up. we have to fight ignorance with FACTS! bless you

>be me
>be at food tradeshow scouting new stuff for my store
>find something interesting
>happens to be English company here exhibiting
>ask questions, figure that I may want to bring their line in
>"Oh, user, and even better, you'll be able to service the halal market as well with our goods, we have millions of halal shoppers in England who love our products and wouldn't otherwise buy them if they weren't! You'll tap into a new market, as I'm sure there's a big need for halal foods in your store!"
>Immediately reply with generic "Thanks for your time", leave literature on products lying on table, turn on my heels and leave

I'd sooner NOT make a sale than stock anything from some faggot bong company that thinks it's important to cater to fucking muslim goatfuckers.

No it isn't, Muslims can eat crabs for example we can't. That's because Muslims disobey God, they follow Satan

Please ignore the flag, I was shitposting in an another thread pretending to be Australian. I'm not a fag God said put fags to death

Pic related.

Don't you have to slit the throat of the animal and let it bleed out slowly to be halal? I could be wrong, I don't educate myself on barbaric death cults.

pro-tip 1: halal meat == kosher meat
pro-tip 2: if you're eating meat in a restaurant, 90% chance it's halal /kosher

t. restaurant owner

Halal isn't kosher

I have to admit Halal meat is great. I had some the other day and the flavor literally exploded in my mouth.

can you read? "This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics."

It's much more tender than other meat as sandniggers have been ass pounding the living shit out of those goats before they go to slaughter. Take some rump meat next time, it's like kobe beef, seriously, but please also learn to love that added flavor of arab semen that lingers on the palate.

See

>Why Halal-Grade Meat Is More Humane And Better Tasting
Moon-god-grade meat is neither humane nor halal

>taking time to carefully cut and prepare meat makes the meat better

who knew?

Additionally to the guaranteed contamination, halal meat must be approved by an imam. This is about the clerical monopoly on the meat market and about further power grabbing by the islamic cancer.
DO NOT BUY IN HALAL SHOPS
DO NOT EAT HALAL MEAT

it's true, in fact why don't you try it, slit your throat and see how long it takes before you lose consciousness

POS Muslims copy Jew's method of kosher
Handle it like retarded school children
Jews use razor sharp knives so animals feel no pain
mudshits use rusty homemade scissor blades
Call it a new name and think they are special

muslims...copy everyone else but think they are snowflakes

>the only way to stop being ignorant is
Calling someone ignorant is a good way to get someone to not listen to you.

The camel is forbidden by God, of course it's inhumane only animals eat camel.

Leviticus 11:4
Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

>in order to try and incorporate this disgusting barbaric inhumane slaughter of animals, we will say you have to stun the animal before brutally killing it slowly
>but we won't really enforce it, not all halal meat animals are stunned but whatever haha
Fuck off Abdul. Your prophet was a warlording pedophile faggot and your cult is shit.

How do they know it's better if they can't eat non-halal

Checkmate, gnostics

>exploded in my mouth

They barely copy it. They eat bugs and lizards but ignore that commandment from God

Lol top kek

bless you brother. please be free of hatred

are we about to see trendy vegan shitlibs support the most depraved animal abuse?

you are showing your ignorance by that comment

Disgusting, what's your point? The blood is drained from the flesh, making the meat dry and tasteless. I wish the USSR had destroyed Afghanistan so I wouldn't have to deal with this shit.

It's not forbidden for mahomethans for sure

It's forbidden for man to consume blood

Because they reject God and embraced Satan they are disgusting pigs they rape and murder
Their women are harlots, I think our police need to enter every mosque and whip and beat every Muslim there

Few decades back it was normal here to kill pig by cutting its artery and leting it exsanguinate without stunning the animal. Only some butchers smash the pigs head with an axe, but it was waste of brain. Now it is usual to use bolt gun.
Goats we kill by slitting throat. If you have a sharp knife, they die fast.

Yeah but cannibalism is a-ok if it's your own children. Semitic religion is disgusting.

Leviticus 26:29
Deuteronomy 28:53
2 Kings 6:29

>this triggers the mudslimes

Try blood sausage, they are delicious.

then what the fuck do you think is in meat, dumbass? meat juice? humans have consumed blood for tens of thousands of years, even as soup, we wouldn't be alive now if it wasn't for that.

you're kidding aren't you cunt?
I worked in a slaughterhouse for a time, only difference is an imam slits the throat of the beast and says some bullshit

>humane

Lol, the animal's throat is cut to bleed while the muslim pray for islam. Good to see the old ritual of satanic sacrifice in modern time.

Wrong

Leviticus 26:27
And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

This is our punishment, same with the scripture you gave from deuteronomy, the story from Kings isn't a commandment.
Human meat is clearly forbidden, we don't have hooves or chew the cud

God forbid us from eating blood, we have to drain the blood from the meat before we can eat it, read the bible
Is blood forbidden in Islam? Halal is basically easy mode kosher

oh ok, so i just sin a bit and i can eat some tasty, tasty children? what a loophole. it's not like you can find anything in the bible forbidding it, kind of like how bestiality isn't mentioned in the quran. you forgot the chapter in kings btw, (((god))) was clearly ok with that.

Mate I'm a farmer and I can tell you right now that's absolute crap.

I've seen halal abbotoirs and none of them stun the animal. It takes nearly 45 minutes of the damn thing writhing in pain before dying.

Now a bolt on the other hand goes strait into the brain and completely extinguishes life in less than 2 seconds. Sometimes it's messy but it's always near instant and this is preferable for a couple reasons.

1 it's humane and shit.
2 it's muscles haven't tensed up from dying over the course of over a half hour
3 fuck mudslimes

So don't lie through your teeth and say it s humane and better. It's literally worse in every way for bothering the animal and the people eating it

God doesn't forbid it. Some tribal leader forbid it thousands of years ago and morons still follow that rule.

Just think about how your sandwich was gang raped before you ate it.

I mentioned kings in my post, did you read? No it's not okay, God forbid human meat
It's in Leviticus

Leviticus 11:3
Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.
Humans don't have this characteristic

Jew tolds you this and you believed? HA!

REMINDER: HALAL meat can only be slaughtered and handled by muslims.

By supporting halal and buying the meat and products you are essentially paying an Islamic tax and preventing a non muslim from working in the animal slaughter industry.

A man wrote leviticus. It's pointless.

Yes animal blood is forbidden to consume, even our wives blood makes us unclean.

draining blood doesn't completely remove it from the flesh, you're still eating the blood engorged in the meat.

>45minutes
>being this retarded
You are a sorry excuses of a farmer and probably never killed an animal in your life . In rural poland we keep slitting the throats of our animals and they stop moving entirely in about 20 seconds (including the reflexes post-death)

You homosexuals that cry animal torture are like vegans making shit up to fit your agenda.

t. Killed 14 Pigs in my life

fuck off shitskin. you'll be stained glass before 2021.

lel what country

You have to salt it too, Muslims don't do this
Halal meat is not kosher it's forbidden

no point, he's brainwashed. only cure for that is state atheism.

The only thing Halal is the blood of muslims.

Moses wrote Leviticus, he spoke directly with God though

Didn't say I did it. Non Muslims can't butcher halal meat you fuck. I went and saw a halal butcher at work. Can you even read?

Holy shit sir 14 pigs. Wow that's like a whole two 7's which is probably the same as how old you are.
Christ above I bet you keep count for the day that you can bring it up as a point of experience.

Slitting the throat correctly is almost humane. However 1/20 people can do it correctly even 2% of the time. Take the human error out of it and just bolt it. Which will be fucking instant you retard. Instant death is optimal compared to anything else.

Tl:Dr your a retard

i dont think you understand. blood is what makes meat "wet", and even dry beef jerky has blood in it. all meat has hemoglobin in it, it cant be removed, and hemoglobin is what makes up blood. if there is a method of removing hemoglobin from meat, it would cease to be meat at that point. basic biochemistry.

moses was a con artist no different than L Ron Hubbard. nobody talks to god.

You're just a brainwashed sheep falling for (((science)))

>instant
They hooked up calves and while they do lose consciousness thanks to blood pressure loss, it takes anywhere from 10-30 seconds on average for that to happen. Meanwhile the brain is still receiving OWE FUCK signals for up to 5 minutes afterwards. Meanwhile animals that are stunned don't have any OWE FUCK signals going out at all. Nevermind that if you miss one artery it just increases the time it takes for them to lose consciousness.
Muhammeds will try to bullshit you and say that it stunning them makes them 'not bleed out right' but that's bullshit and they are just being cheapasses.

False

>Halal is humane!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh fuck, thats a good one.

>t. aethist commie

(((god)))
(((jesus)))

>Cares about treatment of food before it's food

Sage
Slide thread
Don't believe the crypto-Jews trying to Islamify the West.