Why do leftists hate hunting so much?

why do leftists hate hunting so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU
youtu.be/HzjgWwqho-E
nypost.com/2017/04/26/wild-boar-stampede-crushes-isis-fighters
youtube.com/watch?v=8AZPrcyxrrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahaha thats awesome. Hogs are such assholes. Hope you got bacon for the next 3 years OP

Probably because they don't understand the sanctity of life. While you do get dickbag hunters, the vast majority understand that life should be respected. Anti-hunters rarely understand how the meat the consume comes to end up in their grocery stores. Vegetarians and vegans rarely understand that hunters and fishers are the main source of funding for conservation programs. They jump on the "HURR DURR SMALL DICK NEEDS TO KILL HURR" train, but never consider the impact that hunters and fishers have on the wild populations. They never consider that maybe someone wants to bring their own meat to the table, rather than rely on a hundred unknown faces putting unknown things into their meat of unknown origin. They never consider that a death by hunter is likely better than the options of starving to death, dying of disease, being eaten (alive), freezing to death, dying of thirst, or being injured and then dying by combination of all of the above.

Leftist =/= progressive neo-liberal

Real leftists support guns and hunting

t. Real leftist who supports guns and hunting

desu i find this one pretty heartwarming

holy shit now I'm sad to be a cucknadian, this looks amazing

Damn that looks, fun, more .webms?

check this out. alpha af desu

youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU

Fuck wild pigs. If you are against killing the destructive cunts, you are a fucking idiot.

Sad that the breed became a nigger dog
Should be owned by hunters

They have amazing qualities to them, their athleticism is insane

This right here is why we domesticated dogs.

because they know that we start with hunting animals. Then we start hunting them.

This isn't hunting, this is called degeneracy. Blowing up the ass of dozens of hogs for fun with advanced weaponery while driving a truck is as disgusting as the meat industry killing millions of beast to feed overweight amerifats pantsu-shitters.
I'm not a vegantard', I hunt and eat meat, but I only kill what I need, have a balanced diet, grow my veggies and respect nature.

Is this so fucking hard?

You know what a nuicane animal is? Oh wait of course you dont. Thats why you arabic is your new national language.

Fuck off frenchie wild hogs are a scourge in some parts of america no natural predators and they destroy every eco-system they come in contact with.

I hate liberals and voted Trump. Hunting is stupid in this day and age.

Then why don't you take care of the most biggest nuisance existing in the actual wildlife today, aka yourself you dumb fatties?

Damn your pasta is terrible

Who is supporting the houthis in yemen you dolt

Is that motherfucker stomping pigs heads underwater bear foot. That's fuckin wow. neeto

Then why does Iran have the second highest ratio of male to female sex change operations in the World? A country full of closet faggots.

Look up why hogs are open for hunters year round in Texas. Educate yourself.

>inb4 that's not kosher slaughter

doesn't the local government pay out per each hog killed? would be fun to get your friends and your dogs and go hoggin to make some beer money

I swear to the Lord all might all the good French moved to the new world. Im so fucking glad Napolean sold this Land to the US

What game is this?

Found the leftist.
Hogs *ahem hog up resources that humans could otherwise use.

I am not leftist but I will be damned if I am going to go out and kill some animal, when there are non-animal foods available. Not all of us are killing machines like it seems a few are here.

Yeah, yeah just be sure you swallow when we have to save you again. Everyone hates America till we need to come through big dicks swinging so your grand childred aren't named Muhammad Mousin.

Face it lardass, you're the world first problem with israel and everythin' would be way better if we could erase your violent country out of existence.

Amerishit history is short and still it's the biggest monument of war, degenerates and most important thing, they invented feminism.

Here in Italy the hunting teams are called by the local authorities to deal with overbreeding hogs that destroy agriculture and endanger people living in the mountains
and yet animalists will cheer when a hunter gets wounde or killed. We'll see what they say when one of these bad boys ram their daughters to death. They're mean as fuck and will kill a hunting dog with little difficulty if cornered

>you'll never go hog hunting with ted nugent
Why even live.

I'm not left and it depends on what you hunt.
If you just fly to africa to shoot a zebra or a giraffe you're trash leven subhuman who should be put on a fight 1:1 without guns against a pack of lions. kys.

If you're hunting deers or wolfes with permission or serve in a national park and do population controll, thats fine.

They are terrified of guns.

probably. We get paid per nutria tale. the highest was like $6 per tail probably lower by now. I had a friend in highschool who would go out on his flat boat everday during the summer. made like 3k hutting them.

youtu.be/HzjgWwqho-E

because if you don't get the sex change operation they throw you off the roof for being gay

because they like to virtue signal about how they have the moral high ground when in fact the processed shit they use that are supposedly "vegan and sourcing friendly" still uses the same brutal exploitative methods they bitch about

lmao you call that hunting?

Russia saved the world, not you.

You can't even fight some peasants in 'nam armed with sticks and forks.

Usually less than the bullets cost and hogs are dangerous. Usually need atleast two dogs a powerful one to hold it down and an agile tracking one to keep up with the hog and letting the powerhouse one know it's found one.

checked
it reminds them of O'Keefe hunting them

>same difference

We wiped out a whole generation of gooks. We pulled out because the only way to win that war was genocide we took the high road. Remind me what you cunts have done besides make pizza?

>frog
>talking about what countries accomplished in war

hoggin looks like good fun

So I guess iran doesn't sponsor hezbollah then.

What happened in L'ALGERIE by the way?

>Real leftists
Is that like Real Communismâ„¢?

nypost.com/2017/04/26/wild-boar-stampede-crushes-isis-fighters
they can even take out mudslimes

The absolute mad man

Of course they're mean as fuck it's literal bacon walking around outside. I feel worse for the pigs sitting in cages their whole lives than these warrior pigs that got to live.

Looks more like pest control rather than hunting

>french
>pizza

>taunting french about war
>knowing absolutely nothing about history
Murican education everyone

Big false equivalence with doggos and pigs though.

You got raped at Dien Bien Phu. You have nothing to gloat about Achmed.

I don't like killing anything for just pleasure, but I understand that hogs really mess things up in the southern states. Its just sad that whites act like niggers and experience so much glee from hurting an animal. Only niggers have no empathy.

They are pests. You can kill them by any means necessary, hell use a grenade launcher if you please nothing is off limits in hog hunting.

I agree but its the only pic I had with a caged pig.

that is not hunting but pest control.

and to answer your question; its their fee fees.

Oh sorry got you confused with the italians you're right frenchie you're literally useless.

typical saturday night here in Texas, feels fucking good.

>not slicing the neck for a quick kill

I agree that harming others should never be a sport, they should just do what they need to protect their livelihoods. Otherwise they get into Hannibal Lecter "killing is fun" territory. I don't even like sports like boxing and MMA, but judo, wrestling, and BJJ are fine.

have you ever owned a pig

>hog at the end
>shot in the spine
>rear legs dead but keeps on trying to run with front legs
>gets run the fuck over by the truck

I like hunting but that webm is some half-assed rambo shit. No wonder leftists have anti-hunting propaganda to rely upon.

haha that vid. Pretty epic

Meh, in the end neither me or you participate in any major wars, we're just shitposting on the internet.

But at least I got a culture way more older than you, and I'm one of the last remaining french in this land filled with negroes.

Ya should all praise me ye sack of gargling pepsi-cola.

The frogs are the only reason your country exits today and is't a colony of the crown

That good ol boy on the left stabs it in the side. Judging by the amount of blood, it will probably be fatal

I would honestly be a bit afraid of getting nipped by one of the dogs or cutting one of them in this video.

We invented blowjobs

No but I know that they're very intelligent.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AZPrcyxrrE

Only doggos are man's best friend though.

That no one says that the history channel it's useless.

Pfft fuck off you baguette chugging fuccboi

but seriously nam is what happened when we half ass something militarily. it isn't even a question.

take the nam mentality and apply it to ww2 and we would have been curbstomped by the krauts in 2 weeks like you

Why do hunters hate being hunted themselves?

By your logic, it should be perfectly fair game to engage/shoot at you when you are minding your own business. That's what you do after all right?

that's pest control, not hunting.

r-selection, probably

That's a lot of sass coming from a country that is 2 months away from banning vans on public roads.

Shut up, Achmed. Go beat off to your Macron poster.

it was stabbed in the heart.

i think that's how you're supposed to do it.

Even then it's pretty sloppy.

hogs rip up land and overpopulate the area. These patriots are doing a service to land owners everywhere.

The only way you could get stronger countries to protect you, doesn't suprise me.

gotta respect the Soviets in WW2. They fought the Nazis in some pretty hellish conditions. Of course they didn't fair very well against the guerillas in Afghanistan either.

Beautiful.

halal slaughter is actually unnecessarily drawn out and painful for the animals

although the mudslimes are wrong about everything so go figure

I could say the same for Mr 12% white over here

>french
>talking about vietnam

I don't know if you're a genuine idiot or not.

"Leftists" are many things. Why is it wrong to rob a human of his life, while okay to do that to animals?

we are a disgusting species
I love to eat meat
I would prefer to eat meat that doesnt enable this
but so long as there are humans, and there are animals, this will exist

it's the same thing in any video. they're just trying to get as many as they can. it's about quantity.

>why you no like hunting

>shows video of retard with fag gun complete with lazer sights for little girls shooting like the inbred hick spastic fuck he is

>again, why you no like guns user?

AMERICA

Anyone who is against slaughtering hogs either doesn't understand how shit they are or they identify with them because they're also a fat piece of shit that ruins everything they come in contact with.

>You can't even fight some peasants in 'nam armed with sticks and forks.

teamwork right there

why do poltards hate anushunting so much?

>when you see he's fucking barefoot
the absolute madman

>They never consider that a death by hunter is likely better than the options of starving to death, dying of disease, being eaten (alive), freezing to death, dying of thirst, or being injured and then dying by combination of all of the above.
If any of those things happen, it's benefits the wild live around it asshole, instead of having their head on a wall in some cucks mancave.

If you knew anything about anatomy you would know that cutting an artery in the neck is just as effective if not less so than stabbing it straight into the heart. Also the dogs are all right there at the face and there's an incredibly high chance of you stabbing one of them or getting bit the them or the hog.

spbp. it's amazing how many of those retards say "HURR DURR HOW DOES KILLING ANIMALS CONSERVE ANYTHING?!?!"

>If you just fly to africa to shoot a zebra or a giraffe you're trash leven subhuman
Why?
What if you harvest them for their meat? Would that be "trash leven subhuman" status?