Would you consider this normal behavior for a father?

Kissing your kid: yes.
Posting a faggy pic on Facebook of it: no.

Why would you kiss your kid? I know it used to be a submission practice in the middle ages but now, really? Making sure Freud was right (Freud did everything wrong).

Kissing your kid is fine, but he looks a little too into it.

closing his eyes makes it seem like its a passionate kiss rather then a friendly father one

There's nothing wrong with kissing your child, you idiot.

Id kiss my daughter on the lips for a split second but my son will just get a special handshake between us.

No it's disgusting, a handshake or a pat on the head maybe even a peck on the cheek if he wins big in something. This is a Mediterranean thing and makes me a bit sick.

>checks flag

I know you do, Mohammad. when is the wedding?

kissing your children on the lips is depraved evil

>flag

you sure you won't fuck your little boy in the ass to assert your dominance, jabbar?

Only if it's not your own son, and only if you kiss him in the belly.

Yeah, its not what I do but theres nothing inherently wrong with it. Kiss her on the cheek, lips whatever, just dont do anything sexual. Chances are this guy is far more traditional, homophobic etc than many in the western world.

also whats up with fathers calling their male children honey ?

I think kissing on the cheek is ok, but on the lips?...

Then again I'm some fucker who had a shitty family, so I have bias.

kissing on the lips is an incidental act of sexual activity and lips have heightened receptors for sensitivity

utter degenracy

Birds do that too.

maybe we should eat our own shit too, plenty of animals do that

nah nigga. on the mouth is a no.

Plenty of animals have sex the same gender.

it's a common thing in europe
inb4 american cuck fantasies.

>Would you consider this normal behavior for a father
No. A normal father would have his hand under the child's shirt feeling the child's nipples.

Anything like that with family awkward, forehead or cheek only.

Modern Family had an episode with some guest kissing everyone on the lips and Phil freaking out.

its how he turns his head. it looks like a deep kiss, even if its just a small peck.

just more proof that eskimo kisses are patrician as fuck

Hell yes. I tongue my boys and finger their buttholes to prep them for some bacha bazi man love.

By father you mean Priest?

Common in Argentina, the dude in the picture is Angel Di Maria from the argentinian national futbol team.

Kissing on the lips like that could transfer pathogens into their mouths which can be a serious matter as their immune systems aren't as strong as an adults. You can show just as much affection kissing them on the cheek. If you really cared about your kids you wouldn't expose them carelessly to disease like that.

Depends on how long the kiss was. A light peck on the lips isn't anything bad.

Did you just forget that parents are supposed to pass on bacteria at their descendants?
However, White Humans do it via Milk.

That nigger is blacker than Messi

2nded
eeeww

Aw come on bullshit. Any actual parents criticising the photo in the OP?

or sweetie, it's fucking weird when I hear/see it. Is that a new trend?

I kiss my babies on the lips. Its not sexual. Half of America does it. The other half's kids grow up with no love and become axe murdering niggers

Only time I've kissed my son on the lips is when I go to kiss his cheek and he turns his face. Fucking hate that.

This is jut another typical inbred moslem pedophile.

Not sure about honey but people from the south call everyone baby including sons, daughters and perfect strangers

He looks like he's frenching him.

This. See my post below. No love

Parent of 5. Would never do this.

Current weirdo. Future axe murderer

>You will never be little again
>You will never be little and get blown a raspberry on your belly by your president

Why live?

Is your son a faggot or something?

>Parents
>Pol
Implying any of you will breed.
>Sorry ultrawaifu I gotta cancel our date, there's a pizzafake thread I have to LARP in

Its a peck not a fucking make out session. Your kids will hate you. Not because you dont kiss them on the lips but because youre a loveless father

Ye-, wait no, is that a boy? Then that's gay as fuck. Only girls are for kissing.

>Special Handshake

What did he mean by this?

Parent of 5. Thats the problem. Zero individual attention with that size of litter

Docking

Nothing wrong with kissing your kids. I kissed my parents when I was younger and will do it with my own kids. Its a form of affection, sheesh.

Thank you

Haha, look at this faggot. Go kiss more girls you fucking homo

>special handshake
Totally haram

It's called being a decent human being. What parent wouldn't do something like this to show love, be thankful of their kid. A kiss is the least you can do after fuckin them

>Not giving your son a handy

I've got a dozen kids, wouldn't never kiss my sons, thats gay as shit. I kiss my daughters, they're so small and cuddly and kissable.

Shitskins like that are called "villeros" in Argentina, basically shanty town shitskins like the favela monkeys from Brazil

I kiss my daughters all the time, but never on the mouth. That just seems wrong and gross.

>never on the mouth.
Why not? Do you not love them? You probably don't cum inside them. How will they know you really love them?

>arabic
Spain confirmed for Mozzie.

Just don't keep your tomgue in his mouth for too long

Shut up filthy Mexican or by Allah I will behead you.

I have only boys. I never want to have daughters ever

Shit I wish my kids kissed me on the mouth, they kiss my wife all the time on the lips, but I only get em by theft, which I guess is why they won't kiss me... That and beard

Don't have to worry about getting your son's pregnant

You kiss your little girls then you degenerate ;) Within the context of your post, it's sick.

This. My friend's stepdad was bald and had a beer gut yet called me sweetie and baby. I thought it was weird then but now not so much. Still iffy on baby for a boys, though.

this.

SIR! *nods head in approval

>this thread

Guy in pick looks like pretty much exactly like me

please rate guy in thread
honest opinions

no tattoo or faggy ear-ring

Why not exactly? You afraid of emotional contact? You scared, you scared, you scared mofu you scared?

this

This

fisting. it means fisting.

ummmm

I wanna be little again and have my memories so I can fuck and get men jailed as pedophiles and expose pizzagaye

>father kissing child in the mouth
if it is a boy then no
but if it is a girl yes

there is nothing wrong with some of your tongue inside your little girl throat

Wrong.
> Boys = kissable
> Girls = not even touching

What is wrong with you?
Exactly, daughters are for tonguing.

I grew up in the 90s and my dad never kissed me and no men in my family would do that.

You shook hands and you had a firm handshake. Hugs and kisses were what women indulged in.

But with how faggy the world has become. OPS picture is not even a surprise to me.

Boys are for tonguing
Both holes

>doesn't touch her little girl
>grows up distant to you
>start to whoring outside the house for comfort
>she is now a full adult, resentful of you for not looking at her in a sexual way when she was younger
>she is now part of the feminism movement and takes the bbc until she is too loose to feel anything
>blames you for everything and will make your life a living hell
should i call Sigmund Freud?

>Having a daughter

Fucking shit skinned dune coon sand niggers. This is why we should turn their whole country into a glass parking lot

Did their tongues touched?

so do your cheeks you fucking mong, and that sort of stimulation doesn't have any parasympathetic effects on genitalia