Press F for UK's Internet

>web.archive.org/web/20170520012251/http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

what will you do, brit-chan?

>Can't get BBM banned
>Don't even know what encryption is
>Can't stop themselves from being hacked
>They actually think they can stop us
lol. Adorable... Pressure groups in this country that are against her privacy shit will shoot it down. And what will we do babe? Well we'll use VPN's if we have to.

;^) But don't you worry, none of this shit will pass.

good to hear that.

This
>well... We'll just make our own internet
>without blackjack and hookers

That's exactly how this works right?

Was the UK Election just the Democratic Primaries with gay accents?

>let terrorism continue in hopes of letting whites retailate and mow down muslims
>call this terrorism and your cucked population believes it while yelling outrage
>propose going police state to fully prevent whites from killing muslims
>it happens
>also now internet is regulated and anyone voicing an offensive thought is imprisoned and "educated"

Orwell was right.

Good, this place is a prison
Force people to stop escaping and deal with reality

You extremist that get around the blocker will just be raided by swat while all the normies have no idea what is going on.

How will I ever read smug Euopean backseat opinions now?

you may have something there...

North Korea tier ahaha

Why are you quoting an article from a month before the election? None of that shit is going to happen now.

Smug cunt thank god i don't live in Britain. Good luck you poor Anglo crickets. Next she will force you to cut for Jihad.

SAD!

doesn't mean it possibly won't happen

I spy someone who doesn't understand how minority governments work. Hint: Anything even vaguely controversial or divisive is deader than disco because the first time May loses a vote she's either going to face a leadership challenge, a vote of no confidence, or both.

Don't care, Sage.

this plus the DUP have her by the ovaries, she isn't getting fuck all done.

She's still PM for exactly one reason: to be the scapegoat when Brexit goes horribly wrong. That's it; that's all she's there for.

The oinly reason it's gonna go wrong is because the negotiations are as spineless as she is and we end up in some autismal limbo.

It IS all going ahead.

>tfw you survive longer than UK anons

The deal we're going to end up with is "You still have the trade deals but in exchange there's still free moment, you have to follow all the EU laws, and you have to pay an affiliation fee. Also you get no say in anything at all".

And the Tories will take it, because their paymasters say so.

Great plan babe

Nah.

(((independent))) aka Corbyn's private newspaper

Wait didn't the indepdnant also say we would vote remain, Ed Milliband would win and Theresa May would be out by the end of June.

I actually tried to go on Sup Forums on a First Great Western train and it was blocked.

Tried to use a proxy but the web filter was strong enough ton detect any that I used.

Such a nice place

>Jews hate Corbyn
>Jews love Theresa May

School has some moves.

This is literally the equivalent of a US neighborhood watch sign. They have them in America in almost every white city.

Small government that is strong and stable

fun-fact : The indepdant is owned by two Russian brothers, one is an ex soviet KGB officer the other is a left wing funder and pro communist.

Considering this was dated just before the election and the only nationwide news outlet reporting this, it really makes you think doesn't it.

There is two levels to jews

see

let me try that again

see

>sits inside all day from threat of terrorist attacks and Big Brother

I really hate this cunt so much. She's the reason why I voted for a far left commie

>Implying the infrared CCTV cameras aren't tracking your every move

wow, that really activates my almonds

Neighborhood watch is just neighbors keeping their environment safe, which is perfectly reasonable. This is big brother government watching you.

>falling for the commie lies

The left are all retards, you go to prove it.

It literally says neighborhood watch on the sign user. Just because it has eyes on it doesn't mean it's like Dubai where they have cameras everywhere.

>import muzzies
>let them to break shit
>use broken shit as an excuse to implement tyranny

makes you think who's interest the government has in mind

Kek

The sign to the left of it says CCTV is watching you

On buses lol, The Netherlands are pretty nice from what I hear, I would have figured that was standard.