Brit/pol/ - Stop Getting Bond Wrong edition

>Thread Video
youtube.com/watch?v=czWLEbNwjCI

>Michael Bond, Paddington Bear creator and author dies aged 91
theguardian.com/books/2017/jun/28/paddington-bear-author-michael-bond-dies-aged-91

>Six face charges over Hillsborough disaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/hillsborough-six-suspects-face-criminal-charges-disaster-prosecutors/

>No final Grenfell death toll "this year"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40434741

>Northern Ireland secretary warns over talks deadline
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40424927

>Immigration detainees (illegal immigrants) bring legal challenge to what has been described as £1 an hour "slave wages"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/immigration-detainees-legal-challenge-slave-wages

>Number 10 reveals public sector pay cap under review - after Theresa May "hears the message" that voters are "weary"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/queens-speech-labour-pmqs-theresa-may-live/

>Bank of England chief says it is not time for an increase of interest rates
theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/28/bank-of-england-deputy-interest-rate-mpc-cunliffe-mark-carney

>Man hit by bus while walking street, proceeds to walk into pub and have a pint
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40415292

youtube.com/watch?v=8b4MZjMVgdk
youtube.com/watch?v=RNSi3iDJlro
youtube.com/watch?v=m9YIad3ofFU
youtube.com/watch?v=nOZRQJDwynM
youtube.com/watch?v=IIFPUpqS5dc
youtube.com/watch?v=WXPjz656Lbg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Gkxm6bKtsk
youtube.com/watch?v=1RLTtk9Mc14
youtube.com/watch?v=g8sY29iN0-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3eaUj7Ovk
youtube.com/watch?v=pvBwWeG4Rpc
youtube.com/watch?v=7oHkF8YnJG0
youtube.com/watch?v=5Tw50I4iqFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KkOcV-xDf8
youtube.com/watch?v=GRd-_Gbn18c
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498688103889.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=b4eMyOzD9UI
youtube.com/watch?v=bnTtb1OFumc
youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=f2U2FKHDEic
youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
twitter.com/AMDWaters/
youtube.com/watch?v=3nvboi0VJlw&t=1054s
youtube.com/watch?v=JhQagItLReY
imgur.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What is british culture
Literally hating everything and everyone that isn't British.

>What are british values
Blaming others for bad things that happen in the world even if they were caused by Britain whilst taking credit for good things that happen in the world despite them being caused by non-Brits (ie Trump and Brexit).

*blocks your hard Brexit*

Are Brewdog based?

Jon Snow got BTFO today.

Why haven't they moved you to /bant/ yet ?

would you?

Parachutes are for effeminate little girls

youtube.com/watch?v=6KkOcV-xDf8

>Don't dress as a whore or else he'll thump you
youtube.com/watch?v=GRd-_Gbn18c

It's time for a military coup.

Link to the actual webm file url and 4chanx users will be able to embed the video player here like youtube videos.

Wouldn't you? Just to say you had?

Good call, I'm used to using 4chanX for the post embed.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498688103889.webm

Just use post embed and image hover

Overpriced hipster trash.

if ur into sucking willys then that's ur tipple of choice

This could work
Muh veterans is the second biggest religion after Muh NHS

I hope they do well desu.

I can definitely see a lot of older Labour voters jumping ship to these guys.

Ooh nice, he surely can't stay there much longer?

Sorry you're right.

what itv channel is Love Island on? I want to make fun of British women getting blacked

Barely a BTFO

till the other day i never knew that Jon Snow lost about 2/3 of his dick in a million to one fishing accident
kinda softened my position on him desu

youtube.com/watch?v=b4eMyOzD9UI

what is the context behind this?

What is Brit/pol/ doing to ensure this Muslim hating Irish lesbian will become the next UKIP leader?

She is going to wage an unutterable campaign of jihad against the mudslime menace. She even tried to have her campaign launch start in Rotherham but (((they))) shut her down for it.

Went to the bar they run in Birmingham and it felt like the most hipster place on earth.

>tfw one of those really rare attractive paki girls fancied me throughout school
>tfw I purposefully ignored then rebutted her and to this day remain a virgin aged 22

youtube.com/watch?v=bnTtb1OFumc

What can be done to untake the Black Pill.

At Glasto, Jon Snow was chanting 'fuck the Tories'.

But for this direct video, I'm unsure.

>Muslim hating Irish lesbian

This is Harry and Paul right?

The scaffolding skit is my absolute fucking favorite.

>female leader

can we not?

May, Hilary, that first UKIP leader who took over from Farage then gave up after a week because she couldn't handle the banter

Other than Thatcher no woman has the balls to run this country

Will the BBC ever not be pure cancer?

They're getting worse as well, Jesus Christ those YouTube links.

Someone linked to this earlier: youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg&t
Pretty inspiring. I think realising that things won't stay this way for every is pretty important.

Suck a cock

There's been so little fallout over this
I guess because it's only Channel 4 News and it's okay to be lefty biased

Name?
A geert wilders like civic but extremely anti islam lparty could be successful
Hope she isn't as incompetent as geert though

Anne Marie has ovaries of steel.

Nobody in UKIP hates the mudslimes as much as her. She is going to turn the entire party into a crusade.

Joe Rogan with Josh Barnett live now
youtube.com/watch?v=f2U2FKHDEic

>I think realising that things won't stay this way for every is pretty important.

I don't know, people seem happy to shop and fuck their way into the furnace.

Were they right?

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

Was he using it as bait? Did a fish bite it off?

Anne Marie Waters

twitter.com/AMDWaters/

Who with who.

It's Anne Marie Waters, I'm shocked that nobody knows who she is

she's been fighting against Islam for years

Start watching anime.

can't be untaken
next step: the hellpill
#PrayForHappenings
actually hit ur knees, put ur hands together and beg to the sweet Lord above

I'm glad that he seems to be developing alzheimer's then, at least that's how it looks when I catch channel 4 news now, he always stumbles over his words or forgets names

He'll resign soon hopefully

youtube.com/watch?v=3nvboi0VJlw&t=1054s
9:20

For now, but things (in my view at least) are going to get far worse. Once it really hits the middle classes and they have nothing left to lose, then we can expect something to change.

OH JEREMY CORBYN

youtube.com/watch?v=JhQagItLReY

Why is it across Europe that women are taking up the place of men to lead the resistance against Islamisation and mass immigration?

good evening anonsenpais...

Women are more difficult for the left to criticise.

>The interesting thing about the Nazis is they actually won the Second World War but it was changed in the film

Nearly stole that get you sly bastard.

probably because old white men are fascists, unless they are called Corbyn or Bernie then we'll vote for them and donate to their campaigns because now they remind us of grandpa who gave us sweeties and sexually abused us when we were kids

I can't see how that wouldn't happen when it's already too late. If the Middle Class are getting hit then we're already beyond the point of repair.

This isn't the 1800s anymore, you can't just go off-script without the entire world coming down on you. What do you think the Americans at our military bases, and the EU army, are for?

Yes
Obviously
>literally who

same reason Milo thrives, all the men who could've fought for it are immediately stopped and destroyed by society and the remaining ones who have a brain hold back for fear of that happening to them too

white males are a slave caste, they are not allowed to have any agency or else Hitler will return so they have to be watched at all times and punished accordingly

no
the wee boat they were in collided with another and his dick somehow got caught on a latchy thing and severed it clean off along with a big chunk of flesh and his shorts
fucking brutal to live with that for 30 plus years
feel for the man

that would have been fun... oh well

Yes.

Won't they be a single-issue party though?

Single-issue parties rarely succeed in elections.

I wouldn't be so sure. I mean Trump wasn't supposed to win and Brexit wasn't supposed to happen. At the end of the day, they can rig everything but the ballot box. Of course these are small examples, but I feel we're going to see a change in attitudes as time progresses.

They aren't single issue, read the article.

yes we know who she is
we aren't replying coz u've got a fucking Kekistani flag u massive rapebag

Tastes like someone pissed in a Glade plugin.

How do you know what that tastes like?

are you trying to tell me you don't like based dank kekistani memes? are you some kind of SJW bigot or something?

>At the end of the day, they can rig everything but the ballot box.

Well, at an increase in immigrants and immigrant births of millions a year, and a decrease in the right-voting older generation, and increase in left-voting youth, I fail to see how we can vote our way out of this.

This is the worst response.

Fair points but it seems that among the younger generations of men there doesn't seem to be a great appetite to take a place at forefront of right wing politics.

I mean I like and respect women who have the gumption to get up and try do something to save their society but I am always brought back to the fact that we wouldn't be in the situation we're in were it not for female voters and women in politics.

They have their beers made solely to push the brand and their standard barpump output whcih I always find to be good stuff, their ipa is great. The manchester bar is a rather good meet up spot for late night sessions. Marble arch is the one for serious all day pub crawling though.

They got there single issue

T I G H T S

Has britpol ever been posted on r/Sup Forums?

how the fuck could corbyn even get in as PM if May was just voted in?

Posts an old photo. Doesn't realise just how much life has changed since then. You would probably incur 10 years for posing nude in the bathtub now. Also, kid fuckery is illegal, Enoch. The BBC defends Enoch. The End.

Based dank Nigel of the United Kekistani Independence Party is a based dank magapede! Shadilay, Nigel!

Could they be /ourrightwingdeathsquad/?

anime is classified as a gayway drug by The International Council of Hetro Men Kings

probably not because everyone knows brits are stuffy assholes

ESPECIALLY the nationalists on brit/pol/

>Needed this pic

Just aswell noone takes channel 4 news seriously.

Jon Snow is a massive bloke. I bet that lad scarpered.

RADICAL CENTRIST

At least once as far as I'm aware.

imgur.com/r/Sup Forums/UeIIZMc

>next election
dup splinters off and May has to call a election as she would be a lame duck minority party.

user, r u bi-furious?

4u

Yeah we are in a race against time, which is why, no offence, I see your black pilled views as kind of useless. Even Enoch said it's never too late to save your country. Whatever needs to be done, we should be doing it. Eventually we may lose, but that's better than to have never tried to save the country at all.