Why hasn't the Muslim world teamed up together to stop Israel from expanding and taking over Muslim countries in the...

why hasn't the Muslim world teamed up together to stop Israel from expanding and taking over Muslim countries in the Middle East?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=israel
politico.eu/article/israels-secret-plan-to-nuke-the-egyptian-desert/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Erell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they are fucking retarded

Why would they do dat?

Because burgers will nuke em if they try

They're just like jews ; corrupt and love money

fpbp

They tried but (((their))) greatest ally stopped them

because Muslims hate Jews and would be against Zionism and wanting to help their Muslim brotherhood in Palestine

Er they did. Do you not know history? Muslims tried twice and failed

>Six days war
>Yom kippur war

Learn some history

Whenever the muslim world teams up together, Israel expands a lot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

If they were just like Jews they'd be in the same position as Jews, which they're not. Arabs and Muslims are clearly retarded and incompetent. Corruption does play a part however, but not a big one. You out of all people should know this.

Muslims can't fight against anything other than unarmed civilians.

A founding member of the House of Saud was a Frankist Jew, Muslim convert. Take that for what it is worth.

Jews killed all the smart Muslims.

Because they already tried it 3 times and got their asses handed to them all 3 times, cause retarded arabs can't into modern warfare.

And this was back when Israel was newly made so what fucking chance would those goatfucking retards have against now against a Israel with its own military industrial complex?

Because Israeli Mossad is sneaking around getting them to destroy each other and is spreading chaos with their isis. All the other arab leaders are just retarded didnt listen to warnings of hussein, gaddafi, assad, will be next. As metal must be melted before it is reshaped so the Israeli mossad spread chaos in the middle east so they can reshape it onto their greater Israel.

Six Day War

Because we have bigger problems with Shia than with Israel. Palestine is on its own.

Well they are a bit slaughtered now now maybe later.. who knows

6hours 6mins 6sec war title was already used

arabs have no right to those countries anyway. these used to be civilized places before the arab expansion.

this

There you are George you hiding with the wallaroos...

Burgers are willing to nuke themselves in order to save jewish people

If true, why did Israel give Sinai back to Egypt after the 1973 war?

How Fidji Island water ?!

What is the six day war?
What is the Arab-Israeli war?....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel

Israel has beaten all the neighbours 4-5 times
They sandniggers now have no balls to even try

What is the nuclear arsenal of Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=israel

The kikes have one of the best defensive army in the world, and if you dare to touch them the zionists of US and UK will send you back to the stone age

Islam is the sword of Judea

because just like the west, the leaders are Jewish puppets, the only bump are the people

go back to arabia, mohammed.

Because we have nukes

Who promided that land?

Oups try again shill..

Because they don't want to die.

What makes no sense to me is how Syria became so powerful, it's trash. Israel should have kept their shit after the Six Day War. Their giving the Sinai and Golan back has cost countless lives.

That said, I believe that the only way to make the violence end is to allow for Greater Israel ASAP, I don't care who gets upset about it, I just don't want any more to die because of it. I know I am not alone and I know many see Greater Israel being permanently established as the herald of global peace. No more proxy wars and trash.

May they go off under your evil noses

No you don't. You're not authorized to have them

You can't even handle Yemen.

They make you feel good don't they ?!

because those fuckers hate them or not when their leader calls them to duty they will swarm from every corner of the word and build the bigest militia ever seen in less than 3 days.
Not even ISIS has that power bro

Christianity is the shield, and you are their little bitch

Israel still has the Golan Heights.

Can anyone tell me why the promised land is an arid desert?

Does he take heroin or something wtf withe straps and shiiiii

Muzzies wouldn't fuck with Israel because they know they'd get a dose of (((democracy)))

Arab militaries are laughably incompetent. Branches of the military are prevented from coordinating in the way that western armies/air forces/etc. coordinate since Arab political leaders are fearful of coups. Individual soldiers are limited in their initiative and have to go far up the chain of command to get anything done (rule of thumb: a colonel in an Arab army has about as much authority and autonomy as a sergeant in the US army). Nepotism is rampant.

That's interesting do you have a citation on that I'd like to know more.

They are the "chosen" people's... every body knows the Ethiopian Jew are the real deal but (((they))) are good at covering their unholy stain..

>Israel still has the Golan Heights.
Then why is there a line there like in Gaza and the West Bank? It's contested by everyone except staunch supporters of Israel.

Who controls it? That is all that matters.

Israel will be divided up between egypt syria and lebanon.

Checked

Too busy with the Shiia Sunni holy war that Saudi Arabia and Iran are figuring.

Also they tried already and got their shit pushed in.

According to these digits that's true

>Who controls it? That is all that matters.

Short sighted. The US needs to start thinking the long game.

xD and they are going to beat us how exactly? They go too far we nuke them and it's over.
We were about to use it once btw:
politico.eu/article/israels-secret-plan-to-nuke-the-egyptian-desert/

They have, notice that Israel hasn't actually occupied any of the land outlined in red.

Inbreeding.

How is the snow on Fidji submit Mr.Sorrow ?!

Because ISIS and Islam Hate the Fucking muslims for suking up to the enemy themselves it's built in their religion anything outside the house of islam is war and the muslims are submissive and would submit themselves to anything and ISIS view and takes a blend mix of both Islam and muslim in order to infultrate and destroy their targets or enemies.

some paedo bongs promised them that land because it was (not actually) written in a several thousand year old book filled with frightening nonsense and bullshit, so obviously its all totally kosher.

Laugh all you want jew, ive made things happen before

Isral needs to figure out their identity, maybe who knows. They are split between the most liberal Jews and Muslims imaginable alongside Chasidic Orthodox Rabbis. It is difficult to even tell what Israel is, or what it is supposed to be, or become by simply observing their top-tier pride parade every year in Tel Aviv alongside the segregation of men and women at the Western Wall in Israel.

Personally, I don't really have a problem with either group, but I think the only way to find peace is to use peaceful diplomacy to get people like this who are conjuring the negative powers of Kek and doing other terrible things just out of hatred for Israel on board with getting Israeli land completed.

Authorisation to israel lololol

WTF

>implying greater Israel is a bad thing.
pro-tip, it isn't.

>They have, notice that Israel hasn't actually occupied any of the land outlined in red.
except for Israel

Israel should become like a modern techno-Sparta with eugenics and shit it's their only hope of survival.

The gulf states were hoping Israel won their wars since the Arabs fighting Israel were actually secular and could target the monarchies after Israel. There wasn't an after Israel and the defeats caused secular Egypt into Muslim brotherhood fanatics

Anyone who doesn't hate Israel is either a Zionist or doesn't know Israel

Yeah, but that amount of land has been more or less static since 1967. It really throws a wrench in the whole "Greater Israel" conspiracy, pic related.

>why hasn't the Muslim world teamed up together to stop Israel from expanding and taking over Muslim countries in the Middle East?

They tried that once back in 1967.

they will when israel rebuilds solomons temple

That right there is a false dichotomy. I know plenty of people who don't hate Israel, aren't Zionists, and are p. well informed.

Muslims are locked in eternal conflicts with each other. Such is the nature of Islam.

>pretty well informed

Some of us have jobs, coco sambo, so our knowledge is based on MSM + maybe a bit of research like books or wikipedia or reddit.

We can't all browse the ""red pill"" dark web all day for the dankest conspiracy theories.

>commanders
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Erell
Kek

>It really throws a wrench in the whole "Greater Israel" conspiracy, pic related.
You must have the patience of a mouse if you expect that they would be able to control the territory they have set out for by now. First they need to destabilize the governments and nations of the planned territory (a process that began in the 1940s and with the help of nearly every Western nation), then they need to begin to empty the region of its inhabitants (a process currently happening as the "migrants" flood Europe), then they can begin to "stabilize" the region by "helping" to rebuild and direct the affairs of the inhabitants.

That is how you gain territory at the expense of the goyim and without laying one of your own lives on the line.

Ah look it Nibiru bs alien invasion trajectory! They comme to pussify our warriors!! To arms kill your self!

No one hates muslims more than other muslims

What is you position on the Golan Heights??

>look at me im a good goyim

>so our knowledge is based on MSM
>a bit of books
>reddit
either a ignorafag or a jewshill

100x this. They tried, they couldn't coordinate properly, and Egypt screwed the pooch by getting nervous and blowing its load too early

Also at some point they need to massively grow their population, somehow genocide the Palestinians, then conquer several larger more populous nations, genocide the entire local populations, and then shamelessly settle them, but only after making sure every Jewish woman on Earth simultaneously shits out 8 kids at least 4 of whom are Special Forces-tier warriors.

Without anyone else in the world lifting a finger to do anything about it. Also Iran has to get nuked or something.

Seems like pretty steep odds, even for the usual retarded Jewish conspiracies that pass as indisputable truths here on Sup Forums

It's still Syrian and Israel has offered to return it for peace but Syria right now is a failed state so it doesn't have any say in the matter right now or the near future.

Looks like a nice country, Israel should probably keep it unless they want Syria to have it back or something.

I've been there once, it's kind of rugged mountainous terrain sort of like Judea but cooler and better views, less dust and shit.

funny they seem to get along just fine with the Jihadist that occupy 70 km of the border with them.
Im sure you did bra.

Because we destroyed it all with the exception of Iran, leaving behind (((democracy))) in its wake.

He mean formed

Iran is next on the chopping block. I hope they realize it in time and retaliate sooner rather than later.

>Also at some point they need to massively grow their population,
You don't need a massive population to control a desert region absolutely rife with humongous oil reserves that the rest of the world will pay top petrodollar for

>somehow genocide the Palestinians
What for? So they'll stop throwing rocks at them? The Palestinians pose no threat to them insofar as they are an inconvenience that they have cornered into their ratholes in the West Bank and Gaza for nearly 60 years.

>then conquer several larger more populous nations
No need to if the populations are draining into Europe and The Americas leaving behind a severely reduced populous incapable of surmounting a formidable force.

>Also Iran has to get nuked or something.
This is their biggest hurdle by far and why every Jew in the US, "conservative" and "liberal" alike is vehemently opposed to Iran and refers to it as the greatest danger of the ME region.

>Seems like pretty steep odds, even for the usual retarded Jewish conspiracies that pass as indisputable truths here on Sup Forums
You may view them as retarded, and some of them genuinely are (Khazar origin theory, blood sacrifices, etc.), but there is plenty of no-brainer evidence that is readily apparent to even the stupidest of people that Jews as a general group have proven themselves to be a genetic group with specific social behaviors that ride on the line of decency. You don't get booted from over 100 locations in 200 years because you were just unlucky or the local populations were big meanies. Even the Gypsies haven't been subject to that harsh of treatment and they are in virtually the same scenario.

*Edit
2000 years, not 200

I actually like Iran too and Jews are basically glorified gypsies so you're right about some things but holy shit Greater Israel is a dumb theory.

I find Greater Israel to be as close to reality as Great Mordor or the Klingon Empire and I've actually been to Israel and probably know the country better than most Sup Forums armchair philosophers.

Another way would be to exterminate every last jew. I guarantee if we dobthat there will be no more zionist wars

so the jews are just holding the world for ransom

The Zionist Jews at the helm of Israel right now answer to Satan, not the Father. Nothing good will come from them leading the world.

But I too want to see them succeed, because their success is followed by failure and the coming of Christ.

>I find Greater Israel to be as close to reality as Great Mordor or the Klingon Empire and I've actually been to Israel and probably know the country better than most Sup Forums armchair philosophers.
I disagree. It is definitely not on the forefront of "every Jew's" mind, nor is it necessary to be so. "Every Jew" isn't the one's directing International Jewry and the cabal that centers around it.

One could just have easily assumed that the Idea of Israel and a meaningful outcome of Zionism would have been impossible in the 1800s, considering they would have to obtain a large swath of land that was already inhabited by Muslims for over 1000 years. Well look where they are now.

I have also spent time in Israel; Tel Aviv/Jaffa, Haifa, Jerusalem. There is definitely a Jewish feeling of "eternality" there, that they will always be a part of the world and the rest of the world should assimilate to them and not the other way around. It really is striking to hear how they speak of foreign countries, even those who are their supposed "allies."