Whores, sluts, and teases

Which of these categories is inflicting the most damage on Western civilization?
>Whore: Sells her body for money
>Slut: Gives her body away for free
>Tease: Gives away viewings of her body for free

Option D: Islam

Atta boy, leaf!

Slut, at least a whore has a preset value.

>Central Banker: Enslaves society in debt

I want to lick those feet

sluts of course.

Stay thirsty

I want to drink her bath water desu

what if she has been all 3 things

you fucking twat

Obviously, a girl who has all three attributes is worse than a girl who has only one. Feel free to consider the implications of these traits' correlations.

Before she becomes a slut she's probably a tease, and after shes a slut, that's like a gateway to whore

The most damaging to western civilization?

Autistic virgins who will never have white kids because they resent women so much they brainwashed themselves into hating them as a whole.

But which one is the worst overall? If you could put criminal penalties on exactly ONE of these categories, but had to leave the others legal, which one would you choose? Would banning teasing nip 99% of the slippery slope in the bud? Or would banning sluttiness stop 99% of the worst degeneracy before it got too bad? Et cetera.

(you)

Hit a little too close to home, user?

i would say slut then.

*sniff*

the slut

Actually I just want some close-ups of her feet.

none of the above

*sniff*

>>Whore: Sells her body for money
Acceptable as long as she doesn't pollute the roads.
>>Slut: Gives her body away for free
False. A slut gives it for free only to those whom she wants to. She is actually a racist or a selectionist.
>>Tease: Gives away viewings of her body for free
Literal cancer.

dont care

dont care

dont care

...why waste your energy on women when you can better yourself, user? who cares what girls do

What's this supposed to tell me?

TrumpCucks, Nazis, and the raging faggot betas that populate this board.

implying a whore is not also a slut and a tease.

Most women are the same: They give their bodies away easily to superior men, but keep them shut for Billy Betas.

There is basically no such thing as sluts or prudes.

Cute feet.

The traits do not always coincide.
- Many teases are neither sluts nor whores.
- Many sluts are neither teases nor whores.
- Many whores are neither teases nor sluts.

Tease is probably the worst.
You can buy a whore and a slut will probably sleep with you. A girl that knows she's attractive, that likes to make men attracted so that she can kick them to the curb, is basically just sexually abusive.
A lot of guys are very polite and will look away when a girl acts like this, but if she persists it can be frustrating.

At least a whore is honest about her nature

>Which of these categories is inflicting the most damage on Western civilization?
These creatures always exist, that they are not constrained by the threat of shame, disinheritance, or expulsion from society releases the beast from the cage.

None of them it is global progressivism.

>Slut
>Tease
>Whore
They're all the same girl, it depends on how you look and act.