To all educated Sup Forumssters here, why haven't you moved to China?

To all educated Sup Forumssters here, why haven't you moved to China?

It's not easy but with a few years work experience and a decent degree in STEM almost anyone can get a visa and work in China from abroad. Hong Kong has to be one of the best cities in the world. China doesn't bow to that equality bullshit and values people based on their contribution to society.

Crimes such as rape are practically non-existent, censorship doesn't really apply to foreigners and even outside the rich cities the country is probably the most beautiful place I've seen

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/5789597/anzujaamu_cum_tribute_sop_facial_bukkake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause Taiwan is better

Because I'm not a subhuman

>why haven't you moved to China?
because china isnt dumb enough to let us

Because it's a shithole

i would commit a crime for Anzu

Because Anzu is not in China.

I want to fuck this boi so hard

fpbp

If you're a rank A or B foreigner, you can get in. You need:
1) A bachelors degree, preferably from a top 200 university
2) A decent understanding of (simple) Chinese
3) Be in the 25-64 age bracket, again preferably

China's GDP has grown exponentially in the past 10 years, and Hong Kong is one of the richest places on Earth.

Chinese education absolutely destroys that of their European and American counterparts.

>educated
>Sup Forums

AHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

Adults are talking, Mehmet

It's full of chinks though.

that's why it's good

how much do i have to pay to get Anzu to have sex with me?

>To all educated Sup Forumssters here, why haven't you moved to China?
1. It's a non-White country
2. It's a judeo communist country.
3. It's an anti-White country.

Why are you such an anti-White faggot?

anzu is such a kinky slut that needs a good hard dicking

fuck off cuck
superiority is based off intelligence

Because being white in Japan is chill af.

I'm moving to India because it will be the worlds sole superpower in 15 years.

Katya is no jew. She is 100% pure Yuranic japano-slav.

>fuck off cuck
Said the race traitor.

>superiority is based off intelligence
...Still a race traitor supporting judeo communism and living with chinks.

weebs should be shot on sight
why do the cuckaruais let you there

all the competent people in india move out of india
same is now happening in UK, Germany and Sweden
crime rate is just too high to justify starting a family there and landing a stable job

No it won't pahjeet.
Racemixing is redpilled, and China is closer to NazBol that real marxism.

>weebs should be shot on sight
England should be nuked into oblivion. The feeling is mutual.

>Racemixing is redpilled,
Said the race traitor contributing to the destruction of the White race.

Redpilled? You're a bluepilled faggot putting your dick before the survival of the White race.

>and China is closer to NazBol that real marxism.
Oh so you're an idiot as well.

Because it's overpopulated, polluted and full of chinks.

Firstly why do you think I'm racemixing, planning on bringing my white gf there

population density in China is far less than Europe, 1.5 billion people but a huge landmass. Only some cities have bad pollution, such as Beijing, but like 0.1% of chinese live there.

I guess they are not offering many jobs in the Gobi deset.

>Firstly why do you think I'm racemixing,
You're moving to a non-White country and will assimilate into their non-White culture and soceity.

Also, you clearly have no problem with judeo communism, an anti-White ideology.

>planning on bringing my white gf there
Where you'll have her mingle with the chinese and surely won't have three children with her.

You children, even if you have any, will be white only by blood. Everything else about them will be chinese (aka non-White)

>move to china
>get eaten alive by an escalator

That thing is not attractive at all. Looks like a porcelain doll.

Chinese

You are bullshiting

Because I don't want to be surrounded by subhumans.

inb4 t. burger; chinks are even more subhuman

Is this a subtle "Fuck China" thread?

god i want to eat out her bony cunt

I want to cum on Anzu's face

你不是聪明.英国人有坏牙.

>superiority based of intelligence
Im dumb and base intelligence off of IQ, just because they take the smartest kids in Shanghai and give them the test does not mean they're smart.

In my experience alot of people in China are agricultural and aren't smart in a traditional sense but this does not change the fact. that you're a muhammed crooked tooth faggot

No. But there are in Hong Kong and Singapore. And pretty much the other 90% of cities without pollution

>You children, even if you have any, will be white only by blood. Everything else about them will be chinese (aka non-White)
Yes. That is the plan.

>1 billion people
meanwhile, let's compare webms of brits or americans murdering and raping one another. There are far more.

I'm currently working towards a STEM degree and studying mandarin for a while now, I hope I will, at least for a few years. It's a great place to visit and maybe even live for a while, but still I probably wouldn't raise a family there.

She/he must be fucking rich to afford all that cosplay

do it and send it to her, italy did
xhamster.com/movies/5789597/anzujaamu_cum_tribute_sop_facial_bukkake.html

>Yes. That is the plan.
And that's why you're anti-White. You'd destroy your children's souls because you hate the White race so much.

i would rape his boipusy

I want to give Anzu a backbreaker and perform other bone breaking wrestling moves on her.

Average IQ in Chinese cities is like 110. Most people in China are agricultural, yes, but a few decades ago they underwent a massive amount of malnutrition and in some areas still do. They're improving though, and the IQ in rural areas will soon reach those of the cities.

>censorship doesn't really apply to foreigners and even outside the rich cities the country is probably the most beautiful place I've seen
Can confirm you have never set foot in China. Govt. censorship applies to everyone on Chinese soil, and the internet is practically useless without a VPN. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but China is nearly India-tier filthy, especially outside of the rich cities.

>Educated Sup Forumssters
>Moving to China

Pick one and only one.

>muh IQ
>still eats dog
you are such a faggot it's not even funny.

You need to do shitty workarounds like use a VPN, but Chinese officials aren't going to arrest or punish foreigners for it. It's equivalent to using those shitty pirate bay proxies in the UK, very easy to work around

>why haven't you moved to China?

I like being able to cross a street with all of my limbs and bones intact.

>Crimes such as rape are practically non-existent, censorship doesn't really apply to foreigners
this isn't true
rape, sexual assault and domestic abuse is pretty common. you just won't hear about it as it isn't talked about, especially to foreigners.

censorship happens, it is just you aren't doing anything worth censoring. try starting some shit and see how quickly the police are at your door.
i agree china is pretty cool, but you are naive if you think it is some promised land. you need to bribe people to get ahead if you are a foreigner.

you are just a serf not worth worrying about, which is fair enough.

without makeup anzu is still cute.
>i wish i had me a domesticated roach

Sleepy time Anzu is a favorite of mine.

Hey, no B.S., I was just in Taiwan for two weeks. Your cities are fun, holy balls the underground malls are clean and fun (except K mall, that thing sucked till you get to the book section, which really sucked cause it was under construction), and I didn't see any real signs of rampant degeneracy. Your landscape actually gets boring as fuck though, but that's just cause it's all the same thing. To be expected given the size of Taiwan/Formosa.

I lived in China for a year. It's not as great as you think it is and there are crackdowns on foreigners quite regularly and you will never be a citizen. Quality of life in China is substandard unless you are filthy rich.
China can be very fun as a white foreigner, especially as a tourist/sex tourist but do not live there. Sex tourism in China is not recommended as there is a high probability of being stalked by Chinese people looking for revenge against foreigners for having sex with their women.
Also, foreigners DO disappear forever for saying the wrong things.

Am already thinking about this. China has much to recommend it. I don't know what younger Chinese are like, but the older Chinese I know are super people. They remind me of how things were around here decades ago. When I hang with them I have to dial my cynicism right down to zero. I think about a future in China quite often.

amazing facts.
move to china please, europe is thankful, one more idiot gone for good

I don't want to go for sex tourism

>one more idiot gone for good

We all see whats happening to the demographic in Europe. That's a big part of the problem.

Good. China can be a very good experience and you will learn A LOT about people, culture, economics etc. You will also be a more mature and interesting person for it.
You will also learn to appreciate how great the UK is compared to poorer places, as well as how good it could be if there were no Muslims. (You will not see Muslims in Eastern China)

Why would a 22 year old waitress from HK date a random image board poster who spent 2 years learning the language just to fuck asians?

Imagine if you were a Somalian that learned Swedish for two years just to fuck white girls.

I said I don't want to go for sex tourism. Not everyone wants to go somewhere just to fuck. I don't even find Asian girls attractive, I just respect their culture

>be eaten by escalator
>get swallowed by the sidewalk and road
>get buried in mud slides
>get run over
>get eaten by machinery

Dude, have you even seen the China webm threads? Also, that's a Turkroach trap in your picture.

Anzu is the lightsource of my miserable life

Yes I have seen the "China webm threads". I have seen the shocking ways a handful of people have died to mechanical machinery.

Quick question: what's 100/1500000000 ? Because that's the chance of dying in such a manner in China.

Besides China is coming to you.

shes a slut

The Chinese are little niggers. Absolutely disgusting.

A Somalian doesn't really need to learn the language though.

She's a grade 1 qt3.14, though.

A shame she's a roach.

Why do the stupid Chinese niggers worship this retard? Why are the chinks so incapable of not being mindless drones that always obey commands? Insects.

Hahaha shut the fuck up Bob Chen. Dumb chink nigger.

This. Worked both in Taiwain and the mainland. The Taiwanese are better people and the even better breathing the air in Taiwain wont give you a lung infection every six months.

>Also, foreigners DO disappear forever for saying the wrong things.

Like what?

>moving to china

Lol China will not give aNY job to a foreigner whichi can be done by a Chinese national

Believe me mate I'd love nothing more to live and work in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing or Singapore, but it's hard.

The chinese are psycopaths
I guess thats what communism does to the brain

holy shit they left her there

I want to lick her salty armpits

I've driven over the posted speed limits, does that count?

>Resident evil

In case you are wondering why nobody is stopping him, its because the police don't want you to. They want you to be dependent on them

I understand these words separately but when you put them together they become jibberish. All I know is I want one

> If you're a rank A or B foreigner, you can get in.

I got a phd in International relations and a MA in development finance, I speak decent Chinese, I am white.
What are the next steps?
How do I even apply for a job? I just go to Hong Kong and start from there?

why should I live in china?
>women there are ugly sluts.
>chinese are literal jews
>the air is polluted as fuck
>the food is trash
>no insurance
b-but muh dragonball fuck off weeb

Meanwhile in UK I've seen
>dad trying to shake his baby to death in public
>blatant sexual slavery and pregnant drug abuse

100% white town

Cannot unsee

The Chinese are scum and their culture is horrifying.
I could visit Japan with my weeb friends but never live their.

They aren't stopping them because he had it coming. He pushed away the 70-year-old man to get ahead of him, so the old man started chewing him.

Getting involved in other people's fights is never a good idea, especially if you're unarmed and they're a cannibal.

Cops arrested both but released them. The meal refused treatment in a hospital so I guess he's just leftovers now.

Chang shut your mouth chinese people live in such cramp up spaces that even a dog cage is considered big for them. Asian people are the most reserved and anti social people on this earth literal robots. they dont give two fucks exploiting kids for labour or olympic prestige and then dumb them once they are past their sell date.
SUBHUMANS

Lera 'looks' like wife material.
Never seen her before but I like that picture. Cosplayers are all insane so fuck it.

How did you learn chinese? I'm afraid I won't get an A (college Junior) and don't want to lose 4.0 GPA.

My ex said she would but only ended up teaching me "I love you" and "You're cute" kind of words.

More interested in speaking than reading/writing.

look up "gutter oil" and then get back to me on why I should go anywhere near china

anzu is best waifu