I want every white person on Sup Forums to come in this thread and PERSONALLY apologize to me

I want every white person on Sup Forums to come in this thread and PERSONALLY apologize to me.

Your ancestors colonized and enslaved my ancestors. You continue to reap the benefits from this to this very day.

You are the reason I don't have a job. You are the reason I don't know my father. You are the reason I dropped out of school.

No apology from the president, no reparations, no nothing. So I want an apology from each and every one of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vkZXY3dYzE0
yourblackworld.net/2013/07/22/african-king-apologizes-for-africas-role-in-slavery/
youtu.be/D1dk7s1glhc
youtube.com/watch?v=jkxBg95hHaY
youtu.be/OaG4xf6_z7Y
youtu.be/a1Tf5uuGvjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry.

kek fuck off nigger

Nigger

I'm sorry the Confederates lost, nigger.

I'm sorry for not being sorry. Actually, I'm not sorry for that either.

Sorry man. You can fuck my wife, I know it won't totally repay the debt but it's a start.

No u

>apologizing to the farm equipment

kek, good one. Now run along and nigger off.

Whites are not responsible for black failure. Blacks are. Stop whining stop committing crimes get a job. Marry a woman. Have children and don't leave them high and dry. After a few generations you'll be amazed at what happens.

If you're not kissing my ass for the technology you wrote this post with, I'm not apologising for shit nigger.

yeah dude, fuck Latvians for colonising africa

The only thing white people did wrong was not exterminate all niggers they came into contact with.

I'll colonize your anus with my white demon seed by burying my dick so far who ever pulls it out with be crowned King Arthur.

>apologizing for something that you and I had nothing to do with

Thank the white man for saving you from this fate, Kunte Kinte.

>sage

Niggers should be thanking us for making them slaves, now they get to collect their gibs in the most powerful country on earth rather than living in some African shithole starving to death

lol go fuck yourself.
saged

Native American reporting in.You Apologize to the WHITE man for not going back to Africa.Not joking
Natives think you're Demons.youtu.be/vkZXY3dYzE0
Stop crying or get the fuck out Take your Monkey Ass back to Africa

Kek

Fuck you and your apology.

Nigger slaves were already slaves in Africa because they were criminals. When their Muslim owners sold them to whites and after they arrived in the new world, they had better living conditions than they had in Africa.

Every nigger should thank white people for getting his ancestors out of Africa.

*berrying

I'M SO TERRIBLY SORRY YOU ARE BLACK,MUST BE AWFUL

Uuuuuuh... Sorry you're such a nigger OP?

I'm sorry you haven't evolved yet

On behalf of the Jews, sorry.

I'm sorry

>I want every white person on Sup Forums to come in this thread and PERSONALLY apologize to me.
Kiss my white ass, nigger! You inferior pieces of shit have gotten nothing but net benefits from my race.

If it helps, I'm sorry nature hasn't fucking exterminated you all yet.

Sorry you're a nigger and couldn't succeed in America, the place where the negro has it the best.

My ancestors came here in 1641. One of them might be your great great great great great Grandpa.

On his behalf let me say fuck you nigger.

My ancestors had no slaves for, at the minimum, the last 1000 years. I know because I have records of all of my family that far back. At that point the majority were poor sheep farmers living in various parts of what is now the UK.

Get a job nigger.

I'm sorry your people haven't evolved, even when left alone to their own devices without enslavement, past the stone age as hunter gatherers and lack the desire to study anything or work harder for anything other than the exact amount that is necessary for instant gratification.

I hear one way tickets back to Africa are really reasonably priced this time of year. And, I'm sure if you set up a go fund me, you'd gain a lot of financial support to help achieve your goal, since you seem to hate it here so much.

Now I will apologize to native americans for what we did to them. It was awful the way we treated your people and here's one white man apologizing.

But fuck niggers. You guys never took the time to learn. You need to go back to Africa to see how bad the shitty country you left is and be grateful.

I only apologize to humans

Apologize to yourself:yourblackworld.net/2013/07/22/african-king-apologizes-for-africas-role-in-slavery/
Good B8 thread

>*berrying
Ty user only I could fuck up an intentional misspelling.

I'm sorry that you were born a filthy entitled nigger.
SAGE

I traced mine to Baltimore in 1641. Actually made me proud that maybe my ancestors whipped some stupid niggers into shape and fucked the whores he wanted to.

Feels good.

I'm sorry for all your hardships OP.

You and all your brethren are all welcome in Canada.

Part of my ancestry is potatoniggers. Fuck off fullnig.

youtu.be/D1dk7s1glhc
Hahahahahahahaha

I love going to popeyes and knowing every damn person who works behind the counter is black

sorry (Our slavery was canceled later than in US but still sorry)

Would you except reparations in the form of KFC coupons? On second thought just fuck off

you deserved to be colonized. Slavery was a GIFT!

if you think I'm wrong, please point me to a country in which blacks are more successful than in the US

BASED BLACK MAN

Sorry, lad. Banjos are sorta cool and you can dance better than I can.

thats not islam. those hadiths aren't offical

nice try racist. but islam is a peaceful religion

Fuck you. Sage, nigger.

No.

>You are the reason I don't know my father

Hysterical bait OP, 10/10

>Your ancestors colonized and enslaved my ancestors.
lol, no. My ancestors were french fur trappers fucking native Americans and the other side was poor Irish white trash that picked cotton in Georgia next to niggers.
Of course Canada is "sorry".

>I want every white person on Sup Forums to come in this thread and PERSONALLY apologize to me.
Fuck You

My ancestors didn't migrate to America until the early 1900s

Fuck off nigger, sins of the father and all that

>success matters more than the quantum Entanglement of all human consciousness

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

We cool now?

such a DELICIOUS bait

nomnoonomonomonomnom
every living person has slaves in his genetic tree
nomnomnonoomonomononom
bitch

you are going to die, you are unbelievably unhealthy and this isn't a dig at you. You are like 10 years older than I am and people get old when they die, so all this sucking up and cowardice won't matter even among the little time you have left, I have no respect for you I can't even pity you, at some point you need to own your own dong

Racism is the cause of black crime all the time that explains everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkxBg95hHaY

youtu.be/OaG4xf6_z7Y
No race has treated you NIGGERS better than White Americans & all other races see you as Cancer
Refute this fact?(you can't)

Eat shit negro. The only way muh racists are going away is when all the beta cucks stop falling this stupid fucking kike meme. You want to know the only reason I'm sorry for slavery. It's because you're here now. If Lincoln had lived long enough to ship every mother fucking one of you back to Africa we would probably have a fucking colony on the moon right now.

>dad left because your whore mom refused to abort you
>dropping out of school was your choice
>you can't get a job because you're black

Just admit your life is over. Kill yourself and hope you're white in the next life.

I'm sorry your ancestors were so weak and pathetic that a small group of white guys could take boatloads of them across the world against their will and turn them into farm equipment.

Ha fuck off nigger.

Hahahhaahhaaahhahaahhahahahahhahaha

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Fuck you

I'm sorry there's no rope around your neck

I'm disappointed at all the racism in this thread.

This is what is wrong with America.

Sorry you're a nigger, nigger.

I'm so sorry that you we're born a nigger, sincerely actually.
Just know that it's not your fault and you didn't deserve it, hug?

LOL

WE

Racism is not the problem in America.
Dindoo's out for all the gibs they can get because (((they))) tell them its what they deserve is the problem.
As well as the lack of ropes being used properly and one way trips to Liberia.

Eat my shit nigger.

He just looks like a fucking monkey

During the peak of slavery only 2% of Americans owned slaves.

Take your complaints to the kikes who owned slave ships and deliberately plotted for you to be retarded/dysfunctional after LBJ's presidency

I love black pussy. Just gotta wrap it up though or bust in her mouth.

I'm truly sorry for the actions of my ancestors

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

yeah...fuck that

I'm sorry you are a nigger.

If three words could describe Canada

I would colonize you again

Sorry you're black :(

Fuck you Nigger. If your "people" wanted to elvolve they could've done so ages ago. The white man is the best thing that has ever happened to Africa.
Nice bait, would reply to again.

> ((((you)))
anyway , funny slide thread. its nice from time to time to join the rest of you guys and make fun of niggers.
Thats right op. you are just a nigger. you have to spent the rest of your life as a nigger, just smokin weed , fucking and ditching ugly nigger wives and then getting shot and killed by another nigger at the grand finale. feels good to be white man

>my
What have Serbs and Croats done to Africans

We're the reason you're able to chimp out on Sup Forums. How a about a thank you?

It's almost like you have to spell it right to get people anymore.

cant tell if actual nigger or if larping
your mindset is "blame whitey" and thats why you fail, not because your skin color is black. there are plenty of _black people_ that dont use their skin color as an excuse to get more handouts, which is why they arent niggers, they are actually successful in life. you, however, will always be a welfare-sucking nigger.

Wanna pick my cotton field? I'll give you food and shelter.

nice b8 m8
oh, and you are a nigger, congratulations !

I'm sorry you feel that way.

GOMENASAI

youtu.be/a1Tf5uuGvjs