Why did Australia give up their semi auto guns ?

Why did Australia give up their semi auto guns ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
youtube.com/watch?v=9IVCwYPjFXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CUCC

It was a condition of the Emu war ceasefire agreement

>one rural retard shoots a few boomers
>auscucks surrender like emus were attacking again
Sad!

Gun culture not as strong as the US, firearm ownership lower per capita, lack of enshrined consitiutional garuntee of firearm ownership and self defence, influenced by Bongistan

>also Port Arthur was a false flag

Reminder that he was an undercover Emu agent and a traitor to Australia

>Gun culture not as strong as the US

This. Politicians took the Aussie's guns because they thought they could get away with it. And they did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

>Alannah Louise Mikac, 6
>Madeline Grace Mikac, 3
Muslim-tier.

An Aussie told me that when the government started the compulsory buyback scheme, a lot of Aussies turned out to have "lost" their guns in unfortunate boating accidents.

That's why they are trying another amnesty. It won't work, just like the others.

It's not impossible to get semi-auto rifles. Pistols on the other hand might as well be though.

I don't own a rifle but I did get to plink with a Lee Enfield No. 4 from WWII at his farm. Been thinking about getting a Lithgow LA102 in .308 WIN though, once I can be bothered to go through the paper work.

>uncle's No. 4

It boggles the mind how stupid politicians can be sometimes. It's as if they had to go through extensive exclusive training about how to think completely upside down.

Guns are not allowed in prison

>Why did Australia give up their semi auto guns ?
dicks already big enough; brains too big

I'm not saying gun control is a Jewish conspiracy.

I'm just saying it COULD be.

>not a Jewish conspiracy
My local state rep is a Jew. One time when he was worried about getting re-elected for some reason (don't know why -- lots of Jews here so of course they're all going to vote for the Jew) he sent a flier around.

Wow, what was one of the headlining issues? How horrible and bad guns are and how we need to do something to have common sense gun laws.

And then the insanity only amplified from there.

FIFTY PERCENT
I
F
T
Y

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

I love this meme. Gun grabbers think lever-actions are more dangerous than bolt-actions like some high-tech assault weapons.

>Aussie flag
>ad hominem dick reference
>being flooded with muzzies and fags
>thinks his brain is big
You are literally the spawn of degenerate prison scum England didn't want and they exiled you to a barren wasteland. No wonder you don't have an actual argument.

By boomers do you mean baby boomers or male kangaroos?

Mine were lost in a tragic boating accident.

>gun grabbers using logic
>ever
Funny story, high capacity magazines are actually less effective due to high probability of failure vs several lower cap mags.
Dunno about you but I fear the man with a M14/M1-A and 10rd mags more than the man with an AR-15 and 30rd mags.

Yeah but the Automatic Terrorist 47 with a 30 round clip would OPERATE the shit right out of your ass because they never jam.

I doubt this. I've shot thousands of round through STANAG 30 round mags and have only had maybe 4 feed issues

Someone went full Port Arthur on us. Our crap version of 9/11. So many beautiful guns we're destroyed.. life's been a down hill slide since then..

this unfortunately
seriously though this was before I came to this country, it was the worst fucking thing
never been more disappointed in australians, who are generally alright
where the fuck were the boat trip losses

M69/66 Yugoslavian SKS 7.62x39, Bosnia War, field expedited sniper rifle with zrak m89 scope.

59/66 fuck

Aussies are cucks.

>before I came to this country
you have to go back

!!!BREAKING NEW FOOTAGE OF A SHOOTING IN AUSTRALIA! THE RIFLEMAN IS SAID TO BE USING A LEVER-ACTION ASSAULT WEAPON!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9IVCwYPjFXc