Henry Kissinger says Brexit will bring Britain closer to the US

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/27/henry-kissinger-says-brexit-will-bring-britain-closer-to-the-us

When are we going to become an 'Associate member' of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/23/theresa-may-donald-trump-us-uk-immigration
cato.org/publications/working-paper/genesis-evolution-chinas-economic-liberalization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus Christ, what keeps Kissinger breathing?

Foreskins

CommonWealth+ Empire.

Same thing that George Soro uses

^ this

Henry was a hardcore nationalist in the Nixon administration. Nowadays he's slowly become a globalist but not the type that shoves refugees down people's throats.

ONE UNITED ANGLOSPHERE

Maybe an EU nationalist.

Kissinger was the impetus of selling out the American manufacturing base to find peace with the Chicoms.

I want a united Anglosphere so badly,
>Same culture, language, history etc.
>Already best buddies in the current world (Five Eyes etc.)
Just make us a singular thing.

Anglo Union when?

Hello fellow anglo, I see you have a paki problem, we have many guns to spare. Would you like some?

>Get on a plane from Heathrow, London to JFK International, New York (Or the other way around).
>Skip processing lines, separate queuing system.
>"Oh don't worry user, you don't need a visa, enjoy working and living in the US my fellow Anglo"
>See Australians, Canadians, Americans, Englishman etc all getting along, helping each other build a golden future.

This will never happen, its just a dream.

You know how Martin Luther King Jr had a dream about equality for black and white Americans being treated equal.

I have a similar dream, but for the Anglo.

If only it did though.

The US decided to raise hell in Vietnam over a false flag, the Chinese weren't responsible for that at all.

I've been making threads about this for the last few days.

The only way is communication, if we can spread the idea of uniting the Anglo, get more people to want this until the idea snowballs into a natural want for all Anglo then we will start to see the change we want.

I'd rather be a 51st state than a Paki hellhole at this point.

Not with that attitude. We would be able to defeat any country.

Our flag would be glorious

It's really not, there are a few policy groups in the UK working on this, and it's the best way forward post brexit. Former Commonwealth (excluding the US) will exceed GDP of EU in less than 10 years.

Just freedom of trade, travel inside the English Speaking world would establish an Empire never before dreamed. The EU was a bad meme. What's the point of Free trade when every transaction must be translated. Doing business with other English speakers, a United Anglo trade bargaining power. Only Modern Aircraft Carriers.

In 20 years it will be an Interstellar Anglo fleet, while Hans works to feed his Turks.

Would Ireland be invited? What about all those island nations and India? (America obviously)

Please help me realise this dream,
by policy groups do you mean CANZUK?

Do your research. Kissinger. Detente. Deng Xiaoping.
Fuck, I can't find the policy group now. I know they were heavy Brexit while I was researching last year.

These countries obviously, but anyone else?

You're already a vessel state.

No / Yes.

The idea is to invite the poorer commonwealths along, and cut ties with Chinese dumping trade. Also recolonizing African former Commonwealths, before China claims too much of the Continent / resources. BRICS is a big threat in the longer arc of history.

Ireleand? No. They can't manage money. Already attached to the EU bribing them, and their domestic politic is to vitriolic against the Monarchy. It just won't work. Them staying also provides a great trade opportunity on the NI border for the UK.

Fucked up lads, didn't realise the time, i g2g, i'll keep the archive link of this thread / google the groups myself 2moro.

When I think Anglo, this is what I think.
God i wish the distance between us all wasn't so big :(

Only if Ireland accepts the superiority of English rule over the island. Shitskins not welcome, maybe they can be colonized again in the future, but they won't be allowed to migrate to any of the Anglo nations.

Henry Kissinger is not fucking dead yet?

What about this? I added Egypt (Suez), South Africa and Belize.
Remember, a country is different from an EU type union. I don't want to share a nation with Africa

>not marking the Falkland Islands as blue

>When are we going to become an 'Associate member' of the United States?
Pretty soon, wasn't there talks about greater freedom of movement between us? You can take all of our minorities.

Then they would either have to give Northern Ireland back or annex them. Otherwise I don't see Ireland cooperating

I didn't color in all of Canada's islands either. Just assume that all of Canada and Britain are colored

If you can give me evidence about "greater freedom of movement between us" I might legit cry.

I like the cut of your jib, old boy.

Vampires live for a really long time user

Kenya by choice.
Zimbabwe by force.

>anglo trading autism proving its power yet again

Also Sup Forums!? WHERE IS MY ANGLOSPHERE FLAG OPTION!?

I think if we annexed Ireland and treated them equally (maybe give them lots of gibs) they would accept our writ.

May and Trump were discussing it awhile ago.

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/23/theresa-may-donald-trump-us-uk-immigration

Why though

Sauce?

>Henry Kissinger
Who the fuck cares about that old piece of shit.
Too bad he can't be next to die like his buddy Rockefeller

The flag would be amazing. Can't post it again though

Resource control and Workforce. Anglo's need to get off the Chinese Opium of goods.

Well you're not genociding them anymore, so it shouldn't be terrible

If we're going to invite a bunch of African countries, I'd rather just have it be a EU-esuqe thing

"America has no friends only interests"- Henry Kissinger

>You could one day live to see Rhodesia reborn and within the Anglosphere

>le old man meme
Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he isn't intelligent and great in his field

On Kissinger?
cato.org/publications/working-paper/genesis-evolution-chinas-economic-liberalization

I can't find the group pushing for what I think I remember being named Commonwealth plus.

Kissinger is one of the worst things thay has ever happened to this great country.
He's expereinced and very smart but not a good influence.

right in the feels user, the anglosphere would be so nice, but this country is already doomed.

Still gotta wait for Brexit to actually happen, thinking about the outcome and still having to wait till 2019 to see what actually happens is excruciating .

I see you understood my choice of words ;)

also going to bed o/ ni ni Sup Forums

>When are we going to become an 'Associate member' of the United States?

First you need to let savages ruin a major city...

Oh wait London, you are now an associate member of the united states.

Migration ends up being very low if you do birthright social programs. It would work well for everyone. No one takes each others waste, you can only claim benefits in your birth country (3 generations).

Not including the old colonies will ensure the goods are still made in Africa, just passing through the ownership of the Chinese. Kenya has advanced massively, it's not Congo or Somalia.

Zimbabwe? Well, Mugabe's going to kick soon, and I think we all want to

why yes that sounds like a jolly good idea

You can't be serious right now!? You like the man?

Cyprus, just to annoy the Turks.

Same is true with every nation... Even yours.

>same culture
Lel, but we don't speak arabic and you don't speak spanish

Oh the other guy mixed me up. I thought you were saying something about Kissinger and Vietnam war. Also
>Great Leap Forward (1958-1960)
triggered

I didn't imply that in the slightest.

This better? Also what would be the capital and currency?

This is the point, I'm trying to make you feel.

>Keep posting all over the internet how good this will be.
>Hope people feel the same way i do and start talking about it / spreading it more
>Get to the stage where a large mass of people now care.
>Get to the stage where we start affecting political parties
>Get to the stage that a global law is passed that all Anglo are equal and should be treated equal in all Anglo nations.

If you want to annoy the Turks, I say let Greece annex Cyprus

good..good, daddy has neglected us

Your hate

He's the fucking bilderberger supreme.
Of course he's full globalist.

what about Ireland?

You're already our favorite aircraft carrier.

As we were always meant to be.

I added Ireland, Qatar, Bahrain, and UAE. We will get that oil money

Yes, that's pretty much exactly what I was imagining.

It'd only make sense that the capital would be in London; that is, if you remove all the shitskins.

>egypt

what the actual fuck who wants that waste of cash

What about currency and government type? Capital should be either London or NYC.

Suez Canal

Suez Canal.
If you're going to take Egypt back, you should do that same with the Panama Canal, which used be under American control, as well. We'd want to dominate all trade across the globe.

He knows what awaits for him.

Anglosphere Union, Best Union

Good idea.

voted for brexit and Trump last year.
Even voted for the kike instead of the muslim mayor of london
You're welcome

>America set to naturally decline from here on out
>expecting an ally in the pro china uk

I have some bad news for you, my colonial brothers

Don't tease me, EU would shit the bed if this happened. I can't see it happening with Trump though as he's already agreed to deal with them before us, mr I love brexit just used it as a campaign message. I'm sure Ireland would be on board as well seeing as the south loves America but they're also in the EU, it seems like everyone but Britain has to re-vote until they get the right answer the EU wants. Our parliament is so fucked as well at the moment, a radical left wing labour & the rest of the indecisive wankers would never allow this to happen while they're still Euro cucked. Dare to dream as old Nigel would say though.

What's scary is that he's an old world globalist. A dying breed, no pun intended....

The new world globalists are what truly frighten me

Should annex Iceland and Greenland too. Then build a revolutionary transit system linking both sides of the Atlantic.

Royal Dollar.
Constitutional Monarchy, adopting the American style of government for the legislative and judicial branches, having a prime minister as the leader, and a monarch that isn't completely powerless. The king or queen should be able to override anything that they deem is a detriment to the people.

>father and son reconnect after years and they finally respect eachother
>dad dies the next day

I don't like him but unlike most globalists he has always been something of a patriot. Apply his policy to our beaner neighbors to the south and I would be more on board with him. I also think it's odd that he's older yet far less senile and crazy than Soros.

How is this guy still alive? Is it all the baby blood?

>pic. related
Looks like a silly person.

What about Hong Kong? I imagine it would be tough to get it back from the Chinks

Neither. Take the DC approach and designate a swath of land belonging to no single state to be the new capitol.

>BRICS
Lets face it, it's really just the C innit, with a little help from the R. The B, I, and S are shit-tier fuckupistans.

I think monarchy is a very stable form of government, but lots of people (Americans mostly) would probably be against it. Still probably our best idea. I say make the president a prime minister. Have him elected in the normal fashion.

Where? Obviously either in Britain or America. We could take an island and make it a capital. I've always wanted to see an entire island be a city

All the litres of childrens blood he has drank