Why can't women find a good man these days...

Why can't women find a good man these days? Why are men complete dicks while women are humble and just trying their best to find a nice guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

podcasts.joerogan.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=ufWV60QfCTw
reddit.com/r/pussypassdenied/comments/2kgn6c/woman_breaks_up_with_her_boyfriend_of_10_months/cll6lbo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me tell you about the Jews...

roasties need to fuck off

>something very noncommittal

Everyone in west from kid to grownup is brainfucked by media

See this? Why are men like this??

>Happy hour at a bar

>“There was nothing drawing me in. She was very sweet, always smiling, always bubbly. But I feel like I took two hours of my time and kind of just burned it.”

How will she EVER recover?

>>/r9k

is billy, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

What about them?

It's their fucking fault.

Honestly, in this case that woman's bitchiness is deserved. If you ever met an "actor" you'd know how fucking insufferable they are. They're like the grown up version of that kid who's dad worked in Nintendo.

do they make men dicks?

Because she's a jew? Kosher traits are inherently disgusting to normal people.

What? He has standards and she didn't them. Stop feeling entitled to men's sexual/romantic attraction for doing nothing.

Because we have our eyes set on robowaifus

Holy shit he BTFO that roastie

So guys are Chad dickheads and women are poor innocent beings?

Who wrote this shit

Lel ordering your filet mignon like that. I'm a vegetarian but even to me that's gross. If you have no class don't try to eat fancy...

>wearing leggings when you weigh 400 pounds

why

This can't be real...

>found the perfect guy for her

dat smooth sellout moi delicous

>I want a guy who takes care of himself.
>Take care of myself? You sexist, fattist bigot!

>yay icecream
>so that was another 20 minutes
fuck that killed me I'm laughing so hard

kek. Fat roastie BTFO.

>perfect date
>something noncommittal

probably fucks Tyrone on the daily

>I'm a vegetarian
How will you get muscle gains if you don't eat protein filled meat faggot?

My God, how brutal. I'm cringing at the thought of my own date performances now.

>both of them get the @ wrong

>taking women to a 5 star restaurant for the first date
Manlet, when will they learn?

I don't think you can get anymore /ourguy/ than that

tell us more about the roasties you dated.

nu/pol/ is reading girly magazines with a bunch of mudblood nazis...

>Chad
>kind of chubby 24 year old actor that can't find a girlfriend

You're not either a beta virgin shut in or a turbo alpha Chad. This guy just has standards this jewess can't meet

Because what do some women have to offer?

Sorry sweetie, but this needs to be addressed. Men need to stop treating women like dogs.

>noncommittal
I didn't even know that's a word.

>What does he want.
A woman with a brain.
>What does she want.
IM PICKY TEEHEE

I think we can all see who the real pain in the ass is.

It was obviously a free meal, the newspaper advertises the restaurant at the bottom.

I imagine she ordered the filet mignon for brunch to milk the most out of the dinner. I can get behind that.

Chad in terms of attitude

desu I would be happy enough to date her but she is "picky" so will spend her life getting rejected by chads with high standards

>What does she want
A good stable job

aka lots of money and no potential to not always have lots of money

Men need to stop chasing meat flaps and nipple topped mounds of fat. The only thing you have to do to be successful at being a female is shitting out a 8 pound clone and maintaining a daily calorie intact equal to or below what you consume.

Granted, shitting out 8lbs of body parts is a difficulty i do not envy.

That dude is a docuhebag 2bh.

They're as bad as each other desu

Judging by the review blurb at the end I'd say it was complementary in exchange for publicity

He's about as /pol9k/ as you can get. When you get tired of worshiping Kek, he can be your new god.

This. Know the nose.

>ordered her Fliet Mignon well done

May as well have just said Ruin It.

>BUT I GOT MORE OF A FRIEND VIBE
Even when she's dating someone out of her league, she tries to put him in the friendzone.

>Orders Filet mignon on the first date
>Orders Filet mignon well done

Honestly this triggered me more than any of that other shit

>visibly obese girl is "very picky"
>visibly normal guy says he doesn't necessarily want the hottest chick around

Ha

Chickpeas? Lentils? Eggs? How do you get gains with all that hormone-injected meat faggot?

They're the roastie

>he doesn't know to eat elk meat

podcasts.joerogan.net/

Sort yourself out

>why don't men like ugly Jewish women?

>Actor
>"This is not outback steakhouse girl"

He's gay

>kind of chubby
>says the OBESE girl

Like she can do better, and then there's the whole "omg he's probably more like a friend". She's delusional.

>egg isn't animal

kys

Im a wizard and I say the fuck with all those pricks and cunts!

Probably just bisexual. Or maybe he's turned gay from all the fat ugly chicks with unwarrantedly high standards around him.

>She's picky
lmao get fucked roastie

post selfie

equal to or below what you expend, you mean

Piss off Mickey. Reading through this hilarious date brings me back to 70% of the dates I've been on.

Most women are stupid, vapid, money vacuums (yay icecream!) who can't take a hint. They were so used to getting split roasted in college by horny 20 year olds they have no mental codex to refer to when they meet someone with standards they are too basic bitch to fill.

Cause and effect.
Cause: 3rd wave radical feminism
Effect: MGTOW

Who introduced the cause? The Frankfurt school. Cultural marxists.

by that logic chickens aren't animals, and you support 35 week abortions

youtube.com/watch?v=ufWV60QfCTw

>Cooked by the instructions of Billy our waiter
>Well done filet mignon

Meninist is good sometimes but if you follow them you'll see its just run by angry sexually frustrated libcuck men who hate drumpf. Which is funny because the followers call out the page for being cucks all the time

She was just asking for it to be cooked well, not poorly

Yes it is. Have you browsed say Plenty of Fish/whales? It is a pure example of female delusionalism. You see 5"2 200lbs average, or a few extra pounds women posting as if they can really be picky wanting someone above average. Craigslist is the same too, the whole term BBW is also proof of the delusion as well. There is not anything beautiful about an obese woman. I call them Beached Bloated Whales.

ok that guy is a dick.

She's a slut, Norman!

I'm inclined to wonder if the waiter just had the cook make it medium-rare and she didn't know the difference.

H said vegetarian, not vegan. They do still consume animal products. Some even eat fish.

My favorite POF is the fat girls that say they go to the gym.

Like, yeah that's going to get you a Chad because you took a pic of yourself doing nothing, that one time you went to a gym.

Or better, "I'm really active and need someone who is active too"

>24
She is mid 30 he looks like end 30. WTF is wrong with your food americans?

roastie absolutely btfo

>Roastie detected.

>showed up late
>well done
Life is too short to waste time on tasteless roasties like this, especially for a successful actor.

>I feel like I took two hours of my time and kind of just burned it
You did, next time don't spend so much time on an unknown.

NYC = Brooklyn...
Confirming status = wizard....
Cunts acquired...
Proceed = (y/n)...?...

Because they suffer from it's always greener and won't settle down. I had a short fling with a girl when I was out of the country. She was beautiful, intelligent, thoughtful and kept her place spotless and had a great job. She had just broke up with her boyfriend of 8 years because "he traveled to much". That guy was a fucking idiot for not knocking her up and marrying her. The feminist meme of careers and the insanely high standards of girls is what's making them single.

He's not a Tyrone that asked her to fuck right away. She specified wanting a noncommittal first date at the bar. He treated her better than she knows she deserves at a 5 star restaurant so she reckons that he has low standards and is beta.

This may be a shock to you, considering your flags, but long before gays started using it that way men were referring to women that way in the 90's. Gays just co-opted it and made it so gay that most people moved on to saying "babe" instead.

>"Hey, girl! What's up?"
>"Damn, girl! You are fine!"
>"What is wrong with you, girl?"

You're just projecting the lisp you're familiar with onto the phrase.

>'actor' in NYC

In the 70s and 80s this was always meaning gay. Most of them died of aids by the late 80s to mid 90s though.

Because we don't have white sharia

>Go on a blind date with a girl.
>She asks what I do.
I'm a dish washer at Applebee's.
>She tries to act ok with it.
>She ends the date early, makes up an excuse.
>Decide to go enjoy myself after that mess.
>Few days later she texts me. "You told me you washed dishes."
ya?
>My friend said your real job is X.
So?
>Why would you lie to me.
Why would me washing dishes bother you so bad, could it be your a greedy whore?

and thats how I stopped my friends from blind date bullshit.

I read through the tweets.

Dumb bitch ordered well done because she is a stupid jew roastie has no idea what shes doing

Waiter and /ourguy/ tell her to get medium rare

>do they make men dicks?
T. white knight beta cuck or assmad landwhale roastie

Lol, more like had self confidence you loser. Hold your own and don't give her an inch, and she won't ask for it. When you treat her better than you want she won't ever thank you for it, ever.

Maybe medium well. Pink in the middle but no blood.

Well you can thank feminism for the treatment. Also we treat each other like dogs, so you are being treated equally.
Also
I might add, that since the majority of you do not want a traditional relationship, yiu have put your only offering to men is as a wet hole to get off in.

He probably whispered to the waiter to do it like that to represent what her tough, shredded pussy is like.

Is this one of your ex-girlfriends?
reddit.com/r/pussypassdenied/comments/2kgn6c/woman_breaks_up_with_her_boyfriend_of_10_months/cll6lbo/

>Why can't women find a good man these days?

Because a 'good man' is a fucking meme for what is desirable to a worn out prostitute these days and does not indicate either a man or someone who is good.

Roasties future is sub 100$ hookers for degenerates..