Why Germany is literally the most spoiled child of the whole Europe?

Why Germany is literally the most spoiled child of the whole Europe?

>was powerful
>World War 1
>lost
>some sanctions which it never paid, ignored all post war regulations
>become powerful again
>World War 2
>lost again
>oh nvm other countries just forgives it and pumps funds to rebuilt it
>Present Day
>powerful again
>tries to ruin Europe 3rd time in 100 years
>imports millions of shitskins who just wants free money
>nobody cares

Why Germany literally can do whatever it wants, cause chaos and so on but in the end other countries just forgives it and makes it even more powerful? Literally the opposite of Poland. We fight. We win. We get nothing from it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland won? Tell me more about it.

We should have nuked Dresden and Berlin
I would rather War be extended for 5,000 years with Japan just for the chance to launch ONE single nuke against Germany, the biggest mistake we made after the Great War was that we didn't slaughter every German and replace him with an Anglo.

gee, i wonder who could be behind this post

So you actually know the names of two german cities, impressive.

Instead of Marshall Plan they should have gone with this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan

Utterly deindustrialize Germany, make her an agrarian shithole always on the verge of starvation. But nooo..

You even have nukes?

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN
LONG LIVE THE ANGLO
WE WILL WHIPE THE GERM*N ONCE AND FOR ALL
ANHILIATE THE AR*AN RACE
false
We will rename Berlin Kitchener like we did our own Berlin
Germanys population should be reduced to 1,000,000 Aryan slaves

Canada is in a conflict with Russia and the USA over Arctic soverignity, we are brave enough to tell the Russians to go fuck themselves when so many other countries wouldn't, the USA had military bases in our Arctic during the cold war, we are the closest allies of Britain and America two nuclear powers, we went to war with China, yes for sure Canada has nukes, obviously in our gigantic Arctic we have nuclear weapons hidden, to defend our Arctic soverignity from thieving Slavs and to defend America and the United Kingdom. Do you think a major world power and industrialised nation like Canada would have ZERO nuclear weapons?

Get rid of Justin before acting a fool

Justin is a brain dead retard but HM is the head of state.

The western bank is rightfully french tho, we wanted to dismantle Germany in 1919 but the eternal anglo and american banksters were against it

Who cares they're killing themselves with migrants anyway. Let them commit suicide and then mop up the niggers and reclaim the land when its over.

So you got in to one of your 6 reverse gears and backed the fuck up as expected.

I don't care about retard French Papist republicans

>Poland
>existing
I really wonder why, they have done nothing of notice in the past 200 years.
They whine and bitch about everyone being an opressor but wont do anything against it.

I don't have an answer for this but they do the same shit in Formula 1, so I guess it's their DNA or something

I agree with this but it's not just the free money they want its freedom from the poverty and the war torn lands that we cause for them here in the U.S.

And honestly nearly about a good 1/4 of the people around the globe would care for germany so your last 2 posts made no sense.

and you did pretty good overall and was an awesome way to put it on the issue with germany.

>some sanctions which it never paid
oh you

Damn right, the world was far more prosperous when Anglos ruled it. Krauts have done nothing but destroy and ruin that which the anglo created.

Germany's entire reason for existence is destroying civilization.
>Destroyed Rome
>Destroyed the Catholic Church and caused millions of deaths in secterian wars across Europe
>Literally invented communism
>Destroyed philosophy (Kant, Nietzsche, Hegel, etc...)
>Was responsible for elevating WWI to a global conflict
>Outright started WWII
>German scientists built the first nuclear bomb
>founded the Frankfurt school
Now Germany is destroying Europe again via the EU and its open door immigration policy.

kys leaf

At least we're recognizable. Outside of Sup Forums nobody even knows what your Africa tier flag is. I'm sure you have a rich, diverse history of getting stomped by turks and occasionally having an empire last 15 years.

It's the Tsardom of Bulgaria, oh wait never mind they became a soviet state and then became a generic Eastern European republic

Because you have a nonsensical view on german and polish history. Germany since especially 18. century is very influential culturally. The French liked the king philosopher Frederick the Great, people started to follow Kant, then Germany developed Romanticism. In other words - Germany is a trendsetter since 18. century. The reason why it's so powerful is because other cuntries decided to follow german secularism and idealism, they wanted to imitate Germany, and the original is always better than the copy. This gave and gives Germany an upper hand in politics. Pollocks for instance became ass ravaged because they were and are divided on cultural issues while the West, and especially Germany are monolithic. They know they dislike Christianity and have abandoned it long ago, and the people have followed

You're just a megalomaniac, proud Pollock who thinks that history works through some easy mechanisms. If Pollocks didn't benefit from their victories then why were they so strong? Nonsense

We still live in an era of secularism/Romanticism/Modernity and Germans simply used to set such trends and they have captured people's minds. Frankfurt School is german ffs

So it's not an issue of Polacks not using victories from the times that nobody gives a fuck about, but because Polacks are divided over cultural order as you might have seen in that "KlÄ…twa" play in theatre. Poland is simply a war territory where important questions are being asked and people don't agree on them