How do we prevent jews from achieving their satanic goals?

How do we prevent jews from achieving their satanic goals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland_(1939–45)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa#War_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Satan doesn't exist.

Obviously by butchering Jewish civilians in the most bestial manner imaginable with no mercy.

Jeez, are you new here?

>But Satan doesn't exist.
Are you sure about that?

If it were real he should've been already summoned by the countless goth teen that sneak up in cemetery at night because they're edgy.
Don't you think?

>"And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it." -Obadiah 1:18

Jews are not the ancient Israelites, i.e. the children of Jacob. They are the literal children of Satan, and the only thing they have been 'chosen' for is extermination and hellfire.

Edgy goth teens have no idea how to summon Satan.
33 degree masons and Anton Lavey's pals on the other hand, sure do.

Please, the devil would love to mindrape teens if it had any chance.
Doesn't matter if the summoning wouldn't work.

This is why the mentally ill should not be allowed to use the Internet.

The devil doesn't concern himself with edgy teenagers, for that he has the legions.
If someone wants to contact the devil and talk to him (summon him) , then sacrifice must be performed, (not going to enter in detail here),the satanic bible has enough instructions for that.
There is a HUGE difference between actual, real satanists and edgy people.
Most people are just lead astray and on their way to hell. The devil is content with a single vice, as long as it gets the job done (sending the soul to hell).

Found the kike.

Jesus' holy word is a sword straight from his mouth into the necks of the Jew, and it drives them CRAZY.

Jesus was a great teacher and Nazis are all going to burn in hell for eternity.

God does not condone murder or genocide, at least not according to Jesus.

You clearly know nothing of his work.

/thread/

Reminder that Bomber Harris' only mistake was not incinerating enough Krauts.

>God does not condone murder or genocide, at least not according to Jesus.
But user, Christianity was founded on genocide, torture and terror.

>God does not condone murder or genocide, at least not according to Jesus.

Read the Old Testament; half of it is God commanding His children to exterminate Canaanite filth, down to the last suckling babe.

In the New Testament, Jesus and His Apostles make it clear that government exists to punish the wicked. For instance, the parable of the Great Banquet, or Romans 13. And who is more wicked than the conniving Jew, the serpent whose head will be smashed, who is of his father the devil?

No, that's Judaism.

Again, Jesus never taught that people should be murdered for belonging to the wrong ethnicity or that random killing is okay.

you know if we could go back in time and save the Czar it would be a very good start

It's not random killing; it's just a continuation of the struggle between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent.

Jesus oversaw all of the exterminations in the Old Testament, as he is the angel that appeared to the Israelites when they entered the Holy Land. He also told the Jews that they were of their father the devil.

Jesus didn't teach it, but his acolytes sure did practice it.

We are powerful

Jesus taught a new morality beyond the Old Testament and never advocated for exterminations.

If you think Jesus is teaching you exterminations are cool, then you really need to go back and study.

for now

>Canaanite filth
Do you happen to know the reason why they were called Canaanite filth?
Do you know who the gods of the cannanites were and how degenerate and satanic the canaanites were?
Among other things, the canaanites were sacrificing babies to Moloch, they cut them to pieces and burned then in the Moloch oven- altars for "good luck".
Pic related.
The canaanites were abominations and plagues upon the earth.

Correctamundo

I think this leaf is operating under the false assumption that Hitler killed Jews on the basis of ethnicity

All that cleansing of canaanite filth was more than justified.
Just wanted to point that out.

Everyone knows he did, but we're talking about Christianity here.

Hitler wasn't a Christian, at least not when it came to his policies.

Is that why he lost?

Jesus' preaching is FULL of references to the Old Testament; He never rejected any of it. And His ministry was resistance to the Canaanite Jews who had taken power in the Holy Land, who He warned of extermination time and again.

I doubt it. His policies of extermination were unbelievably wasteful and probably only stiffened resistance against Germany, however.

Truthfully? We gotta nuke the fuck out of Saturn.

The meek shall inherit this earth

>His policies of extermination
source?

I'm talking about the Holocaust and Generalplan Ost of course.

>Everyone
That's both a lofty, easily-falsifiable claim and not proof of anything. Which of Hitler's policies were un-Christian? We haven't settled the existence of a Jew-killing policy, so use something other than that.

what the fuck is on saturn? is it the cube

Oooh, of course. How clumsy of me to forget about THE holocaust. It's almost like I was compelled by the legislation in my country to remember it.

Pole-killing policy, Russian-killing policy, eugenics policy, militaristic policy, racial policies.

Literally none of those policies were compatible with Christianity.

Finally, the Russbros around here are starting to awaken... we've been waiting for this for a long time, tovarich.

Well, in case of Nicolas II the wanker, don't be a fucking retard and don't let the Jews exploit the situation

>Literally none of those policies were compatible with Christianity.
What does that say about xtianity then?

>is it the cube
Ye , the cube the muslims worship so much, the kaaba.

There's only one solution here to be honest f@m

>But Satan doesn't exist.

You can't
Hitler tried and failed
We do not die
Not as a group
We conquer
Expand our sphere
You think Trump is the solution?
He is our puppet
So are most world leaders
Nothing happens with out the hivemind knowing
We already rule
You just don't know it
And that is EXACTLY what we want

We make their goals known to everyone and we laugh at them when everyone tells them to fuck off and refuse to pay them.

Even the religion itself of the muslims has the moon and star. Notice the moon and star in the baphomet image?
Islam is a demonic counterfeit of Christianity and muslims are literally worshiping the devil.

It's not really compatible with edgy militarism and ethnic cleansing? Basically it says good things about Christianity...

Now Islam on the other hand... If you want a religion that condones hatred of Jews AND genocide and extermination thereof, that's the religion for you.

>Hitler tried and failed
Have you ever heard of the Transfer Agreement?

>We already rule
>You just don't know it
we know it now

>It's not really compatible with edgy militarism and ethnic cleansing?
But why is xstianity ok with killing Europeans then?

Nah. You'll be exterminated within the next 50 years. People are fed up with your shit.

not once have you ever beaten the muslims lel.

you only live because they allow you to live.

You need 100 generations of acquiring power, just like they did

>His policies of extermination
The ones that never existed, you lying satanic kike?

It's not.

Yeah the ones that you temporary pretend "totally didn't happen" while enthusiastically justifying and calling to happen "for real this time" those ones.

The ones you think you can pretend didn't happen because you and the autists and Arab teenagers on Sup Forums occasionally agree "totally didn't happen" when they're not celebrating them.

Those ones, yes.

>It's not.
Then why were so many Yuropeons killed by its proponents?

>Yeah the ones I'll never produce evidence of
FTFY lol

Because people are shitty, hypocritical, and don't follow God's laws?

Do you actually want me to provide you with sources? How patronizing do you want me to be?

Isn't that convenient? I guess it might be compatible with edgy militarism and ethnic cleansing after all.

Something tells me that is fake allied propaganda from after the war

If your'e hypocritical and unprincipled enough, anything is compatible with anything.

You can be a Jewish gay Muslim Nazi tranny if you want, it's a free country.

Yes, please provide me with evidence of the "extermination plans" -- HARDMODE: you can't rely on controversies over how to translate Himmler speeches. I want explicit, incontrovertible evidence of "extermination plans". No argument by analogy or speculative accusal.

In that case I guess that greentext related is compatible with xtianity:
>Pole-killing policy, Russian-killing policy, eugenics policy, militaristic policy, racial policies.

the future isn going to be very good for the jews

Read for yourself:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland_(1939–45)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa#War_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes

Have fun, see you in a few weeks when you're done reading, the sources are all annotated at the bottom of each page.

There are no extermination plans in any of those links. Feel free to provide some.

Not really.

The past hasn't been very good for us either, to be fair.

The present is nothing special.

I guess I'll stick to my fantasy novels and /outdoors/

If you'd stop lying so much, maybe your future would look brighter.

Who needs plans when you have actions but if you want search "Generalplan Ost" and the "Swansee Conference" or the Holocaust article does go into some depth on the planning process although I'm sure you won't read it.

Personally I almost never lie, I'm honest to a fault but I know you're talking about Jews in general and it's not like I can control what other people who share my ethnicity do or say, so...

>How do we prevent jews from achieving their satanic goals?
Make the case to world leaders that they don't need to bow down to the jews because of their wealth, they can simply reach out and take it. God will put the rest into motion.

That pic is fake

You just lied throughout this entire thread. Shamelessly, I might add.

>Who needs plans
So you now admit there were no plans for extermination. That took fewer posts than most lying kikes, thanks for not wasting everyone's time.
>inb4 you take it back
You'll never produce a single document. What you *might* produce are:
>Nuremberg testimonies, including torture confessions
>A word or two from a Himmler speech, and an appeal to inference
Never proof of "extermination plans", and you fucking KNEW THAT, that's why you relented.

I never lie, you have the right to disagree with my views as I do with yours but don't call me a fucking liar.

Read the articles if you're really interested, there's literally mountains of evidence provided in the sources.

Don't play semantical games with me, don't call me a liar, and don't waste my time otherwise, just agree to disagree.

Your father is Esau, not Jacob. You're the synagogue of satan. Nothing more than mongrel imposters larping as jews. You're nothing.

the original post was bait

>We
You actually think those guys care about what happens to you?
>If you think Jesus is teaching you exterminations are cool,
Jesus is going to exterminate a lot of people when he comes back. Stick to humping the walls of Roman forts.

What's wrong with killing those who want to destroy you? And we're for gassing them not torturing them.

>What's wrong with killing women and children for no reason except their ""crime"" of birth

Start with the Bible, I guess, or maybe go ask your parents.

Pic related

Yeah, very much so. After all, when you're arguing against these people you're defending your basic rights to citizenship, humanity, or even just life.

But to them it's just a game, after all, what is your life or that of your family to some stranger? Nothing, it's a joke, something to laugh at.

>Our misery is their playground

Satan is the great deceiver of the world. I don't know how difficult this is to understand as real.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

Keep them out of power, you give them a finger and they take the whole hand.

Don't let it phase you, just succeed in life.

Here, chin up, enjoy my cat.

Yeah except for the fact where my name clearly states "Polish Jew" how very sneaky of me to openly say I'm a Jew to deceive the goyim.

>Standing on rail to appear taller than wife
Fugging manlet

doesn't matter the behaviour of anti-semites , the evidence against the jews is plentiful and out in the open for all to observe

I love animals, man.

doge

>they are a bunch of fakers
>they are absurd
>they are liars
>basically says fight me irl faggot

they are just like us!

Keep talking to your sock puppet.

He exists in a *special way*
Religious aspects must be approached with a different mindset than usual.

Be cool as possible, also, exterminate them. Daddio

>holocaust.jpg
>soviet uniform
Nice try kike.

>These 2 canadian jews are going to sacrifice our children to a cowman whilst sitting on thrones looking down on all the gentile