Trump is Putting Journalists in danger

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/28/cnn_anchor_trump_putting_journalists_in_danger_declaration_of_war_on_media_has_emboldened_war_zones.html

HE HAS TO STOP

DOES HE NOT REALIZE WHAT HE'S DOING?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/28/cnns_cuomo_this_whole_fake_news_thing_needs_to_end_and_it_needs_to_end_right_now.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd be okay with a race war not happening if it meant we'd shortly live in a time where mainstream talking heads are lynched in the streets
I would settle. Fair enough deal

Calm down Satan and smoke your dank weed

Good. Maybe they will stop broadcasting lies if it becomes hazardous to the their health.

NOT FAIR DRUMPTARDKINS

Maybe they should stop telling lies then?

maybe....just maybe

but they wont

They will triple down and play the victim until it blows over

This
A life without serious repercussion leads to corruption, and moral decay

CNN's reporting has directly led to innocent cops, family men, being assassinated

So if a few CNN employees get assaulted, kidnapped, raped, tortured, etc. I can't say I'm too upset about it.

Never heard someone make less sense than this CNN woman. MCCain's Comey ramblings were more logical.

>Trump is Putting Journalists in danger

Good.

Luegenpresse checked.

((((Journalists))))

Well don't complain when politicians are being shot during softball practice.

I didn't. The only group of people as widely hated as the "media" is congress. The moment they exempted themselves from Obama care they exempted me from giving a shit if they die

Good, journalists deserve every possible consequence that can be thought up against them.

>violence against trump supporters for a year and a half (locks in socks, blindside punches, eggings, rocks thrown, etc) all verifiable and 100% because of the medias rhetoric against republicans/trumpers
nothing

>no threads, just a vague sense of look at me wahh wahh im so scared
multiple news reports

I won't shed a tear if their fears become true. Fucking treasonous fucks.

>"FUCK YOU DRUMPF, FUCK YOU DRUMPF, FUCK YOU DRUMPF!!!"
>"no, fuck you"
>"omg, how could you?!?"

all """"""journalists"""""" deserve to be gassed

Try to follow her reasoning.. in war zones, one of the warring sides would target journalist about what they heard in America about fake news.

That's seriously what she's claiming. CNN is in trouble for a very long time.

I love these.

>Trump accurately calls out CNN and other garbage liberal propaganda machines on their fake shit
>"OH MY GOD, WE'RE GOING TO DIE. STOP THIS NOW, DRUMPF..."

>CNN reporting gets several Republican congressman actually shot at by crazy bernout
>*crickets*

If there really is a god out there, please, please let CNN burn a firey death in the eternal pits of hell. They deserve every last little ember of it.

I don't think anyone here objects to that sort of thing on principle.

And CNN is putting America in danger.

Who should I worry more about: "Journalists" or America?

>reporters prop up a nothingburger conspiracy theory so intensely that they are encouraging leftists to physically attack their political opponents
>repeatedly give coverage to any public figure who states they want to harm the pres.
>inspire an unhinged boomer bernout to attempt to assassinate republican congressmen
>go on social media and say scalise was shot in self defense since he wanted to take away peoples' healthcare
BUT THEY'RE THE VICTIMS, HERE! THINK OF THE POOR "JOURNALISTS"!

>CNN
Who the fuck cares what the fake news network has to say.

>kalergi plan in full effect
>continue to hire your useful idiots to promote degeneracy and lies
>less stupid people start the useful idiots and their ideas because they're awful
Will the Kalergi plan ever happen completely?
Lord knows they went full force in europe with this migrate shit

Scalise was investigating human trafficking. Maybe that's just a coincidence, maybe it's a (((coincidence)))

BRUMPF!

What posts in this thread believe she said.

--Trump puts MSM in danger for claiming fake news (I disagree but makes sense)

What she actually said:

--I war zones (aka Middle East) someone might be more likely to shoot MSM because of Trump. (Makes no sense. Crazy. How did she get hired)

The last time a Senator actually investigated something was Jonestown and the CIA shot him.

>Trump is Putting Journalists in danger

I'm okay with this.

This.
That they have the gall to even complain after the racial (blm) and political (trump rally, trump protests) violence they've incited for the last two years, and especially this coming on the heels of the republican congressman getting shot by a radicalized bernout just makes me root for its happening sooner

>Lugenpresse getting scared
Nice

ha
haha
hahaha
hahahaha
ahhahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tfw fake news reporters fear for their lives
The Day of the Rope draweth nigh.

awwww poor wittle CNN

I love how they can only see in one direction.

Ohhhh veeey. Stop waking people up Trump!

You shouldn't, they dug their grave now they can lay in it.

I don't get it ... are journalist in war zones complaining their job is dangerous ??? and blame trump for that ,seriously...

ZUMOULD BLYOMPGHTHTHHTG

>invent fake news term
>it comes back to bite you in the ass because you are in fact fake news
>whine about it

hubris

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/28/cnns_cuomo_this_whole_fake_news_thing_needs_to_end_and_it_needs_to_end_right_now.html

The jew cries out in pain as they strike you.

Apparently If Isis will get their hands on a Western Journalist, they'll chop off their heads twice instead of once. All because of what Trump said about fake news.

DAHMIT GRONULD BLUMPF IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS HAVING TWO SCOOPS.

>a time where mainstream talking heads are lynched in the streets
Honestly, that's the #1 DOTR for me

Kill them all.

I'd be surprised if there's even one who doesn't deserve the rope.

There's a few hundred million people on the planet that need to be purged

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has "journalists" so high up. They can hang with the politicians and money men

Hydra did nothing wrong.

when you lie to the taxpayer you should get a beatdown

Hey I wouldn't but Scalise was actually somebody investigating corruption, not the one causing it.

this to be honest

Thing is, if we use a real and precise definition of a journalist, there's none or almost none that need to be purged. What we are really up against is a bunch of talking head propagandists and their puppetmasters, not true journalists.

And I agree, they all must be lynched

statistically it two times more dangerous, fucking trump, I bet he only did that to threaten honest journalists .
All they want is being able to go to war zones safely

Fake news, no reporter at cnn

This has been a fun last few weeks.

We promise you would NOT Suffer.......

>I'm glad I'm not the only one that has "journalists" so high up
something something traitor before an enemy, Jim-Jam

and yes they are literally the #1 spot on my lynchin' list

This is the happening that I have been lusting for, please die screaming CNN faggots.

>Trump is making it dangerous for journalists
>Help.jpg
>ANTIFA thugs end up backing them
>Journalists are now terrorists

Who's the dangerous ones now?

it's not happening until they are literally being lynched in the streets

Lel, isn't that the cunt who always did their reporting in Syria with that ridiculous hijab on so she didn't get groped and/or Islam'd?

At least they're now referring to themselves as "reporters" and not journalists.

+1 from this user, with rope and chains ready.

OP is just a retarded 13 year old fuck who thinks the world is a chocolate cake, here in Mexico journalists get killed by sicarios paid BY the government for digging too far, there, in your safe space called USA you people get all triggered when your president (who isn't that bad of a person anyway) calls fake journalists what they are

Why are people on the US so disconnected from everything else that happens in the world? What's wrong? it's like if you live on a bubble

>666
>On the side of the zionist media

Ohhhhhhh,what does that mean??????????

Anybody else notice that CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, NY Times, Politico, HuffPo, even The Hill all abruptly STFU about Russia simultaneously last week when the spotlight turned on 0bama and the Dems?

Fascinating...

This is what you get when you screw over the american people.

>Zion
>not lisa blowing bart

I shiggy diggy

I'm okay with it. A good culling strengthens the herd.

Washington Post next plz

We don't live in a third world country, so we don't expect it. Sure their whining is unreasonable, but we don't expect government assassinations of their citizens to be an every day occurrence. And we are disconnected because who cares about the rest of the world.