> that file name

lost my shit for about 5 mins thanks for that

I'm disgusted

You know it... Just to build character... I'll hit that

His face looks like an Instagram filter holy shit

bro./.....

dude....

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!

THESE FUCKING DEMON_RIDDLED FREAKS NEED TO ****DDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!*************

They're targeting the fucking CHILDREN to MAKE MORE DEMON VESSELS!!!!

THIS CAN NOT STAND!!!

Who lets kids watch this kind of stuff?

Pure indoctrination. This shit has to come to an end and be dealt with as soon as possible. Look how far these mentally ill fuckers are going with applause from the left. It's fucking terrifying to think where we will be in 5 years time at this rate.

that's satanic,not just degenerate or immoral
it's fucking satanic

Jews document how the physiology of human facial muscles are evolutionarily transfigured by consciousness; and the Jews who often look so hideous took on that form by hundreds/thousands of years of hideous, warped & sinister consciousness' being passed down generationally via the demented social environment their unfortunate children are filtered through.

Eventually the facial muscle physiology they inherit predisposes them to certain personality & psychology types; which when fueled by the warped social environment that incarnated their genealogical in the first place creates an intense fast continuum of environment-creating-psychology-creating-physiology-creating-psychology-creating-environment cycle that drives the genealogical lineage further down the line of demented, sinister, dumb & partially-retarded evolution.

fucking gringos, i rather get my head cut off by a narco cartel than letting my childs watch this shit

>slippery slope """""""""""""""""""""""""""""fallacy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

baimp

the jews did this

I can't look at that creature's eyes. It makes me actually deeply uncomfortable. There's something evil about that beast.

I will personally go over to Mexico and try to push the transgender meme, hombre.

I think we all know what needs to be done.

This is what you atheist fucks wanted.

Maybe if you had half a brain, you'd understand that even if you don't believe in God, Christianity is the greatest repellent of degeneracy.

This.

There is copious amounts of subliminal messages in this video. Largely in the intro when the screen is a blackboard. The rainbow shit wasn't there until I upped contrast and clarity, any anons able to tell what it says? Besides op is a faggot we. Knew that already.

So this is what feeling triggered is like

fuck you, we don't need your feminism and trans shit

johhny was really sarcastic during that song,but ofc leftienormies took is as gospel

gee i wonder who could be behind this...