Reminder

The GOP manufactured the crack epidemic in the late 70's because blacks had made too much social progress in the nation after the civil rights movement that was perceived to be a threat to whites

>muh white genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f46CVmtliTk
theblaze.com/news/2013/05/03/obama-blames-violence-in-mexico-on-americas-lust-for-drugs-guns/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=121183358
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers manufactured the crack epidemic by being niggers

The GOP is why drug use is widespread across the black populations of pretty much any country right?

Eat a supersonic bullet.
SAGE.

>because blacks had made too much social progress
Niggers will ALWAYS be light years behind no matter how many GIBS they are GIBBEN and no matter how hard Jews drag them into the modern era.

They are incapable of functioning in the world.

>blacks had made too much social progress

That's right. We love being crime victims and paying taxes.

Yeah I heard they forced them to smoke crack at gunpoint

Lol

>>Blacks makin progress

Stopped right there, literal science fiction tier fantasy OP

>tfw the democrats manufactured the crack epidemic in the late 70's to erode black culture and sense of community, making it easier to create a dependent voter base.
>slavery
>segregation
>welfare
Dems have always been crafty in their racism.

No they didnt. The CIA did you dipshit

we wuz progress n shiet

niggers could always, you know, stop smoking it. next time, we pick our own cotton.

Imagine a world without whites.

WE WAZ ACTUALLY PROGRESSIN ND SHIEET

>(((social """""progress""""")))

Democrats supported slavery and spent their spare time making racist caricatures. When slavery was abolished, they killed the man responsible.

>muh lack of self control

did the CIA also bring about the meth problem with white trash whites? i'll never understand why whites like speed and blacks like crack, blacks can't seem to handle meth for some reason.

Why didnt it spread to white neighborhoods?

sauce?

Would it have anything to do with the knowledge required to cook those?

>nogs need forcing to take drugs

I'd have to disagree. I believe it was the CIA. Bush Sr. had been begging congress for years to give them a black listed budget like what the Kremlin has. They said no, so they bagan peddling a new form of dope to niggers to fund themselves. Also had the great effects you mentioned tho

wat
The logic just isn't there. Look at how blacks were when they voted republican to where they are today when they vote democrat.

If any government party created the crack epidemic, it would be the democrats wanting to keep their pet niggers reliant on welfare and thus a reliable source of votes.

there are plenty of whites that like crack; however i will concur that blacks usually dislike speed

>The GOP
lmfao, get a kick out of this retarded nigger.
Everybody knows the CIA did it and you niggers are their slaves.
Every gang exists to serve CIA interests. All of you niggers are property of the CIA, who in turn is property of the most powerful elite families of the world such as the Rothschilds and the kings they've made.
Niggers don't know shit. You like to call yourselves "woke" but you're in a deeper sleep than anyone else all because you cling to their lies out of a pathetic sense of endless insecurity. I'd say racism is what exacerbated your insecurities but it's more likely due to failure being embedded in your DNA and the natural insecurity that that brings.

Nah DAWG the black community started embracing niggerdom after the civil rights movement was successful in the 60's.

NO MORE BLACK WALL STREET
NO MORE FAMILIES
NO MORE PRESSURE TO BECOME LITERATE

>gop
>against blacks
who started this meme?

>too much social progress

Pfhahahahahahahahahahaaa

Oh thats a good one. Niggers are only a thing in America due to jews infkating their worth.

The British manufactured an opium epidemic in China yet the Chinks recovered in a few decades. Face it, you blacks are just prone to criminal behavior.

So why is it still going on then?

/Thread

Niggers couldn't afford a cocaine addiction, thus crack was invented for the poor by nigger drug dealers for nigger customers.

Niggers killing niggers.

maybe it has something to do with sickle cell?

Nixon unfortunately.
Democrats went all in after the black vote during the civil rights era, which spurned the "dixiecrats". Which Nixon capitalised on, resulting in his election. It is now the reason why the GOP is consider RAYCIST, even though traditionally the democrats were pro slavery, the party of the KKK and general all round scum.

Smoking crack is a choice ultimately

""""""progress"""""" Yeah, dat's rite, dey was gon be kangz jus as soon as dey get sum mo money fo dey projects n shiiiiiiet. Dey wuz rite on the verge of Kangness!

youtube.com/watch?v=f46CVmtliTk

Proven Russian active measures propaganda.

>The GOP manufactured the crack epidemic in the late 70's because blacks had made too much social progress in the nation after the civil rights movement that was perceived to be a threat to whites

LMAO. Nope. Some college educated junkie probably invented crack. CIA maybe.

It was drug use, drug gangs and gangster rap culture that did in black social progress.

Plenty of whites smoke crack

I'm pretty sure I read once that per capita whites smoke more crack than blacks

>1 post by this ID

i'm aware that whites love crack, crack is actually really popular with rich white hipster trash in Berkeley/San Fran, all the hipster love crack because its edgy. Niggers refuse to smoke dope(speed), i've asked blacks why and I cant seem to get an answer. I think it fucks with their minds because it lasts so long. Same reason pcp makes niggers act crazy and when level headed whites smoke pcp it makes them incapacitated on the couch.

Here's a novel idea
>CIA brings crack your neighborhood
>you go "ew, crack," and notify the authorities
>never do crack for as long as you fucking live
I don't want to hear about these fucking excuses. There's always been heroin and cocaine near me and you don't see me doing it, even though it would be superficially fun. Why don't liberals think niggers have any agency for their own lives?

no

liberal hypocrisy number #1000999993434443

>The supplier is at fault for the crack epidemic when its the black community

>The user is at fault when its Mexican drug culture and violence.

cont.

theblaze.com/news/2013/05/03/obama-blames-violence-in-mexico-on-americas-lust-for-drugs-guns/

Lol

Only with blacks. With Asians it was nukes, concentration camps, and illegal wars.

das right, da whitey shoved a crack pipe in muh mouf

No one forced blacks to get into crack cocaine

Why is it always someone else's fault?

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=121183358

Is America To Blame For Mexico's Drug War?

>Bush Sr.
>The 70's

he was head of the CIA then you retarded child

Ur right

Assuming this is true, riddle me this: why are blacks so uniquely susceptible to crack addiction? Why did they choose to smoke it in the first place? Why, once becoming addicted, were they unable to get sober? Do blacks have no agency?