America is cucked

pls tell me where it all went wrong and how do we stop this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/jewsandmodernca00sombgoog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will fight so hard that the jews need only sit back and watch as they die for the cause

traitors first then kikes.

This is why I am laughing at all the Burgers and Bongs talking about "muh based DUP" in government in the UK.

They don't even realise who they are loyal to the death for. Pic related is there order of priority from the top down.

When some fucktard named bill got in the whitehouse and started painting it black for "oh bomber my bomber" to get in it and paint it pink for a monster who didn't arrive (thank god) - titler and the feminazis, I reccomend you drink to her not entering the trump house of the trumped trumps of atrumpia.

typical christcuck

stop being a christcuck

Jew rats and race traitors will join each other in hell.

This is more bullshit from another zog foot soldier. Notice how liberalism regardless of political and religious ideology point to the same thing time and again. Which is this glorification of Jews. It's always some rainbow Israeli flag at the pride parades. It's always the "new age" Christians with Israeli flags in their churches. True Christian conservatives know the game, know the scripture and message contained in the Bible. They understand Jesus coming for the throats of the Jews, calling them the synagogue of Satan, whipping greedy merchants using the temple as a flea market. New age mega churches just tell you what you wanna hear, that you're all special, that God will save you from the coming tribulation, giving children not batpized in the faith (willingly as adults) communion of the body and blood of Christ. They have perverted and twisted the words of the Bible at the behest of the Jews. To not only weaken but destroy the church from within. Born this way ministries is a prime example teaching church members and leaders that being gay is ok, you just have to approach gay Christians in a certain way. The only way you should approach them is with a noose or a torch. Anything that is needed to be done to weaken opposition is done so the Jewish global elite, the Babylonian cabal, maintains control. You still have guys like Pastor Anderson who willfully exposes these agendas to Christians searching for the truth. For me it's particular easy to understand, being a Protestant first generation immigrant from a former soviet republic, my sick days from school were spent listening to my grandfather tell me about the Holodomor, the Jewish KGB agents burning churches and bibles in the streets, the numerous church pastors and elders tortured to death in public display or shipped off to gulags in Siberia never to be heard from again. Americans don't understand because the boomer generation perpetuates this unconditional commitment to Israel, like the oathkeepers.

I feel European nationalists just say that for brownie points from (((them))). Seriously, would any Europeans actually die for Israel who are not completely retarded like Americans?

Only deluded baby boomers say shit like that.
Almost all young Americans are sick of Israel. So maybe Israel will have a bunch of American baby boomers going off to their own deaths over it, but young people are sick of the bullshit.

Honestly, I would be fine with boomers going over to die for Israel instead of us young guys.
If they love Israel so much they can go die for it.

In the face of this fact, is there not some justification for the opinion that the United States owe their very existence to the Jews? And if this be so, how much more can it be asserted that Jewish influence made the United States just what they areā€”that is, American? For what we call Americanism is nothing else, if we may say so, than the Jewish spirit distilled.

The guy in the OP is just being a good christian. If you want to be a christian you must believe that jews are chosen by god. You must ascribe to jewish supremacist religious dogma.

Brilliant post. Neo con, baby boomer cancer are politically useful up until we get to the Jewish question, they've been thoroughly skull fucked with semite garbage in that regard. And fortunately the Jewish question I think will become more of an open topic with every day that passes.

Meh, I just don't really hate the Jews. I'm pro Israel just anti zoinism. If you don't like Israel I guess you don't like facist ethnostates.

Israel is a fuckin safe island now from which the Jews exert their poisonous influence over the whole rest of the world. You're as bad as the guy in the op picture.

What the fuck? One of the primary reasons that the Catholic church exists, beyond the obvious, is to protect people from the jews. (((They))) are not only parasites but they actively work to keep the Christian man divorced from the divinity of Christ and trapped in the prison of the material.

They are not your brother they work against you and the divine.

Yeah, pastor Anderstein the race mixing radical left wing gypsy-Jew. Fucking BASED!

They skip the whole "synagogue of Satan" part.

Not true faggot. Southern states were regarded as true American culture, the north in the preamble to the civil war, was more Victorian than anything. The American spirit, culture, examplifies freedom from banking industries that use debt as control through predatory loan practices created and perfected by the Jews. Andrew Jackson's destruction of the central bank and Americas debt, Lincoln attempting to unite the states and the union in general after the civil war by creating a civilian controlled monetary system, JFK attempting to destroy the federal reserve. Those presidents examplified American culture by going after the pockets of the Jews. You're a kike and nothing you say will make any sense regardless of how you redundantly combine words into a delusional display of fake intelligence.

Daily reminder that none of you have any clue what you're talking about and, white you think you're red pilled, you're simply spewing forth the dogma that was rammed in to your mind by (((them))). Well done, oh wise ones.

You can't. God has ordained these things, and we are not mightier than God, are we?

Don't mind them having their little patch of sand, but I don't like them pulling the strings.

It was a quote, from here:
archive.org/details/jewsandmodernca00sombgoog

Page 34-35

Notice how all the pro Israel responses end with the statement turned into a question. Notice how they drive the reader to question their faith and message Christ conveyed. I can't be Christian if I don't like Israel is a blatant subversive tactic to instill submission to Jews through your most vulnerable and most self examined thoughts, your faith. Christ said there is now way into heaven but by me, for he is the truth the way and the light. If Jews don't recognize Christ as the messiah, through the scriptures found all the way from the first book stating, in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. This verse establishes Christ. He is alpha and omega. God sent his only begotten son, flesh of our flesh, blood of our blood, to spread his word, to speak to the world directly. He sent him to the LOST tribe of Israel. Lost in their sin, their idolatry, their sexual perversions. They rejected him and in his death thought they did away with him. But in his resurrection broke the containment of the word preached only to the lost tribe, in their proud delusional evil act of revenge saved the world. This way the Jews were Gods chosen, knowing they would condemn and murder his son would release the message of salvation to the entire world while thinking they had one. All those years of IQ development and selective breeding and they were yet again beat out by God in this ongoing chess match. That is the self loathing that Jews can never let go and live down. That is why they hate Christians, as Satan hated man Gods greatest creation, Jews hate Christians because like Satan they have been rejected as they rejected his son.