Pregnant woman fatally shoots boyfriend in YouTube prank gone wrong

"A 22-year-old Minnesota man was shot and killed by his pregnant girlfriend during a fame-seeking YouTube stunt gone awry.

While trying to rack up views and subscribers, Pedro Ruiz instructed his girlfriend to shoot a .50 caliber handgun at a book he was holding to his chest- presumably assuming the book would stop the bullet"

nypost.com/2017/06/28/pregnant-woman-fatally-shoots-boyfriend-in-youtube-prank-gone-wrong/

>.50 caliber handgun
>accident

>Pedro Ruiz instructed his girlfriend to shoot a .50 caliber handgun at a book he was holding to his chest- presumably assuming the book would stop the bullet

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm really makes me really makes me really makes me

>presumably assuming the book would stop the bullet

look at his mestizo eyes, is this the future face of America?

>becouse it's a woman her stupidity is forgiven by the law.
god damn it

There's an impending Darwin Award for this couple.

>dead spic.

Nothing of value lost.

They planned it together. Why should she be charged?

Unfortunately they already have a 3 year old and there's already another on the way, so no.

> .50 cal
> Stopped by a book
what could go wrong

What was the book? Did he think the book would be thick enough to protect him or was it the bible or something and he thought its holy power would keep him safe?

>YouTube "prank"
>literally had her shoot him with a fucking gun
I don't think that's how pranks work

/thread

Kek. No doubt got this from a (((hollywood))) movie. The same place and state that wants more and more spics. What's their angle?

JUST

A

PRANK

Natural selection working just fine
>It's just a prank bro! Shoot me!
>Actually surprised when it goes deadly wrong

These idiots had it coming. Guns are not toys.

>probably watched some clickbait youtube video on how a book could stop a .50 bullet
>tries it

planning to kill it's worse than killing without a reason, but if the kill was done by stupidity she should be executed.
No tards should be allowed to exist

Not so much for him, no

S

/thread

He should have used holy bible, Jesus would have stopped the bullet

t. american christian proxy
t. god bless guns

Sure, except for setting up a standard of women having a free pass to kill you because a """"YouTube prank went awry.""""""
Seriously do you guys need everything explained?

>50 caliber gun
>thought the book could stop it

lol

>Pedro Ruiz
Quintessential Minnesotan

channel name?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

JUST A PRANK BRO CHILL

When /k meets /lit

>neither of them thought "hang on a second, a book isn't gonna stop a 50 cal hand gun round.

She should be tried for at least involuntary manslaugher, she shot a man in the chest with a gun while thinking a book would stop it.

Maybe she knew, maybe she wanted him gone...

Now abort the baby and sterilize the cunt.

What do we call white girls who screw Mexicans?

Burrito Burners?

She's going to get charged. Either voluntary manslaughter or murder.

Hopefully it was a golden Desert Eagle, because those didnt do shit on CoD...

>Monalisa Perez
>white

You know that sleaze bag puerto rican was the one who moved in hard on that dumb white girl.

Imagine that swine became your son-in-law and his tattoo'd beaner family and friends started showing up at get togethers.

why do idiots like this get girlfriends and I don't

>not buying 2 copies of the book and taking 45 secs to test it out first with a 2x4 and a book.

natural selection cant be claimed cause she already is pregos. so no darwin award cause his genes are already passed on. he was successful. what's your excuse Sup Forums?
why no bun in the oven yet?

>Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...

>[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]

>And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...

>[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]

>Written down the side of mine...

>[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]

>Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Look fellas...she hit the book! That's pretty good aim for a girl, and should be celebrated!

Anyone have the /k/ webm of 2 guys in a movie shooting each other with machine guns.

Did utter dumbasses like these only start coming into existence a decade or two ago?
I really can't motherfuckers this stupid existing a hundred years ago
Now I know lots of places had their local idiots but they weren't this damn dumb

The "9MM FIGHT!!!!" one?

It was probably point blank! We're talking aboot YouTubers here! Anything for subscribers, nothing for common sense. The irony is that if it was successful, it would have been demonitized.

They watched too many movies.

Raise your hand if you're a real man, and have fired one of these!

>my hand is raised

>9MM FIGHT!!!!

BAN GUNS

Too bad the book wasn't this thicc.

I can't it is banned in mainland bong

>his pregnant girlfriend
>pregnant
>girlfriend
he passed on his jeans

Maybe it's good that he did that. The stupid will weed themselves out.

(((laugh track)))

>a spic and a woman being dumb
What a surprise.

They didn't think testing out if the book might actually stop a bullet before doing this idiotic prank might be a good idea?

They tested it out, but apparently the boyfriend decided to use a different one afterwards.

Underrated

The rise of easily accessible and fast internet is what's encouraging it.

This guy died literally because he wanted a few thousand viewers. He wanted that E-Fame real bad.

And this will increase as time goes on. There will be kids who grow up and want to be like their great hero Pewdiepie, or want their own dudebro prank channel. There will be a whole generation who want to be vloggers.

This, he is dead, yet most succesful as an organism than most of us

Regardless, what fucking idiot thinks doing that would have ended well?

Did he el morted?

youre wrong old boy, just needs a long barrel and an arm brace

>OMG
>well thank you viewers!! If you like the video please like and subscribe
>love you all xoxoxo

That pic

Lol, he got so trolled. He thought the book would protect him but it went through and killed him! Hillarious!

>We will see a sharp increase of self defense related deaths because motherfuckers keep jumping out at guys who concealed carry but the shooter is blamed "cuz it wuz jus a prank bruh"

I bet you have to jump through some pretty gnarly legal hoops though.

What the fuck is "Manual action" on an AK?
Do you have to pull the bolt back manually?

communist manifesto

they only had one book

She's not white bruh

I used to have a .357. The sear wore down and it started firing multiple rounds randomly. It's a huge handgun and difficult to control.

no i'm not, the photo i displayed was of a Semi-Auto handgun, those are banned on the mainland.

>presumably assuming

Is that a new scientific term for stupid?

>bullet is probably thicker then the fucking book and travelling at 1000 mph
>yeah this will work
They are either savage retarded or this is an insurance fraud attempt.

I still think this was a suicide and he used his retard girlfriend to do it.

Doing their William Tell routine.

>22 y/o
>1 kid, 1 on the way

checks out

Fuck you, I watched that whole video of that bitch putting down her beta boyfriend hoping to see the killing.

>Doing stupid shit with guns
videos on YouTube are worthless.
There's so many channels full of people
>Doing actually interesting things with guns and doing it safely

because it's fucking manslaughter

One less retard mexican to deport.
Thank you for saving our tax dollars.
>lack of weapon knowledge=saving money

Well at least she killed the one retard then.

you need to be a member of the nra, which costs 75 pounds a year and shoot 10 times a year

yes, most people beef up the charging handle and are able to get a decent rate of fire

theyre not, youre allow these

>Manual action AK

UK YES

>tfw this guy reproduced and you haven't yet

she'll never go to prison pragnate. probably get off on manslaughter.

Jankel Wiernik, the author of "One Year in Treblinka" said in his book that he was shot in the shoulder and the bullet went through the clothing but stopped at the skin, leaving a mark. He also killed a guard with an axe.

.50 caliber?

So I'm guessing it was a Deagle in .50 African Eliminator?

Why not just go with a .22?

As someone who never touched any weapon how's the kick of Desert Eagle?

You can't cure autism.

quality not quantity pendejo

its better than nothing, and they essentially just have to disconnect the gas tube, which could be fixed fairly easily should a happening occur. There is no reason to be no guns in the UK

Stupid spics

50 caliber guns can pierce steel

cuz you're a fucking loser

you fool, that is a .22LR semi auto which is legal if the necessary requirements are met as shown in that image.

I showed this a .50 Semi Auto Handgun which is illegal on mainland UK.

>bruh
Even if you had a valid point I would never respect you as an equal.