HellStormDocumentary.com
HolodomorInfo.com
CODOH.com
HolocaustHandbooks.com
RenegadeTribune.com
911MissingLinks.com
RenegadeBroadcasting.com
NoTimeForSilence.WordPress.com
web.archive.org/web/20140804103759/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
pages.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/kellner/Illumina Folder/kell24.htm
nybooks.com/articles/archives/1995/may/25/the-riddle-of-walter-benjamin/
commentarymagazine.com/articles/my-friend-walter-benjamin/
murderbymedia2.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/1417900885468.png
newleftreview.org/I/152/michael-lowy-revolution-against-progress-walter-benjamin-s-romantic-anarchism
conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah#.VGsgXIeRk7B
web.archive.org/web/20140804104111/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
jettandjahn.com/2010/10/frankfurt-school-of-social-research/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghx3d1GiAc0
youtube.com/watch?v=fkcy7256tBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fG6TcYfpQOg
kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf
henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs
schillerinstitute.org/fid_91-96/921_frankfurt.html
wnd.com/2007/05/41737/
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
morveninstituteoffreedom.com/FrankfurtSchool.pdf
nottingham.ac.uk/theology/events/2013/critical-theory-and-jewish-thought.aspx
bamidbar-journal.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Introduction-prt.pdf
darkmoon.me/2013/satants-secret-agents-the-frankfurt-school-and-their-evil-agenda/
youtube.com/watch?v=L7Reb9wvTzg
youtube.com/watch?v=mk9CWm0W4Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA
youtube.com/watch?v=A0KwdtCmvWg
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=QF3PrOjyUos
youtube.com/watch?v=xBIRAdTw0CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the couples are gay Hassidic Jews.

the suspects

Check out Kiryas Joel.... fucking kikes man.

>According to a federal complaint, Yocheved and Shimon Nussbaum hid their income by creating companies that were run by relatives on paper but that the couple actually controlled. They made a total of $1.8 million in 2013, but still received Medicaid, food benefits and housing assistance into 2014, prosecutors said.

Greedy fucking kikes.

Gross, the eyes are so empty

some anons from another thread provided some insider info about Lakewood, Jew Jersey

Is
Is it happening
Has everyone finally had enough

They're gay?

I'm from Jersey, this is the tip of the fucking iceberg when it comes to Lakewood. What the Orthodox Jews did to the school system there should have had them tarred, feathered, and run out of town. They are the shadiest, most shameless bunch of Hebrew grifters I have ever encountered, with the exception of the Hasidic Organ Traffickers in Brooklyn.

Would basementize and fuck until she was willing to kill for me.

Oy vey!!!

What exactly happened?

I never thought i would see overt anti-Semitism in the US like I saw about five years ago on a forum. All the conmenters were relatively assimilated semi-religious Jews in upstate New York whose sleepy suburb had been taken by a Haredi family/cult. It had convinced the municipality to build them their own new subdivision, at taxpayer expense, on the grounds that the mcmansion residences were religious buildings. The Jew wakes up well enough when he's the victim.

The Locksmiths of America had a problem about a decade ago. Con artists were posing as accredited locksmiths, doing a crummy job for as much money as they could take, and thereby both hurting customers and hurting the reputation of the profession. Obviously being a locksmith means you need people to trust you. They pleaded with the media to both report the story and take care to clarify that this was one non-representative gang of rogues.
The gang just happened to all be Israeli nationals.
NPR among other mass media outlets decided to not mention that detail, choosing instead to conflate the rogue foreigners with normal American locksmiths.

The Orthodox community slowly took over the school board, to the point where its almost 100% Jewish now. They have slowly bled it dry financially, all while funneling various educational grants into the private religious schools that they send their own children to.

Jews are literally moving from Israel to Lakewood to get in on the action. They run the place like the mafia.

jews really aren't people. the only thing that makes a kike feel emotion is money.

Have you read about Postville, Iowa, Agriprocessors, or Sholomon Rubashkin?
There's an American Greed episode about it, a laughable book in which a Jew journalist agonizes over whether the native hicks of Postville will make a pogrom (from before the real story came out), and some good articles in Counterpunch.
At one point the government asked that Rubashkin not be granted bail as he was a flight risk. The judge asks why. The government says because Rubashkin was among the leadership of a fifty-mensch Orthodox mafia ring, and forty-nine members of that ring had already made Aaliyah to Israel and claimed asylum against persecution -- which, as a hysterical and pedophilia-enabling over-reaction to haShoah, any Jew can claim, no questions asked. Known pedophiles have taken advantage of this and gone on to attack Jewish Israeli children.

VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=JOaV9-V61iU

FMK

Do it.

Oh man, don't even get me started on the rampant child abuse within the community. Its disgusting. I currently live adjacent to a major Orthodox enclave in NYC, and theres a lot of this stuff thats an open secret but they're so well connected nobody does anything. In the Kings County Municipal court they literally take Torah breaks in the middle of their shift.

Like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs

D A Y U M

They made more than $1 million in 2012 and in 2013, the complaint alleges, but still received more than $96,000 in Medicaid benefits, including $22,000 to pay for medical expenses when their sixth child was born in November 2013.

"Everything is going to work out and all will be vindicated," said Rachel Sorotzkin's attorney, Fred Zemel.
According to a federal complaint, Yocheved and Shimon Nussbaum hid their income by creating companies that were run by relatives on paper but that the couple actually controlled. They made a total of $1.8 million in 2013, but still received Medicaid, food benefits and housing assistance into 2014, prosecutors said.

Imagine if Black people were that smart.

Want to rage more? Read about kyrias joel

There was this narrative collapse a few years ago. At the same time that the left was actually doing something somewhat right, ramping up visibility and resistance to subway perverts ("HollabackNYC"), who up to then were just not dealt with, a photographer in NYC stumbled across a tall African woman (from Nigeria or something) arguing with a Hassid. He was trying to pay her for sex and she -- being a middle class African and not a poor African American -- was deeply shocked and insulted. For the next two weeks the left fought with itself. Gavin McInnes talks about how they "patronize" black women because they are not Talmudically human, so it doesn't count as a sin or as cheating, and they would do it in semi-public when McInnes was setting up his first businesses in New York (pre-Giuliani).

That article was really spooky, all the comments underneath it were "stop talking to journalists, all is forgiven, just come back," and you know what would be waiting for her if she came back.
tldr KJ is a Jewish cult with Handmaid's Tale control over their women, one decided to try to escape, they lured her back and stole back her kids. Now she is still free but she will never see her kids again and they will be raised to think she is a Nazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=quDjzr07Vdg

If you look up lynch mobs, this is their real story.
>guilty as sin motherfucker totally offends community standards
>arrested and tried
>death is certain
>last night of the trial, the judge has dinner with a wealthy member of the guilty as sin motherfucker's community
>"upon further consideration of the evidence"
>"aw hell no you don't."
Really good scholarly treatment, but for a popular audience, of the lynching that led to the founding of the ADL, in Steve Oney's book And The Dead Shall Rise. The B'nai Brith poured in money from way out of state and waged a huge mass media defamation campaign. The guy was obviously guilty abd the media campaign did not even try to deal with the facts of the case.

Jews are literal scum!

Thanks. Bump for visibility, all newfags need to see this thread.

Gonna say something that may be controversial.

Fuckers like this are literally why the Holocaust happened.

You?

You mean jews? Yes we know. Not very controversial.

You know who the Israelis like to talk about in English is this idiot author Amos Oz, who supposedly grapples with the moral complexity of Israeli military operations. His central device is babbling about how the perpetrators of atrocities don't feel anything at the time of commission, they're not enthusiastic. This squares with the famous statement of the Israeli pilot who was asked what he felt upon dropping a bomb on an apartment complex: "well, the plane's lighter." Of course they feel nothing, they're literally a race of sociopaths.

>They made more than $1 million in 2012 and in 2013, the complaint alleges, but still received more than $96,000 in Medicaid benefits, including $22,000 to pay for medical expenses when their sixth child was born in November 2013.

Even in Israel the other jews hate the orthodox. They demand government benefits to sit around and study Torah and refuse to serve in the military or civil service.

Total parasites, they should have their assets siezed and be deported back to kikeistan.

this was common knowledge for the entirety of western history up until 1960, when it became illegal to think it

No, that was English tricking Germany into a self-defamatory corner. England always fights maximally dirty and always tries to trick you into publically announcing yourself to be the bad guy. Germany wanted to send them to Madagascar and England was terrified of any more Jews getting to Palestine.

Not jews, but specifically the lying, cheating ones who view the established society as something to be bled to the last drop.

The Holocaust was a tragedy because the jews who were honest, hard-working, socially-minded people who cared about their countrymen got lumped in with these oven-stuffers.

LAKEWOOD IS THE WORST TOWN IN NJ.

fuck that town. There is so much shady shit that goes on there that they just need to tear that town apart and investigate all those jews

>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!

>Not jews, but specifically the jews

ftfy, user

If not this shit then you have the east coast ones who push all the liberal bullshit. Or the slightly less corrosive west coast ones who help and still end up working with 95% other jews. How about how all these industries filled with Jews are somehow white industries while Jews are a persecuted minority. How about people on twitter trying to talk about how they are white and white people should be responsible for shit and the next moment they are jews and they dont count.

The whole subgroup thing is a pain in the ass.

Ah, trenchant analysis of the Associated Press article, I see.

Movie a la War dogs when?
jews potraying jews

youtube.com/watch?v=dyBJ88C8vLU

Really, thinking about it, back when that shit was happening these people were probably the first to abandon faith and rat out anyone they didn't like or thought weren't jewy enough.

So even if you're someone who hates the Jews, the Holocaust is something literally indefensible based on how fucked up and inefficient it was at actually getting at the real problem. It was never the Jews at all. It was just the manipulative assholes who called themselves Jews.

The wealthy Jewish bankers in Germany all escaped and established Kikeistan and impoverished Belarusian and Ukrainian Jewish farmers got shoahed. Pretty unfair desu.

Take a look at Florida sometime. Millions of Medicare and Medicaid dollars are going to fraud, and it's always a Jew.

Fraud. It's what they do.

If you have not, take a look at Israel Shahak's short readable survey, Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3000 Years.
If you want more, check out Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique, which zeroes in on Jewish cultural engineering.
If you want more take a look at E Michael Jones' Jewish Revolutionary Spirit.
You might also enjoy Yuri Slezkine's The Jewish Century.

kek this literally sets the coincidence detector on fire

>It was never the Jews at all. It was just the manipulative assholes who called themselves Jews.
>It was never the blacks at all. It was all the stupid, violent assholes who called themselves blacks.
>It was never the Mexicans at all. It was the illegal, drug-trafficking assholes who called themselves Mexicans.
>It was never the Muslims at all. It was the fanatical, terrorist assholes who called themselves Mexicans.
>It was never the Anglos at all. It was the Aryan-blood-craving, militarily unstoppable masters of the seas and the skies who called themselves Anglos. Oh wait it was the Anglos.
ETERNAL

Dirty, lying, cheating, disgusting, coin-clipping kike fuck. Jesus, don't you want feel the bones in his face break?

Nobody's "defending the Holocaust." One of the essential things is to understand Purim. Jews manage to get people to talk about everything on their terms, voluntarily going from logical people to cartoon monsters. It's like an experienced cross-examiner tricking a reasonably intelligent witness into sounding as dumb as possible.
Reject the Straw Haman.

(((FIRE)))

How do you start a (((flood)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=8NDET7c-5fY

Why did you shoop out the flies hovering around these disgusting, shape-shifting kikes?

Thanks for the links

Check out the JewsOnTelevision channel. It's full of redpills.

Holy shit. Kid fucking and welfare fraud on levels that would make shitskins blush. Absolutely disgusting.

In Lakewood there is problem. Ironically a Jew gave us the solution to this problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Occidental Observer has an excellent series on how the Jews make movies based on true life Jew criminals -- except they either try to argue that they were misunderstood and heroic, like with Bugsy Siegel or that one Floridian murderer-lobbyist who's still alive, or they -- wait for it --
do what they did in Rope, Arbitrage and Wolf of Wall Street: take pains to make a real life Jew stereotype in a screamingly Jewish situation -- into a WASP. Literally rewriting history to accommodate a racist prerogative. Rope was actually about Leopold and Loeb but presumed to lecture the audience about how Hitler is evil.

Thanks.

Gas yourselves, Kikes.

Your whole race has contributed nothing but woe to our society. Your kind was behind the majority of communist revolutions around the world. You push for it now within our society. Now you say "not all Jews"?! Fuck off JIDF

Leopold and Loeb were wealthy, highly intelligent, queer Jew pedophiles who thought they had composed the perfect crime. Their trial and execution were meme-springing sensations. Funny how you don't hear about them any more.

youtube.com/user/JewsOnTelevision/videos

They're kosher?

IF YOU'RE A NEWFAG SEEING THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE, GET IN HERE AND READ THIS THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING.

whoa I used to live in trenton
how did I miss all the heebs

Tell me about Kars4Kids. Is it straight kike fraud? They sponsor MLB radio broadcasts in a number of markets.

Had a friend running a computer store in a downtown area. An orthodox jew would come in every single week and have my friend build him 5-6 PCs.
At one point my friend asks him what he does with the PCs:
"Well I started a computer store in the community but I have no fucking idea how to build a PC, so I get them from you guys and charge the people of my community double the price, they have to buy from me cause I am the only one in our community that has a computer store. They would never buy from you guys and would probably kill me if they knew what I was doing, but fuck them, they are a bunch of rat bastards"

AHAHAHAHAHAHH
Oy vey!

Israel Carried Out The 9/11 & USS Liberty Attacks Against Americans!
Self-Respecting White American Patriots
hold a Brilliant Demonstration Against
The Zionist Occupied Government & White Genocide
at AIPAC Jew World Order Policy Conference 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE

This video is also downloadable and viewable at:
Vid.me/AIPAC2017

--- Share this video everywhere! ---

New World War II Truth Documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=OCoxM8MFJ0Y

Back-Ups:
- youtube.com/watch?v=aVQvo34cFXc

- youtube.com/watch?v=FsdQ9wcAars

Information taken from:
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

--- More dank truth videos ---

Hitler was right, see: youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0

ANTI WHITE ((( OathKeeper ))) " Carlos Leija " Exposed for The Future of Human History:
youtube.com/watch?v=yR_sr7_YerI

Rabid Pro-Israeli Zionists Attack Americans at AIPAC 2017 for Telling 9/11 Facts:
youtube.com/watch?v=bMq9QOD0BkE

The Goyim Know About The Jew World Order:
youtube.com/watch?v=gPemsWsqQe8

Are Jews White ? Let's Find Out !!!:
youtube.com/watch?v=GDNDVfC8RLk

Full White Genocide The End Game:
youtube.com/watch?v=dHhhRg2vlIE

HUMANITY has been brainwashed by THE INTERNATIONAL ZOG:

TheGreatestStoryNeverTold.tv

HellStormDocumentary.com

HolodomorInfo.com

CODOH.com

HolocaustHandbooks.com

RenegadeTribune.com

911MissingLinks.com

RenegadeBroadcasting.com
Vid.me/AIPAC2017

NoTimeForSilence.WordPress.com

Hitler

Charities regardless of Jewishness are over-grown, lawless, and in need of reform. Charities are generally tax dodges for the ultra-wealthy or things that worsen the problem they are concerned with.

oy vey

>hasidic kikes committing fraud for gubment muneys

They can be honest about this in the article, it wouldn't shock anybody.

Apparently it's a regular thing to see a newspaper ad for a NYC camera store with ridiculously low prices. If you call the number, the guy uses the sale price to talk you into buying so much other stuff that he is far from losing money. If you try to just buy the on-sale thing by itself and nothing else, you find that you cannot do that.
There is no point at which the guy owns a shop and sells goods. He lives and dies manipulating strangers with his verbal fluidity.

Cultural Marxism
web.archive.org/web/20140804103759/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M

Erich Fromm, Judaism and the Frankfurt School
pages.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/kellner/Illumina Folder/kell24.htm

Walter Benjamin, Judaism and the Frankfurt School
nybooks.com/articles/archives/1995/may/25/the-riddle-of-walter-benjamin/
commentarymagazine.com/articles/my-friend-walter-benjamin/

Walter Benjamin and the Kabbalah
murderbymedia2.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/1417900885468.png
newleftreview.org/I/152/michael-lowy-revolution-against-progress-walter-benjamin-s-romantic-anarchism

Freud, The Frankfurt School, and the Kabbalah
conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah#.VGsgXIeRk7B

Frankfurt School
web.archive.org/web/20140804104111/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

Frankfurt School of Social Research
jettandjahn.com/2010/10/frankfurt-school-of-social-research/

The Frankfurt School & Cultural Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=ghx3d1GiAc0
youtube.com/watch?v=fkcy7256tBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fG6TcYfpQOg

The Frankfurt School of Social Research and the Pathologization of Gentile Group Allegiances
kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf

Frankfurt School - Satanic Judaism in Action
henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html

The Satanic Theology Behind Cultural Marxism
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

The History of Political Correctness
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs

The New Dark Age: The Frankfurt School and "Political Correctness"
schillerinstitute.org/fid_91-96/921_frankfurt.html

Who Stole Our Culture?
wnd.com/2007/05/41737/

Bill Whittle on the Narrative: Political Correctness
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Sabbatean-Frankist Roots of the Frankfurt School
youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

The Frankfurt School and Its Legacy
morveninstituteoffreedom.com/FrankfurtSchool.pdf

Critical Theory (Cultural Marxism) and Jewish Thought
nottingham.ac.uk/theology/events/2013/critical-theory-and-jewish-thought.aspx
bamidbar-journal.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Introduction-prt.pdf

Satan's Secret Agents: the Frankfurt School and Their Evil Agenda
darkmoon.me/2013/satants-secret-agents-the-frankfurt-school-and-their-evil-agenda/

The Spread of Cultural Marxism to Latin America
youtube.com/watch?v=L7Reb9wvTzg

The Triumph of Cultural Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=mk9CWm0W4Q4

The Cultural Marxist Takedown of the Family
youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA

The Frankfurt School, Critical Theory and How America Fell Victim
youtube.com/watch?v=A0KwdtCmvWg

The Architects of Western Decline: a Study on the Frankfurt School
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM

What is Cultural Marxism?
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

Modern Art: a Depraved Spectacle
youtube.com/watch?v=QF3PrOjyUos

NEWFAGS GET IN HERE

She looks like pic attached

>mfw no one's doing my FMK

I basically unintentionally chose when I first arrived.

She's actually chic in this one.

Now you understand how medieval europeans felt in every single place where Jews were taken in and why they expelled them

Who is she? Also, she looks like a Slav, so not white.

Lot of spam tonight.

MILANA VAYNTRUB
JEWFU OF Sup Forums
Not a Slav: an Uzbek of all things!
LITERALLY A MOUNTAIN JEW
(actually Mountain Jew properly refers to Azeris, from Azerbaijan, but it's close enough, and more accurate than the bizarre misuse of the term as referring to Swiss. Yes Mountain Jew actually is a real term that predates Sup Forums.)

Milana be all like "ehhh" at this post.
But the Jewish ehhh and not the Italian one.

Jews doing sketchy shit with money
>what a suprise

youtube.com/watch?v=xBIRAdTw0CE