What went wrong with Mexico?

Why has it never solved the drug cartel problem and why it is so undeveloped?
it didn't have as nearly communist influence as the other LA countries. Is it just the usual corruption + latino laziness that makes it third world?

Mexicans

Fuck off. You're acting like Brazil is any better. Brazil is much more shitty than Mexico.

i know brazil is a shithole stupid commie
i want to know about Mexico

Corruption and Narcos

Still, the homicides per 100,000 habitants Is not that high, it's smaller than Venezuela and I think Brazil and Colombia

just go read "no god next door"

People don't give a shit about gun laws so everyone has guns

I once saw a raid in a black market at the capital and some granny pulled out a fucking gattling gun to threaten the cops

Have you never met Mexicans? They dump their problems on the US, never solve anything, and talk about how great they are.

Just like Jews.

cia and corrupt government along with a conformist society

based on on geography, climate, natural resources, etc, mexico should be japan-tier, but its not, because mexicans.

watch the old speedy gonzales cartoons.

everyones taking siestas.

sounds like brazil

Pic related

Drugs have completely destroyed central and south america.
With drugs follows the corruption.

too many aztecs. to fix mexico, simply set forth a eugenics population to weed out the mestizos demographically or force them to move somewhere else.

Drugs =/= Narcos

Mexico always had a drugs problem, but in 2009 the Narcos became brutal as fuck, we started to have systematic killings, kidnappings and Shoot outs through all the country, something that never happened in the last 100 years

Because corruption CIA and DEA.

>something that never happened in the country in the last 100 years

It's always been a bloodbath you fucking 16 year old

Why do you care fucking monkey, look at your shithole first, mexico is only passing a bad decade because amerishits subhumns cant stop consuming drugs

Not at all you fucking Kevin, our homicides per 100,000 habitants were (almost) on their all time low until the gubmint started the war on drugs.

fpbp