Is the Vegan Pill Red or Blue?

How many of you have taken the vegan pill? Is raising animals for meat such as pigs like in this video not actually sustainable?

youtu.be/UwSbsM61W2Q

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
escholarship.org/uc/item/8sx4s79c
youtube.com/watch?v=eT0yC2exQZU
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKt47OAvaM
youtube.com/watch?v=JBDnNgU-Tps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrik_Baboumian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blue. As. Fuck. We're omnivores. I don't feel sympathy for my food.

Redpill, hitler knew vegetarian was the future. Meat wrecks your body.

how can you be a nazi, and not embrace animal rights you dumb fuck?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

Blue. Swine is stupid animal and deserves to be slaughtered.

From my experience as with a vegan, neutral, neither red nor blue.

Pigs are smarter than dogs, baby humans and chimps. escholarship.org/uc/item/8sx4s79c

Well, consider this.
In what world are two pieces of fried chicken as bread, with bacon and cheese in the middle considered red pilled.

Blue as fuck
Vegan is pussy.

Red. It really is shitty how the whole industry works
I can't really say shit though since I work with meat for a living, but still

I work with them on daily basis for years and my experience says otherwise.

I've been vegan for ten years
it really rustles my jimmies that shitlibs think they get to claim arbitrary things as being exclusively theirs
it rustles them even harder when you guys accept and go along with such impositions without question
actually, we need to talk about this phenomenon, because it happens too often, where we go against something not because it is inherently bad, but because it reminds us of shitlibs due to us seeing them engage in it slightly more often than our side does

Cool, your anecdotal evidence sure does out weight all scientific consensus!

Vegetarian is the moral or economic choice, Vegan is a nu-male 21st century fad and will die out shortly.

Classic.

My opinion is a veggie based meal is the healthiest, with meat once in a while.

But I like meat so I eat it everyday usually.

vegan is blue pill. It is to extreme, if you believe in it that much then seriously KYS, your mere existence harms the earth and other life on it - your consumption, your cars fumes etc etc

True redpill is vegetarianism or pescetarianism. This is the way of the future, if there were less humans on this Earth (many billions less) then meat would be far more acceptable. It still is today, if the animal had a free life in the wild and a quick death.

Is the thing the bitch in the video refers to about it requiring more pounds of food to make meat than you get out?

Seems like common sense really though. Wouldn't it violate some kinda law of physics if you got out more than you put in?

its not unsustainable. And do you really want to kill the meat industry? I love me a hamburger once in a while dont you? if all we had to eat was fucking fish and vegetables I would be pretty bummed out about what america has become.

vegan master race reporting

omni's have no arguments to defend animal cruelty and shit diet

I'm enjoying the health benefits of a plant based diet
more energy, more focus, more stamina

>Shit tier
Meat eater - supports mass suffering of animals

>Ok tier
Vegan - Does not support mass suffering of animals

>Master Race tier
Ethical meat eater - Supports a way for animals to live a happy life while also getting the necessary nutrition an omnivore needs for peak performance.

Vegetarians and (to a lesser extent) vegans have the moral high ground and I agree with most of what they say. But I'm not a vegetarian because I'm a hypocrite and a bad person.

Most arguments in favour of meat eating are intellectually insulting.
>But we have always eaten meat
>But we have canines
etc

Redpilled. Too many idiots think it's a sjw movement when it's not and fail miserly trying to tackle it as such. It's based on too many facts
youtube.com/watch?v=eT0yC2exQZU
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKt47OAvaM
youtube.com/watch?v=JBDnNgU-Tps

Explain.
Vegetarians in reality are just weak betas too afraid to commit to a vegan lifestyle.
>anime poster
Okay, i get it. You're just shitposting

I eat organic free range semi-happy animal meat or fish once or twice a week as a delicacy. Other than that it's whole food plant based.

Blue zones are the red pill.

How far away are we from ultralibs bitching about plants rights? If you don't have a right to kill an animal, how do you have a right to kill a plant? Or anything?

I get the impression that if you deduce it far enough, liberals would say the Big Bang was a mistake and nothing should have existed because as long as something exists, there is suffering.

Kind of like how PETA thinks it would be more liberating for animals to just be euthanized instead of be pets for humans.

>implying you're vegan because of your morals and not because you can't afford meat.

actually, you're a fucking faggot.

no one cares about animals. fuck you. kill yourself.

i don't care what needs to be done to get me meat at a cheap price.

meat is a very high protien food source. If you work hard you are going to almost need to eat meat. all the office moles can probably get away with never eating meat again though.

Nothing wrong with eating veggies all day, but eventually you will need to eat meat for some essential nutrients that vegetables don't bring to the table.
Now you can still choose to abstain from meat and get sick, but to replace meat with soy and pills is the biggest dietary mistake of your life.
Why?
Soy is handled by the body like estrogen, which ruins a woman's hormone system and adds to her irrationality, and feminises men into getting tits, more fat and less muscle, irrationality, etc.
Pills come from an (((industry))) which has no quarrel with its customer base paying a little bit more for their nutrients.

So, is it bluepilled?
Yes. Absolutely.

blue, it makes your brain a poo poo,that's why all of them are so emotional and unstable
also wrinkles

>fatty literally can't stop stuffing himself with diseased chicken every day

Vegan is bluepilled. Ovo-lacto vegetarianism can be redpilled though.

>i don't care what needs to be done to get me meat at a cheap price.

Blue pill.

Veganism is a load of useless bullshit because it is trying to solve luxurious problems while we already have other real problems.

Eating meat every day is as bad as being a vegan. For best health you want to eat less meat, but you still want to eat it. Around no more than 1/3 of your meals should be include meat.

You will feel better and you won't be a pussy and a cunt like the vegans.

> implying you know anything about my finances

i has decent job thx

>but eventually you will need to eat meat for some essential nutrients that vegetables don't bring to the table.
Which ones? B12 doesn't count because the animals themselves get supplements, so you might as well take the supplements directly.

Mow-a-days you can get all the protein you need from meat alternatives.

>If you work hard you are going to almost need to eat meat
[citation needed]

Men who care not for the suffering they inflict, and only care about their own hednoic pleasures must be purged ETHICALLY from our society.

Don't worry friend the gas chambers just put you into a deep sleep, you won't feel a thing.

but does it taste good? I hate veggie burgers. I hate tofu as well.

if you care about plant rights then you would still be vegan because it causes the least plant deaths, what do you think animals eat?

>Animal product industries owned and memed by jews

Think that should be enough to tell you what color the pill is.

Veganism is retarded and unnecessary. It's just some self-flagellation nonsense in the same vein of being an anti-white shitlib. There is no reason at all to avoid dairy or eggs.

You can make them taste as you like it just takes talent.

So. You're FOR gassing humans but must we must save the poor animals?

>Soy is handled by the body like estrogen

>you will need to eat meat for some essential nutrients that vegetables don't bring to the table

>Now you can still choose to abstain from meat and get sick

[citations needed]

Eatting Meat is American go live with Ogga Booga Berry pickers
> name a vegan who runs the world
> pro tip you can't, it's a fad lifestyle

On one hand I agree with vegans in SOME respects.

The meat industry is hugely wasteful and horrifically resource intensive.

On the other hand; humans still need meat and soy derivatives aren't always the best nutrition wise.

But honestly I'd say beef and stuff really needs to be cut down a fuckton out of the regular human diet.

>t.Mohammed

Not to mention, the more you support factory farming, the more fried chicken is available to the gibsmedat masses.

The human species needs to be culled, starting with the niggers.

it's never going to happen, you complete moron

The intelligence of the animal is what matters. It's why the biggest issue is eating pigs, then cows, then chickens, then fish.

>Jared Leto Talks About Vegan Diet in Rolling Stone Interview. ... Leto is also known as a long-time vegetarian and vegan, and a few years ago, the actor credited sleep and his plant-based diet for his youthful appearance (at that time he was 41), and for his overall health.Jul 30, 2016

>tfw all your McRib sandwiches, daily 16 oz servings of beef, mercury fish will leave you looking like an old pile of shit with cancer with erectile dysfunction even in your 30's

It's a blue pill, but to understand why you need to be red pilled about the origins if Caucasians, namely, they evolved AFTER learning to eat meat and it's plausible every early wave out of Africa was caused by homo erectus learning to eat meat.

No meat, no higher brain functions.

Believing humans are naturally omnivores is a form of intelligent design, it's assuming diet doesn't drive evolution more than anything else besides intraspecies selection. Ignoring anthropology and pre history is very, very blue pilled.

All of agriculture is owned by Jews too, so your point is retarded.

a nazi vegan huh? nigga stop hiding your flag.

I guess you havent worked hard in your life if you dont know that. if you are burning a ton of calories you need lots of protien and its pretty hard to get it eating meat alternatives. aint got no time to be cooking up meals for lunches during the week. A turkey sandwich works pretty well and its easy to make.

>humans still need meat
[citation needed]

You have a lot of citation needed. All major medical organizations say veganism can be as healthy or healthier than omni. Soy doesnt have estrogen, it has en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens which doesnt do shit you dumb fuck. Keep being beta male listening to shit science so you get fat and die.

Taste doesn't justify murdering animals.

soy is not the only plant protein source

how about beans, nuts, etc

Getting enough protein from vegetables is extremely difficult. Shit like soy lowers testosterone levels.

Eating meat is part of evolution. Monkeys and Apes eat meat. Humanoids have eaten meat since the beginning. Veganism is death, vegetarian life is unhealthy.

Bread is worse for you then meat.

thats about as bluepilled as you can get.

I'm against suffering of all kind. If a human is going to cause mass suffering without any higher purpose beyond his own pleasure, he must be purged for the greater good.

Literally dairy and eggs are way more unhealthy for you than meat you dumb fuck. I love seeing all this beta science with no basis.

I wasn't saying it was the only one, just not the best.
I fucking love almond milk for the taste alone.
We are animals and every animal murders for food aside from herbivores, they just murder for shits and giggles sometimes.

Who feeds wild animals B12 supplements?

Blue. God created us in His image, not the animals. Vegan snowflakes want us to believe otherwise, that animals have feelings and are just the same as us. We do have the duty of taking care of them and treating them humanely but it's perfectly fine to eat them.

t. vegetarian of 10 years who took the breadpill and stopped being a faggot

Um

He wears makeup you faggot. Most male celebs do.

Humans eating meat is just natural selection but for animals
If a pig is stupid enough to get caught by a human, it deserves to die
If a pig is stupid enough to not know how to break out of a farm, it deserves to die
if pigs ate humans, do you think the pigs would be like "you know, maybe we shouldnt eat humans cause they are animals too", they fucking wouldnt
With that being said, eating greens and fruits are necessary, but you should not be like "im not eating meat cause a less intelligent animal died to make it "

>Getting enough protein from vegetables is extremely difficult.

Nuts beans and grains have plenty of proteins. You've bought Jewish memes.

>not being sustainable
Fucking pleb

Strongest man in the world is vegan, whats your excuse? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrik_Baboumian 100% he burns more calories than you. You are lazy as a dindu if you cant eat vegan lmao

>Eating meat is part of evolution.

you've been brainwashed by the meat industry kiddo

tl;dr: we don't have a fucking clue about how our diet influenced our evolution, that is just meat propaganda

Are you that dumb?
>muh proteins

I bet you believe the 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight meme too

>enough protein

Honestly people eat a shit load more than they need. You'd be surprised how much protein one can get even before eating or drinking any animal product.
A can of kidney beans has about 40g of protein for less than a dollar.

Yeah, because our caveman ancestors were eating meat all of the time.. at least three times a day, seven days a week...

Bacteria.

>Blue. God

kek

>feed baby a vegan diet
>baby fucking dies

Many such cases. Sad1

I've determined some things about it. From a moral perspective, its pretty grey. The argument that humans are a higher species and therefore shouldn't try to create a lower species purely to harm it makes sense to me. On the other hand, food is food. A bear doesn't feel sorry for a deer when its mauling it alive. As far as the health benefits goes, most of the meat produced by the current industry is basically poison that will give you cancer. Theres also several important proteins and compounds that you need to eat meat to get, and the whole vegan bullshit where you take B12 shots for the rest of your life and eat pounds of kale a day is ridiculous. I still eat meat if it matters.

>he wears makeup

Just stop. I'd would have respected your post more if you straight up just called me and Leto a faggot. But really? Don't ever reply to my ID ever again.

>Shit like soy lowers testosterone levels
[citation needed]

What? How fucking dumb are you.
>>>/The Donald/

way more babies die from malnutrition from omni diet you dumb fuck

B12 is produced in the lower gut, animals get their B12 by eating their own feces. B12 from meat products is from fecal contamination.

Vegans are primitivists. We can't drink fucking milk? No eggs? No honey? Get the fuck out of here with that garbage ideology, if you don't like how animals are being raised buy a farm and do it better, don't come try to tax us and make our food more expensive.

I guess you people have the time and staff to prepare your meals for you everyday before you go to work then. If you cant understand my point then there is nothing else to say. Because I;m not going to eat a pound and a half of vegetables everyday for lunch. Even suggesting something like that is retarded.

We are supposed to eat mostly vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains. There is nothing wrong with eating animals once in a while, arr.

As a higher species why are you comparing our morals to that of a bear?

>From a moral perspective, its pretty grey.

pretty grey alright

You are the only one suggesting that because you have dindu brain and cant figure out how to cook.

>A bear doesn't feel sorry for a deer when its mauling it alive
Appeal to nature fallacy
>Theres also several important proteins and compounds that you need to eat meat to get
[citation needed]
>he whole vegan bullshit where you take B12 shots for the rest of your life and eat pounds of kale a day is ridiculous
Doesn't happen. You get a lot of b12 out of things such at nut milks. B12 is a byproduct of bacteria that is supposed to be in water but because of modern filtration, it's non existent.
How do you think the cows get b12? The dairy industry supplements them.

Yes, all B12 is produced by bacteria...And all animals get that B12 in different ways. Some animals like rats eat shit. Some animals like cows absorb it from bacteria living in their gut. And some animals like humans get it from eating other animals.

The simple fact of the matter is meat is a natural source of B12...all meat has B12.

Plants do not have B12. A vegan diet would lead to death without modern supplements. It is an unnatural diet.

>Don't make me shell out more jewbucks for muh goychow

I don't know what's more disgusting--that photo, or the mindset of "ecosexuals"?

Aren't pigs kind of assholes in the wild? If you let one go in the wild for a few weeks and then tried to capture it, isn't it most likely to attack, kill, and possibly even eat YOU?

You can get b12 from dirt, guess what grows in the dirt? plants and fungus. Dont wash your shit, boom you get b12

>I'm not going to eat a pound and a half of vegetables everyday for lunch
Why does the average meat eater think a plant based diet is stuffing pounds vegetables down your throat?

for a nazi you really are a pussy

>eating the dairy jew

enjoy your pizzaface and eczema