Why dont black people suffer from social anxiety or autism?

why dont black people suffer from social anxiety or autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2931265/
jerobison
youtube.com/channel/UCva95Xqyb874IZVMJL06_yQ/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They lack empathy

The ones that do are killed by those that dont

oh they do lad

youtube.com/user/MadThad0890/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

...wtf are you on about I know hella autistic black people.

They do. Next??

there you go

Some do. You've never met real niggers?

It's because they're naturally more alpha.

Because they are animals.

Have you even met a black person before?

its Sup Forums, m8. of course they havent.

They can. Now fuck off with your shitty slide thread faggot.

My sister in law works at a group home for autistic adults and there are plenty blacks with autism/development disorders. As far as social anxiety goes, blacks behave like animals and anything outside of their degenerate cultural norms is frowned upon and yes, some of the other posters in this thread are correct, they beat you up daily and even kill you for being different. I actually like the autistic blacks more generally, at least they are kind to people and mean well.

They don't, actually. Those conditions correlate with intelligence, of which blacks have little.

they fucking do

i worked as an educator for childs with special needs (ie autists, rape victims, behavorial serious issues, etc) and most kid i was working with, let's say 90%, were coming from poor socio-economic backgrounds, mostly black and arabs

This:Plus they have an incredibly difficult time understand future perfect tense and all of thought tied to that.

Meaning lacking in understanding, fully, of the consequences. Combined with lack of empathy and you have someone who seldom, if capable, doubts their actions in the now.

They lack the intelligence to be able to think ahead enough.
If you're too dumb to imagine consequences to your actions then you'll never experience anxiety.

Autism rates are really high amongst black boys here in the uk. Proper autism not just aspergers. Actually autism is a fucking epidemic. There's a total lack of provision

t. Daikwon Niggidinog

source?

this, as much as i hate to admit it

because social anxiety and autism go hand in hand with being evolved

Would autism cause someone to walk down the sidewalk arguing with someone that isn't there and do this so loudly that the whole block can here it?
I see this daily

Most black people's mothers weren't 30+ when they gave birth to them.

op why don't you just suck a nigger dick
do a little investigative reporting on the cock

>autism
explain black anime fans.

niggers arent human, they don't suffer from human psychological ailments

Autism is low social awareness to the extreme, now tell me, how many African Americans are actually socially aware and not simply collectivist as fuck? Only white boys will ever be diagnosed as autistic spectrum. If that doesn't tell you absolutely everything about the "autism spectrum" you simply haven't been following anything lately.

There is no such thing as autism besides real autism and that in itself is rare, but we're coming to a consensus about the contributing factors, like race mixing, pregnant anti depressant use and high testosterone in women.

Blue pill.

The best way to make sure an intelligent white boy is instead treated like a freak every time he thinks, that's to label him as autistic. Then, every teacher he has will ignore him and adults will become permissive of bullying because he's "different."

Aspergergs, high functioning autism, autism spectrum, this exists to name and shame any white man with even slightly below average social skills FOR WHITE PEOPLE. So an Asian is normal, a tactless African is normal, whatever, but if a white boy even so far as shows a low propensity for laughter as kid he absolutely must be sick and requires isolation and constant singling out.

What's really disgusting is that a lot of lefty, emotionally driven women, the kind that become special carers and teachers, have an actual phobia of autistic children. Because they're so used to preying on feelings to get what they want, and because that obviously won't work on real autistic people (again, I don't believe in the spectrum) they get very nervous and feel very powerless.

The left hates autism and will use it as an insult and psychologists will use its diagnosis as a weapon to justify making some kids life harder before its really started, because fuck those intelligent, rational people and how sociopathic they are for ignoring muh feelings.

>why dont black people suffer from social anxiety or autism?
Retards are never diagnosed as "autistic."

Social anxiety and autism are positively correlated with above average IQ.

This. OP has never been around more than 5 blacks

High testosterone

Also, whites are anxious by nature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2931265/

They do though.
Go to any place autist gather (comic con is a good start) and you will find them.

this

Victim mentality leads to it , jews also have a lot of mental illness

also this not true

when black people develop mental illness they get it really bad. psychosis in blacks is madness on steroids.

This.

As far as social anxiety, lack of self relection and awareness

I know a black autist. He gets neetbux and watches anime all day.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

But they do. Remember that weeaboo nigger from Sup Forums who got vanned? Anyone has the report?

You have to be smart enough to understand how futile everything is to become a NEET. Intelligence is a drawback to a point

Found the nigger

>do a little investigative reporting
Why don't you post some links then?
jerobison dot blogspot dot se/2009/02/myth-of-black-aspergian.html

its because your stupid white mothers had you when they were older and after they got dick'd by several men in college and now their minds are all fucked up due to TELEGONY (google it aristotle even said it was a real thing)

I've always wondered how they go around with chips on their shoulders because muh oppression damn whitey keeping me down n sheeeeiit, yet almost all are total ego maniacs. It doesn't make logical sense.

have you ever been on Sup Forums?

bingo

Because they don't have grey-mass enough to socialize rightly,that's why they rape and kill everything that breaths.

What's 'alpha' about being retarded? We're humans, remember. We function on a higher level than by just using instincts.

DING DING DING niggers literally are missing important parts of their brains
/thread

>Black
>25
>No friends, never had a gf
>I hate talking to people or being around them
>avoid social situations at all cost.

How sheltered are you faggots?

go away, nigger

Wow you sound like a loser

I am, but that's beside the point.

Make friends dude it isn't that hard, makes me feel bad.
(this is called empathy, this is what your race lacks)

Welcome to Sup Forums

too busy raping to have mental problems. also, no capacity.

kill yourself nog

Our greatest weakness.

No capacity for self reflection, it's genetic.

Dunning-Kruger

i think autistic niggers are the ones who go to jail first

how do you stop a nigger drowning

turn the tap off and remove the towel for there face

My daughter is black and socially autistic. She cant even talk on the phone and certainly no face to face communication. Im not sure what to do because she feels really bad about it. No friends.

In my high school there as an entire group of black autists that played pokemon/yugioh cards and wore anime backpacks/graphics tees. Not sure about social anxiety though.

But a trait of autism is a lack of empathy.

>Daughter
>black
What the fuck.

that's not true, i'm autistic and i'm a thousand times more empathetic than you are you fuck

your wife's daughter needs you to be a better role model

Not an argument.

Sup Forums are niggers HWNDU streams were full of shitskin mongrels

social anxiety and autism only affects people with high IQs.

my wifes daughter has the same problem

intelligence deficit

DAUGHTERED

They do, it's where received racism come from. If I look around and see someone looking at me and wonder why I have to accept it's just my social anxiety. They can just blame it on racism and not a weakness like social anxiety. They don't have a problem it's everyone else.

they are all already autistic and we don't know what a non autistic black person behaves like so theres no point of reference

lack of self-awareness

What do you mean? Are you saying that black people need lables?

>Ten paragraphs of blame and babble. Muh race.

if being white and autistic raises your bullying i cant even imagine being black and autistic

>black people aren't autist-

yo babe just shoot this book with this 50 cal lmao

Can monkeys suffer from autism? Didn't think so

The do suffer from autism.
Now imagining have a white autistic person and take 10 IQ points off that.
it's not great.
social anxiety is ability to think about what others think about you. dindus cant do this.
Looking fly and driving a caddy with rims is not thinking, its subconsciously showing resources to mates.

Precisely this. Niggers have no empathy and Jews never experience shame.

They do, but it's not as widespread, because ghetto culture actually gives the males a sense of (the nigger version of) masculinity. They constantly shit test each other all the time, quickly developing an immunity to the anxious or shy mindset.

>Many persons with autism have similar difficulty seeing things from another person's perspective. Most five year olds understand that other people have different thoughts, feelings and goals than they have. A person with autism may lack such understanding. This, in turn, can interfere with the ability to predict or understand another person’s actions.

What a surprise that the autistic white boy thinks he's an expert because he has an illness, but also thinks he's empathetic while showing extreme hate towards a race for no reason.

Based black here. I have a daughter and i love her very much.

autistic black people are killed off in drivebys and shit before they hit 10 years old

Good Red pill

Not sure if you can relate... But I noticed Anglos in general are a bit too quick to diagnose mental illness.

European doctors always tend to take a step back and consider things like the environment and other shit.

Bipolar?
Let's fix your family and environment first.
Then we'll talk about meds.

good point

>TELEGONY
Holy shit
That word is in the book I am reading now

/r9k/ here, unfortunately they exist:

youtube.com/channel/UCva95Xqyb874IZVMJL06_yQ/videos

What did he mean by this

I went to an all nigger school trust me there was quite a few actually a remarkable amount when you actually run the numbers like 1/4 of the nigs at my school were suffering from autism from what I observed thing is the autist is forced socialize because all blacks somehow know each other or have a half-brother that wrangles the autist along until they get some basic social skills